A Guide to Fishsticks Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-13-2018, 09:29 PM #31961
Hammerhead
Tired Farmer

Hammerhead has disabled reputation
Hammerhead has completed 5 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by unclefishstick View Post
i think you could be right about the par shock hammer...it only seems to be the upper leaves,i would try swapping the plants around and see if that helps or it happens to a different strain when under the led..
The LED is being used as a supplemental light right now. Its placed between 2 315w cmh to cover that space. I'm not ready to let it run by itself until I see how it does in this setup. If this LED causes problems I should see it with plants in this area. There are other plants under the led that are not showing this.

#hammerheadgenetics
Hammerhead is offline Quote

Old 03-13-2018, 11:45 PM #31962
MaryMaven
Alchemist of Cool

MaryMaven is a glorious beacon of lightMaryMaven is a glorious beacon of lightMaryMaven is a glorious beacon of lightMaryMaven is a glorious beacon of lightMaryMaven is a glorious beacon of lightMaryMaven is a glorious beacon of lightMaryMaven is a glorious beacon of lightMaryMaven is a glorious beacon of lightMaryMaven is a glorious beacon of lightMaryMaven is a glorious beacon of lightMaryMaven is a glorious beacon of light
Hammerhead, I had leaves do that under LED on my young plants - the older plants handled the light just fine, but when my (Ace) Early Bubba Hash plants were very young they did that under the LED....I had to take it way up and away from them until they got older/bigger...
MaryMaven is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-13-2018, 11:52 PM #31963
MaryMaven
Alchemist of Cool

MaryMaven is a glorious beacon of lightMaryMaven is a glorious beacon of lightMaryMaven is a glorious beacon of lightMaryMaven is a glorious beacon of lightMaryMaven is a glorious beacon of lightMaryMaven is a glorious beacon of lightMaryMaven is a glorious beacon of lightMaryMaven is a glorious beacon of lightMaryMaven is a glorious beacon of lightMaryMaven is a glorious beacon of lightMaryMaven is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by OvergrowDaWorld View Post
Opened the mail today and it said my Masshealth health insurance is getting cancelled in 3days. That’s a death sentence to a person on 120mg methadone daily.
Gotta fax the appeal in the morning.
They said I make too much money. Looked up the guidelines and I made 2000 over the guideline. So I’m gonna cut hrs off each week to make 2000 less this year so they can’t cut my throte like that.
The clinic is $140 wk.

When the fekkin' hell is this country going to join the rest of the civilized world and get universal health care - it is beyond my why we still have the 3rd world country health care system we have.

ODW - I hope you win your appeal - I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Old 03-13-2018, 11:58 PM #31964
dansbuds
Retired from the workforce Bullshit

dansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
RH is a bit high for what im use to seeing out there. My veg room is open to that moist air coming in from the roof.. Its making my room a bit high @66%, no way to lower it. The other side where the moms are is @55% . I will give them a dose of cal/mg and see what happens. I rarely ever use it on my girls. It wont hurt them..
exactly ! couldn't hurt & you'll know in about a week if that was the problem .

i give all my moms & veg calmag now whether they need it or not . especially the moms because theres so many different strains that require different things . but my base , calmag & the amino acids has been keeping everything really happy !

current tour with brain & brewer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDB-T19sK4A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBEfUysyvI8

BB kings 9/23/16 full show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGurX1vukAU

growem green & stay safe .... Dan
dansbuds is offline Quote

Old 03-13-2018, 11:59 PM #31965
Hammerhead
Tired Farmer

I just found this Articular.. Trump and Sessions are asshats. I hope both have legal issues after there no longer making America hated again.

London cannabis seed seller Gypsy Nirvana faces extradition to US

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...-gypsy-nirvana

#hammerheadgenetics

Old 03-14-2018, 12:23 AM #31966
Dr. Purpur
Custom Haze crosses

Dr. Purpur is a survivorDr. Purpur is a survivorDr. Purpur is a survivorDr. Purpur is a survivorDr. Purpur is a survivorDr. Purpur is a survivorDr. Purpur is a survivorDr. Purpur is a survivorDr. Purpur is a survivorDr. Purpur is a survivorDr. Purpur is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
I just found this Articular.. Trump and Sessions are asshats. I hope both have legal issues after there no longer making America hated again.

London cannabis seed seller Gypsy Nirvana faces extradition to US

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...-gypsy-nirvana

They will fail again.

This isn't just Republicans, its Democrats too. That's why Im an Independent. I remember when Janet Reno had Nevil locked up, and attempted to get him to the US for prosecution. The Australian judges wife informed her husband that she liked to have sex only after smoking Nev's Haze, and that he could forget about any procreation if Nevil got deported. Nevil said she saved his ass. He was released immediately. The judge also bought a kilo of Nevilles Haze that week.

Wel ok, I made that last part up, but you never know

Old 03-14-2018, 01:00 AM #31967
unregistered190

unregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivor
unregistered190 has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Evening everyone, busy day and just getting in....smoking a bit of ganja whilst I catch up.

Hammer, don’t underestimate those LEDs...think you should move plants around as unc suggested......see if probem goes away or switches maybe.

Next build I will be ordering strips and DIY something like joe’s build. Will order off arrow electronics as it seems they have killer prices depending on availability.
unregistered190 is offline Quote

Old 03-14-2018, 01:24 AM #31968
Hammerhead
Tired Farmer

Most Democrats/Republicans support changing cannabis laws. Sessions is a old school Republican cannabis hater. If it was up to him no states would be legal for any cannabis.

Trump has some serious issues. He pushes an agenda most Americans don't support. His views on things are mental. I watched some of his rally a few days ago. The guys a blubbering idiot.

#hammerheadgenetics

Old 03-14-2018, 02:03 AM #31969
MaryMaven
Alchemist of Cool

He he he

Marijuana advocacy group releases Jeff Sessions rolling papers

A group supporting the legalization of marijuana has released rolling papers with Jeff Sessions' face on the box.

According to the group's website, #JeffSesh is a "grassroots campaign" to tell the attorney general all types of people smoke legal marijuana, and are not "criminals, junkies, or idiots." The message is in response to several of Sessions' statements that marijuana is comparable to drugs like heroin and is responsible for spikes in violence.

The "General Jeff's Old Rebel Session Papers" come in two colors, and contain between 33 and 50 papers each. The first batch of product has already sold out, but the group says a new manufacturer is working to produce more papers quickly.

The boxes come in black and white, both featuring Sessions smoking a joint with the slogan, "Don't Beauregard that joint, my friend!"

Other slogans on the box are "Please sesh responsibly" and "Have a #JeffSesh."

The papers are available on the #JeffSesh website or on the group's Etsy store. A disclaimer on the group's website states the papers are not for use with any illegal substance, and the Etsy store description states they are for tobacco use only.

Sessions has been expected to crack down on enforcing pot laws, but a recent policy shows he will let U.S. attorneys across the country decide what kinds of federal resources to devote to marijuana enforcement based on what they determine to be priorities.

The policy comes as Sessions has reversed several directives from the previous administration. Former AG Eric Holder told federal prosecutors to avoid seeking long mandatory minimum sentences when charging certain lower level drug offenders; but, Sessions has demanded the opposite, telling them to pursue the most serious charges possible against most suspects.

#JeffSesh has another message for the attorney general: "We're good, responsible, patriotic Americans. We're voters from both parties, and no parties.

“We are regular Jeffs all over the USA. We are upstanding citizens who don't want to hide every time we want to enjoy a sesh. And frankly, we're offended the top law enforcement officer in the nation thinks we're bad people. #JeffSesh is the coming out party for 21st century legal cannabis users.

“We bet Mister Sessions will be surprised to see what good people we are!"

Old 03-14-2018, 02:10 AM #31970
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

unclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivor
unclefishstick has completed 8 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
back from riding...managed to get a couple laps in before the crowds showed up...nice day out...just a little bit of wind...anyway,got two 2nd places on the top ten...loving the timberjack...i think i took about 5 minutes off my best time on the long segment i did...

ti-tastic!

4 members found this post helpful.