Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Vertical / Colosseum Growing > The BroomRoom...

Thread Title Search
The BroomRoom... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-15-2018, 05:16 AM #1591
Zapadra

Zapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichabod Crane View Post
So basically you are saying because they were oppressed that it is OK to hold a racist view point?

Tell me at what point do you start to get over what has happened in the past and start to live your life?

Please leave me out of it since I am not the one acting as a racist and saying that I should take someone elses belongings.
This is becoming destructive, Smelly my apologies for fouling your thread.

Icha,

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-16-2018, 06:39 AM #1592
RetroGrow

RetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant future
Bullshit! People who raid farms, tie up the parents, cut their eyelids off with razors so they can't close their eyes, and raping their young children and babies to death in front of them, and slaughtering them with machetes if they survive the rape, all in front of the parents, and then butchering them with machetes...these people are called savages, in addition to being racists. These murders are racially motivated by people who hate whites, but talking about it is racist??? How stupid is that??? Idiotic comments. "Let's not offend the racist murderers"?????
RetroGrow is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-16-2018, 09:45 AM #1593
Zapadra

Zapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroGrow View Post
Bullshit! People who raid farms, tie up the parents, cut their eyelids off with razors so they can't close their eyes, and raping their young children and babies to death in front of them, and slaughtering them with machetes if they survive the rape, all in front of the parents, and then butchering them with machetes...these people are called savages, in addition to being racists. These murders are racially motivated by people who hate whites, but talking about it is racist??? How stupid is that??? Idiotic comments. "Let's not offend the racist murderers"?????
Given your responses, especially the one above, you are the only one displaying idiocy and quite frankly, equal savagery to those you condemn. If you can't understand the issue, it only speaks to an institutionalized and fundamentally accepted and practiced racism.

*Fortunately for you, it seems to be a tolerated perspective on these boards.

Old 03-16-2018, 02:06 PM #1594
Miraculous Meds

Miraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant future
Lets lighten this up with some flowers. Come back and put this thread on track smelly!

Yo smelly, this would fit nicely in your garden.
Golden Pearl 4 #2 (lage cola, and high density trichome seed lot)

Miraculous Meds is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-18-2018, 06:59 AM #1595
RetroGrow

RetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapadra View Post
Given your responses, especially the one above, you are the only one displaying idiocy and quite frankly, equal savagery to those you condemn. If you can't understand the issue, it only speaks to an institutionalized and fundamentally accepted and practiced racism.

*Fortunately for you, it seems to be a tolerated perspective on these boards.
You make morons look intelligent. I hope they don't let you vote. They just don't come much dumber than you.
RetroGrow is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-18-2018, 01:33 PM #1596
SmellyFlorist

SmellyFlorist is just really niceSmellyFlorist is just really niceSmellyFlorist is just really niceSmellyFlorist is just really niceSmellyFlorist is just really niceSmellyFlorist is just really niceSmellyFlorist is just really niceSmellyFlorist is just really niceSmellyFlorist is just really niceSmellyFlorist is just really nice
Howzit guys, apologies about the absence... thanks to all for the concern...

@gypsy... great to have you in the thread, appreciate all you do... Camberwell bru'v...

Pics from a while back, 6.5weeks in...

Sorry bout the eyelash...

Anyone have any tips on RSO from pucks....? regards
SmellyFlorist is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-18-2018, 02:40 PM #1597
Mikell
Dipshit Know-Nothing

Mikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant future
Nice work on the plants and rosin.

Greywolf's not at Skunkpharm anymore but his QWET/QWISO guide still was last I checked.
Mikell is online now Quote

Old 05-18-2018, 03:33 PM #1598
Miraculous Meds

Miraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmellyFlorist View Post
Howzit guys, apologies about the absence... thanks to all for the concern...

@gypsy... great to have you in the thread, appreciate all you do... Camberwell bru'v...

Pics from a while back, 6.5weeks in...
View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image
Sorry bout the eyelash...

Anyone have any tips on RSO from pucks....? regards

Rso is simple buddy. I don't know what you mean by pucks though? Is that a joke im not getting? I use 250f for 30 minutes on leaf matter. Now more viscous oil, takes closer to 45 to 55 minutes, with oil just watch at the end of the cycle for the bubbles to go from large medium, to small medium, and you will achieve full decarb. Full decarboxylation is what you want to reach imo with rso. then mix with fat of your choice or eat straight. I like coconut oil, it emulsifies with hash oil very well. I also measure the dosage and put it capsules. Holler if you need any more details.
Miraculous Meds is offline Quote

Old 05-18-2018, 06:59 PM #1599
SmellyFlorist

SmellyFlorist is just really niceSmellyFlorist is just really niceSmellyFlorist is just really niceSmellyFlorist is just really niceSmellyFlorist is just really niceSmellyFlorist is just really niceSmellyFlorist is just really niceSmellyFlorist is just really niceSmellyFlorist is just really niceSmellyFlorist is just really nice
Ahhh my mapel leaf bros....

@mikell.... let me guess, quik was iso...?? one day Ill have balls like you.... fucking swear

@mirac... pucks: rosin pucks... full of oil, my 70kg rosin press couldnt get out.... ja I just want to eat the things and pass out lol.... a mate says he using a pressure cooker? I didnt enquire coz Id have to buy one then...

Old 05-22-2018, 02:52 PM #1600
SmellyFlorist

These are from 8weeks complete...

2 members found this post helpful.