Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growing in Greenhouses > DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse

Thread Title Search
DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-13-2018, 08:29 PM #7301
AVOH

AVOH is a name known to allAVOH is a name known to allAVOH is a name known to allAVOH is a name known to allAVOH is a name known to allAVOH is a name known to allAVOH is a name known to allAVOH is a name known to allAVOH is a name known to allAVOH is a name known to allAVOH is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroombrew View Post
Figured you could use a teaser...

View Image

Lime green madness mb
AVOH is online now Quote

Old 03-14-2018, 04:27 PM #7302
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Ok, so I drive a Dodge Durango. Bought it off my friend that moved here from California about 10 years ago. So it's only 2 wheel drive. We just got dumped on with a bunch of heavy wet snow. Which turns into slush on the roads.

So yup, driving to meet a buddy and go to the post office a little bit ago. Slush starts pulling me into the other lane. Turning the wheel, truck keeps going into the other lane. With another truck coming right at me. Tires finally catch pavement, and send me across into my lane and off the road. Thankfully there was no ditch. Just a mailbox on a wood post, that isn't there anymore, lol. I'll let you fill in the blanks of what happened to the mailbox.

Needless to say, it scared the fucking shit out of me. Only a little damage to my vehicle , and no debilitating damage, that would make the vehicle not drivable. I'm just thankful I didn't hit another vehicle head-on. Cause I thought for sure that what was gonna happen.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-14-2018, 04:35 PM #7303
bigtacofarmer

bigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud of
Thats sucks. There is no other feeling quite like noticing your still alive.
bigtacofarmer is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-14-2018, 05:06 PM #7304
kashkr0p

kashkr0p is a splendid one to beholdkashkr0p is a splendid one to beholdkashkr0p is a splendid one to beholdkashkr0p is a splendid one to beholdkashkr0p is a splendid one to beholdkashkr0p is a splendid one to beholdkashkr0p is a splendid one to beholdkashkr0p is a splendid one to beholdkashkr0p is a splendid one to beholdkashkr0p is a splendid one to beholdkashkr0p is a splendid one to behold
Now you gotta become religious or smoke more

DTOG Bunny Ranch

Work-Consume-Sleep-OBEY
kashkr0p is offline Quote

Old 03-14-2018, 05:08 PM #7305
EvergreenState

EvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud of
Being born and raised in the midwest and then lived 25 years southwest of Philly and now living in southwest Washington for 10 years, I sure don't miss that winter weather driving.
Glad you're safe and here's hoping you can replace that damn Dodge with something that drives safely in the snow. I never had much luck with Mopar products and had some relatives that had trouble with them as well.
Political zealotry makes one blind to sincere human emotions.
A socially inept man created the world's largest social networking site and is telling the world what is social.
EvergreenState is offline Quote

Old 03-14-2018, 05:38 PM #7306
DoubleTripleOG

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by kashkr0p View Post
Now you gotta become religious or smoke more
I gave up on religion a long time ago. I believe in science. And as soon as the guy comes and plows my driveway, I'm gonna get smoked out. Find a series on Netflix and watch as many episodes as I can, until it's time to do garden chores.

Speaking of watching TV/movies. I just bought Thor Ragnarok and Justice League. Both awesome movies, to me they were anyway. I'm huge super hero movie fan. I have just about all the Marvel movies, and used to collect the comic books. So if you're into those type movies, I highly recommend them.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

Quote:
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-14-2018, 08:57 PM #7307
Vanilla Phoenix
Super Lurker

Vanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivor
I just watched Thor Ragnarok earlier this week and just picked up Justice League today. I'm a sucker for a superhero movie too. The Thor movie was pretty damn funny. It was different. I liked it.
Vanilla Phoenix is offline Quote

Old 03-14-2018, 09:47 PM #7308
ReikoX
Knight of the BlackSvn

ReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTripleOG View Post
And as soon as the guy comes and plows my driveway, I'm gonna get smoked out. Find a series on Netflix and watch as many episodes as I can, until it's time to do garden chores.
Jessica Jones season 2 just came out last week
ReikoX is offline Quote

Old 03-14-2018, 10:18 PM #7309
DoubleTripleOG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla Phoenix View Post
I just watched Thor Ragnarok earlier this week and just picked up Justice League today. I'm a sucker for a superhero movie too. The Thor movie was pretty damn funny. It was different. I liked it.
I thought so too, lol. " Yes !!"I know him from work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReikoX View Post
Jessica Jones season 2 just came out last week
I just started watching that a couple days ago,lol. I've already watched all the other Marvel movies on Netflix as well. I like them all a lot.

Quote:

Quote:

Old 03-14-2018, 10:31 PM #7310
toxic hippie

toxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant future
I love all the comic book movies! I read most of these growing up and I’m stoked they are being made into movies. I’m a big captain America and super man fan. Ragnarok was great...the first 5 minutes was better than both the other two Thor movies combined. I can’t wait for the infinity war to start. I think we’ll see at least one avenger bit the dust
toxic hippie is offline Quote