What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Will this ever recover?

PinkFFF

Hello, so it's my first grow and i'm growing autos outdoors they're on week 4/9 and last night an object around ~15/20kg has fallen over her (was also my biggest plant), i've tried to make her stay somehow straight to get sun but i don't know, should i just pull her off? Let her alone on it's own...

4utAFgj.jpg

Also what's wrong with that small one in corner it also has 4weeks like the others but looks like a 1st week one...

Attachments

• damage1.jpg
    damage1.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 21
  • damage2.jpg
    damage2.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 19
  • damage 3.jpg
    damage 3.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 18
  • normal damage.jpg
    normal damage.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 20
  • damage 4.jpg
    damage 4.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 21

TanzanianMagic

Veteran
an object around ~15/20kg has fallen over her
Ok - well that's not a problem at all.

If the plant was otherwise healthy, she should recover very nicely.

I once broke the stem of a Blue Mystic trying to bend it, and taped it up. It became the strongest of two plants.

Maybe you should put in a stake and tie her up. Or maybe she'll even recover on her own.

caliprop215

Veteran
Put a stick to hold it up and mist with water and put a humidity dome over the plant .put it in shade for a day or 2 and should be fine .

PinkFFF

So i've already killed one on my biggest plants, probably it won't recover doesnt look good, but last night at around ~8/9pm i've checked them and saw spider mites, white dots etc, so i made a spray with 10ml rosemary oil in 1l of water and washed every inch of them (8/9pm no sun etc)

And this morning when i went to check them...well basically they look dead without hope to recover.

What would be the cause for this :
(Too much rosemary oil?)

All this happened overnight...

CklOEOr.jpg

7X8DjuA.jpg

5aHCeYm.jpg

NDKiurf.jpg

And everything was so smooth until now....

PinkFFF

them one day before i sprayed with rosemary oil

anyway same night i sprayed them after ~2/3 hours i watered them too not only the soil but also over the plant thinking i would get rid of the excess oil but apparently no...

lpNBEF1.jpg

MrBungle

Thats a lot of rosemary oil... a lil drop would have probably done it...

They are still young enough to bounce out of it... but being that they are auto they probably won't yield the best...

Look at it as experience.... at least you don't have a big electric bill you will have to pay for, and have a little harvest to show....

Take your time...If you see something that you are unsure about, come back here and do a search, if that doesn't do anything, start a thread like this one... There are plenty of knowledgeable folks willing to put forth their 2 cents
(a lot of times folks will use google search, but add icmag into the query to get icmag results, cause the search feature on the site is a bit wonky)...

The biggest thing is not be your own and your plants worst enemy.. If you see something wrong... The tools aren't there yet to act immediately. The best thing to do is a little bit of research before you make a decision that you may regret...

It comes with the territory.. I've done so many impulsive things that I've regretted in my garden over the years, that I'm just sharing what I wish I would've done.. Good Luck!

PinkFFF

Thanks for the tips,i just wanted to get rid of the spider mites, last time i sprayed them added few drops of dish soap , and the leaves got brown spots too but nothing serious like now , so i decided to eliminate the dish soap from the mix and stick only with rosemary oil to don't get more burns on my leaves, and looks like i've played myself...

Anyway what should i do with them?

Water, food and let them alone?

Or should i start with new ones since it's only june and i can make 2 grows/harvests until the end of september growing them outdoors

Or would this be beneficial for the plants in any way? To add some "fabric green mesh" (don't know exactly the name)
Like this:

BiYqRo6.jpg

MrBungle

It's called shade cloth... cannabis generally likes full sun, but if you are transitioning them from indoors to outdoors that would help and for seedlings it would as well

Sure you could start another batch, and have a staggered harvest. If you have the space and the seeds, that would be a great way to see improvements on your system

Latest posts

Latest posts