Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Soil > Fiddynut's indoor jungle

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Post Reply
Fiddynut's indoor jungle Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-09-2018, 11:37 PM #1921
Rodehazrd
Member

Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: DREAMTIME
Posts: 628
Rodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by pop_rocks View Post
one more day to go fellas'!
i am ready for the weekend
last saturday,the mrs made some brownies for her little adventure weekend thing with the girl
i kind of left them alone because they were more for her; but it turns out she saved some just for the two of us
/busted out the lot of them the other day but i dident really sample
i tried them tonight...
do you guys see my hat spinning here?!?
oh man, they potent, man these things will blow your hair back
i only tried a little piece but we have almost a whole pan full for the weekend
my plan is to get really high this weekend and hopefully enjoy a nice walk in the rain!
plus, they we are going to this place called golden corral on sat with
a friend and his brother
ive never been there but ive seen their commercials on tv
/i am so ready to smash i cant wait

some interesting thoughts on defoliation guys
/to defoliate or not is a hot and often polarizing topic online
im glad the tribe is cool and we can talk about this kind of thing like adults
/plus we all know p'fan pulls down the weight and our boy rhode is a solid man in the garden
they grow in different styles and environments, but i think they both have something valuable to add and good stuff to add to the mix

lets finish off this week strong guys
spring is right around the corner
Thanks Pop Rocks We're not so proud of ourselves here we can't be told another view. Rather than tolerate another point of view I relish in it. I find the richly bizarre differences in all our lives so fulfilling. My Grandaddy always said there's more than one way to skin a cat. Whatever that meant.
I think I need your recipe for brownies. I need to smoke less when we travel and they do keep in the cooler. Some of the clan sent Big Mamma brownies from down Winchester way for Christmas they were killer. I think she uses that ky roadkill skunk to get her flavor and parched black walnuts ground fine. My white skunk by long bottom leaf may be a good substitute.
Rodehazrd is offline Quote


1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-10-2018, 06:08 PM #1922
pop_rocks
Senior Member

pop_rocks's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: in my empire of dirt
Posts: 2,713
pop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant future
thats the spirit, rhode!
we are all here to share and learn, (in addition to just having some fun)
its crazy how much people refuse to open their mind and be open to new ideas; why not listen to others and hear they have to say about what works for them
not only do we live in different climates, but we also employ different mediums as well
so of course we will all go about things a little different
but make no mistake, we all want the same end result; to produce potent,tasty herb
i couldent agree with you more bud, about how different we all are, but still have so much in common
plus i just like to talk about pot!
pop_rocks is online now Quote


2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-12-2018, 07:52 PM #1923
Fiddynut
Senior Member

Fiddynut's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Six feet under
Posts: 1,474
Fiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodehazrd View Post
Thanks Pop Rocks We're not so proud of ourselves here we can't be told another view. Rather than tolerate another point of view I relish in it. I find the richly bizarre differences in all our lives so fulfilling. My Grandaddy always said there's more than one way to skin a cat. Whatever that meant.
I think I need your recipe for brownies. I need to smoke less when we travel and they do keep in the cooler. Some of the clan sent Big Mamma brownies from down Winchester way for Christmas they were killer. I think she uses that ky roadkill skunk to get her flavor and parched black walnuts ground fine. My white skunk by long bottom leaf may be a good substitute.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pop_rocks View Post
thats the spirit, rhode!
we are all here to share and learn, (in addition to just having some fun)
its crazy how much people refuse to open their mind and be open to new ideas; why not listen to others and hear they have to say about what works for them
not only do we live in different climates, but we also employ different mediums as well
so of course we will all go about things a little different
but make no mistake, we all want the same end result; to produce potent,tasty herb
i couldent agree with you more bud, about how different we all are, but still have so much in common
plus i just like to talk about pot!
Good afternoon gentlemen.

I am with you guys. It's very important to keep an open mind and not "buy in" to one side or the other. Weather it's politics, growing or anything else in life as soon as you close your mind you stop growing and learning and that is a shame. We all have things to learn from each other and that is why we are here on icmag. I'm glad we have this connection and can have these discussions.
Fiddynut is offline Quote


1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-13-2018, 01:47 AM #1924
pop_rocks
Senior Member

pop_rocks's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: in my empire of dirt
Posts: 2,713
pop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant future
happening fiddy!
looks like we made it through the first day of the time change
i was fine this morning and got up with no problems, it wasnt until about noon that i started to drag
im riding that after work 2nd wind and will probably go to bed a little early tonight
i might read a bit but otherwise im reptty much done for the day
/have i mentioned i dont like time changes
at least for us in so cal, the time change is the unoffical start of spring
we might have a few more rainy days in store but at least the coldest temps are behind us
how are you holding up there bud?

its great that we can all share our ideas here
even if we dont agree on everything, it dosent make one person right or wrong
i know ive learned from ICMag and this thread and enjoy coming here to hear what works for others
so i went to the golden corral this weekend with some friends
the food was just ok, most of what i tried was either really bland or really salty
/the fried shrimp was good, but i wasnt going to just eat shrimp all night
most of the other stuff was ok, but i was hoping to eat a few more plates
im glad we went and me and the mrs had a great time all in all

hope everyone is starting their new week off on the right foot and has a great week!
its pretty much spring outside fellas'
anyone have plans for any outdoor grows this year?
pop_rocks is online now Quote


Old 03-13-2018, 03:05 AM #1925
packerfan79
Senior Member

packerfan79's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 3,892
packerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pop_rocks View Post
happening fiddy!
looks like we made it through the first day of the time change
i was fine this morning and got up with no problems, it wasnt until about noon that i started to drag
im riding that after work 2nd wind and will probably go to bed a little early tonight
i might read a bit but otherwise im reptty much done for the day
/have i mentioned i dont like time changes
at least for us in so cal, the time change is the unoffical start of spring
we might have a few more rainy days in store but at least the coldest temps are behind us
how are you holding up there bud?

its great that we can all share our ideas here
even if we dont agree on everything, it dosent make one person right or wrong
i know ive learned from ICMag and this thread and enjoy coming here to hear what works for others
so i went to the golden corral this weekend with some friends
the food was just ok, most of what i tried was either really bland or really salty
/the fried shrimp was good, but i wasnt going to just eat shrimp all night
most of the other stuff was ok, but i was hoping to eat a few more plates
im glad we went and me and the mrs had a great time all in all

hope everyone is starting their new week off on the right foot and has a great week!
its pretty much spring outside fellas'
anyone have plans for any outdoor grows this year?
Hey Pop Rocks, pretty much took a nose dive after lunch. I even napped for 20 minutes on lunch.I was going to tell you that Golden Corral was pretty lame. I was hoping it was better round your way. I am not fond of buffets, they mess with my stomach. Fast food is the same, in n out, and del taco are about all i can handle now.I must be getting old. The wierd thing is i can eat jalapenos and chilie with no problems. They just opened a Cracker barrel here, first in California. Just like most restaurants around here, sucks. The wife went with her mom, no good. I think it's the lame ass people here. I have been to a Cracker barrel in Az it was awesome, not here. I am flipping the next round tonight. The sour grapes will go into flower in a couple weeks. Hopefully I can finish everything befor the heat comes.
packerfan79 is online now Quote


2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-13-2018, 03:45 AM #1926
pop_rocks
Senior Member

pop_rocks's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: in my empire of dirt
Posts: 2,713
pop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant future
my man, p'fan!
at least now i can say ive been to the golden corrla and wont have to get all excited when their commercials come on the tv
its funny you mentioned cracker barrel, because that was another place i wish would come to Ca
that sucks that the one by you isnt that great
its getting harder and harder to find some good old home cooking here in california,man without paying like its fine dining
maybe its something about cali, because ive been to cracker barrel in other states and it was pretty good but i guess i will stick to the mom and pop diners for my comfort foods or just make them myself
are you running another round of the mendo'breath too or is this go round going to be strictly sour grape
pop_rocks is online now Quote


1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-13-2018, 06:41 AM #1927
packerfan79
Senior Member

packerfan79's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 3,892
packerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pop_rocks View Post
my man, p'fan!
at least now i can say ive been to the golden corrla and wont have to get all excited when their commercials come on the tv
its funny you mentioned cracker barrel, because that was another place i wish would come to Ca
that sucks that the one by you isnt that great
its getting harder and harder to find some good old home cooking here in california,man without paying like its fine dining
maybe its something about cali, because ive been to cracker barrel in other states and it was pretty good but i guess i will stick to the mom and pop diners for my comfort foods or just make them myself
are you running another round of the mendo'breath too or is this go round going to be strictly sour grape
The big room is mostly mendobreath, I mixed some of my clones up apparently, so now I have to number everything and clone all 40 plants and then sort it out come next harvest. Fucking rookie stoner mistake, wtf. As long as I get the mendobreath to mom I will be ok. The new unnamed og is fucking sick ass yielding thing of beauty. I have been lusting over it for 6-7 years. The new og will be most of the crop I start in October.

The sour grapes are going to be flowered under the new led light I got. One guy was claiming he got 15 ounces. I probably won't break any records because the plants are going to be small. I got 2 runts the rest are on their 3rd leaf set.
packerfan79 is online now Quote


1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-13-2018, 01:21 PM #1928
Rodehazrd
Member

Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: DREAMTIME
Posts: 628
Rodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by packerfan79 View Post
The big room is mostly mendobreath, I mixed some of my clones up apparently, so now I have to number everything and clone all 40 plants and then sort it out come next harvest. Fucking rookie stoner mistake, wtf. As long as I get the mendobreath to mom I will be ok. The new unnamed og is fucking sick ass yielding thing of beauty. I have been lusting over it for 6-7 years. The new og will be most of the crop I start in October.

The sour grapes are going to be flowered under the new led light I got. One guy was claiming he got 15 ounces. I probably won't break any records because the plants are going to be small. I got 2 runts the rest are on their 3rd leaf set.
Hey Packer fan
I'm glad the new OG is making you happy. You were right about the gogi being finicky I finally have 5 of 12 looking pretty fair. one turned brown at the base and fell over. I propped it up and put dry soil around to keep it up It stayed up several days and now its down again. I hope I get something from the five remaining. the LBL cross is going strong though as is the elphinstone so I'm not sure what the gogi wants. The white skunk by LBL is near the size of the others and It was started two weeks later. The seeds were small and looked weak but they really had vigor. The gogi were big fat beautiful seeds. I soaked them in a towel for 36 hrs and half of them cracked right away those were the only ones to break ground. After all the hype I expected more.
Rodehazrd is offline Quote


Old 03-13-2018, 02:07 PM #1929
packerfan79
Senior Member

packerfan79's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 3,892
packerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodehazrd View Post
Hey Packer fan
I'm glad the new OG is making you happy. You were right about the gogi being finicky I finally have 5 of 12 looking pretty fair. one turned brown at the base and fell over. I propped it up and put dry soil around to keep it up It stayed up several days and now its down again. I hope I get something from the five remaining. the LBL cross is going strong though as is the elphinstone so I'm not sure what the gogi wants. The white skunk by LBL is near the size of the others and It was started two weeks later. The seeds were small and looked weak but they really had vigor. The gogi were big fat beautiful seeds. I soaked them in a towel for 36 hrs and half of them cracked right away those were the only ones to break ground. After all the hype I expected more.
Seems to me the snow lotus crosses are just hard to dial in. It may be different from clone who knows. I ran goji, and love triangle both had hard leaf claw. With fluffy buds, made good rosin, but couldn't compete with jungle spice and black triangle. I was running canna coco a and b, which has a higher level of nitrogen so that could be it. I have seen people grow some monsters outside. Mabey they are more suited to the great outdoors . The g13hp crosses seem to be grower friendly.

I had great results from the lbl crosses I ran. I think you will like them. Loran found a serious stud in the lbl.
packerfan79 is online now Quote


Old 03-13-2018, 08:49 PM #1930
Fiddynut
Senior Member

Fiddynut's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Six feet under
Posts: 1,474
Fiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really nice
Good afternoon gentlemen.

@pop_rocks. I feel a bit lagged out too, funny how one hour makes such a difference. I don't like the time change either but not much we can do about it. The silver lining is that spring is coming and it's nice to have sunlight after 6pm. I'm holing up ok, workouts going great and it's harvest week so going to be busy. No roots on the cuts after 7 days but maybe some bumps and they still look great so hopefully soon.
When you mentioned Golden Corral I didn't make the connection but it's not known for good food here. It's like an old county buffet where quantity is prized above quality, I've been to OCB but not golden coral but I've got some friends who have warned me to stay away. I'm glad you guys had a good time and that the shrimp was good.
The week is off to a busy start for me and we are getting snow today but I said fuck it and rode the motorbike to work today anyway.

@Packerfan. I can confirm that most Cracker Barrels are good places for country style that tastes a lot like home cooked food. That is strange that the one by you sucks. I suppose if there isn't anyone competent in the kitchen the food would suck. Just another reason to try to stick with mostly small family owned diners for that. It sounds like all is well in your garden and you are getting some great results. Keep up the good work.

@Rodehazrd. I'm sorry to hear that your unhappy with the gogi. Maybe the girls you end up with will make up for the lack of quantity with exceptional quality. It sounds like your having a lot better luck with the elph and LBL cross. Let's keep our fingers crossed for lots of nice lady's from the 3 strains you have going.
Fiddynut is offline Quote


1 members found this post helpful.

Post Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:46 AM.




This site is for educational and entertainment purposes only.
You must be of legal age to view ICmag and participate here.
All postings are the responsibility of their authors.
Powered by: vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.