What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

best /fav smelling sativa with a strong high

purpleplayer007

and also resilient to pests would be a plus with good yeil bud structure. but a tropical or sweet incense profile would be perfect. ive benn looking at Ace strsins forever but can never make up my mind..thanks anyone with suggestions

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Check out the Ace sub forums, every detail you can imagine in there. Someone just started a thread about picking a strain from Ace.

I am trying Tikal. Havnt germinated yet so will be awhile before feedback

Everyone says their descriptions are accurate so check them out and try something that matches your tastes. I'm sure others will chime in.

Good luck with the search!

MrFancyPlants

Can’t go wrong with Panama. Pungent, relatively fast-flowering, with a manageable height indoors. Strong high - but can be a bit racy. For a less terpinolene- and more pinene-dominant plant with a softer, happier effect, I recommend looking at the Honduras line (my current favorite).

Koondense

Veteran
One of the most important things to consider before picking the one pack of seeds is grow style. Is is indoors, outdoors, what conditions, climate, soil, surroundings, what type of resistence has priority and so on...

I would always put Panama x BangiHaze on top of my list. But it may not be the right option for others, who knows. It's best to give it a try ;)

Cheers

'Boogieman'

I have seen people say Panama beats the best OG they tried in smell with a better sativa high. I haven't tried it myself but it's definitely something to consider.

sbeanonnamellow

Haven't run it personally, had a pack and accidently tossed it in the garbage cleaning up a messy desk. Anyways, Cannabiogen's Destroyer.

My research led me to believe it is very potent, and there are some that smell like blueberry and other delicious fruit flavors.

I don't see myself scooping new stuff for a while, but if/or when I do, a pack of Destroyer will likely be the first stuff I snag. Best of luck on your quest. Much love

purpleplayer007

thanks for the replies /recomendations.. im looking into the panama, maybe panama x malawi.. ive been considering the OTH or malawi haze also. in your guys' opinion are sativas naturally more pest resistant or just seed plants in general? ... pest/fungal resistance isnt a deeal breaker but no doubt a plus. purple punch was the most resistant-to-everything strain i ever grew but got bored with the bud almost immediately..

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi purpleplayer007,

Thanks for your interest in our work.

For a tropical sweet incensey sativa of very strong effects i would recommend you Guawi, Malawi x Panama, Panama, Panama x Bangi Haze and Panama x Malawi.

Hope it helps!

Latest posts

Latest posts