What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is that a Mg or S deficency?

gino89

Thanks so much for reading: I'm not sure what's the problem with this auto flowering auto somango indoor: soil Ph = 7.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Most verigation can be cured w a little gypsum spread on the surface & watered in but that plant is looking hungry in general. (my opinion)

If you think it’s a Mg issue, put 1/4 tsp Epsom salt in a quart of water & foliar spray that plant. See how it reacts over the next couple days.

gino89

tnx for your reply!

I supposed a Mg deficiency looking in tutorials here on the faq and comparing photos.
I used only once some fertilizer for vegetables (N, P etc)

The plant is about three weeks old. So probably she needs some other help :tiphat:

beta

Veteran
Don't worry about specific individual nutrients, you're just going to confuse yourself and make the problem worse. Find a well balanced nutrient and feed it. This plant is definitely hungry.

gino89

I noticed some white aphids on the dirt around the plant: a quick Google search showed they're probably root aphids. Could it be the reason of nutrient deficiency? Are there any hemp-specific remedies you could recommend?

beta

Veteran
I noticed some white aphids on the dirt around the plant: a quick Google search showed they're probably root aphids. Could it be the reason of nutrient deficiency? Are there any hemp-specific remedies you could recommend?

If these are from seeds (which they look like) and you don't trade clones with people, it is very very very very unlikely that you have root aphids. Look for two little 'tailpipes' on the bugs you see, if they don't have them they aren't RAs.

Cornicles-Q-01-1-300x199.png

calisun

bugs good and bad ones come in bagged soil more often than people think. What is your growing medium?

gino89

Thanks guys for the replies... However with good, well balanced, nutriment supplier for the moment she seems ok (new leaves of a wonderful green).

I'll update...

Latest posts

Latest posts