What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

-26F or -31C here tonight, how cold is it by you?

BoB91

A balmy...

A balmy...

60 degrees right now!!! Just wish it got colder here but not like you guys are talking. That is too cold. I only own three sweatshirts and an old parka from my athletic days of youth I dont want to freeze you know.!

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Its 34*F at teh moment here in Norcal. Even snowing which is rare.

My cab temps are 59.9* right now...this has me concerned but not worried yet. The light come on in just under two hours.

minds_I

bongasaurus

king of the dinosaurs
Veteran
were goin thru a cold snap here at the moment.

high -27C. low -33C. feels like -47C w/ the wind

god damn its cold. why do i live here...

BACKCOUNTRY

Mourning the loss of my dog......
Veteran
17F this frosty morn, temps in the teens are rare in this part of Oregon, but not unheard of. Stay medicated and warm!

BACKCOUNTRY

Veteran
Up in Willamette valley? Be glad we aren't in east Oregon, 1F(-17C) in Bend, brrrrr!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
-28F now, it's gonna be a cold COLD week.......

expected to hit the -40F mark by friday night,
the 50 year old cedar logs my home is made of
are popping and cracking tonight.......

AbbieDoobie

Predicting single digit temps for next two nights. But, hey, this is the last half of January, this kind of shit is expected. With my current grow happening out in the shed, things are going to get challenging. But, they're big girls now, all are at least two feet tall now in veg. Luckily they are still on 24 hour lights on and with a little heater in there with 'em. Lowest it gets in my tent is around 68. They don't like it as much as the usual 75, but hopefully it will only be for a few days.

~Abbie :joint:

Papulz

lover of all things hashlike
Veteran
got stuck outside yesterday in a ditch with -30 windchills in my area.. Only thing that got my ass out of the ditch was some Mr Nice and some strawberry cough i bribed a dude with for a tow.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Its a regular heat wave I tell yeah, temps in the mid 70's in the afternoon.

I may have to fire up the AC....its a bit early even for California...Buahahahahahahahahahaha

minds_I

Nugz

At 11 PM it was about 28ºC, now at 2 AM, after a tropical rain storm, it's dropped down to 22ºC.

Earlier on had to turn off some lights cuz the temp inside the grow room was about to exceed 32ºC!

It's nice to live in a tropical area but it sure is more chalenging to control the temps in the indoor grow environment. Many times people can't do it without AC.

I feel for you who are freezing in the northern hemisphere.

Warm thoughts 4 ya.

BC

catman

half cat half man half baked
Veteran
I love the northern Minnesota region, but the weather is troublesome. I wish block heaters weren't invented so I could have a good excuse to sleep in occasionally =]

-50 here and that was bout later after noon early supper time i dont hav a clue what tonight will be yet lol cold spells goin threw

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is supposed to be the coldest night of this Alberta clipper/Manitoba mauler combo....... in the past 90 minutes its gone from -13F down to -22F. a -40 is predicted right now.

BACKCOUNTRY

Veteran
Warmth and dry has returned to the much pummeled west coast, lows in the mid 30s(F), highs in the high 50s! Oh yes, love to see the sun again.

trouble

Veteran
9:45 PM EST
Currently 53F
Todays High 64F
Tonights Low 39F

Coldest weather we have had all year.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts