What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gene Traders Ludlow Mass Sunday Jan 14th

T

TakenByTheSky

Anyone that's going to the one in August have an ECSD cut they'd like to s3ll or trade?

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
everyone wants ECSD but of all the cuts of it I moved while in Mass no one can keep her alive.
#OneRunAndDone #HowComeMyClonesWontRoot

picture.php

it's better outdoors.
picture.php

picture.php

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
I kept GG#4 alive for what 2 years now? It's really stressful though, especially when you are down to that last cut.

T

TakenByTheSky

I kept GG#4 alive for what 2 years now? It's really stressful though, especially when you are down to that last cut.

Clones can be hard to keep for years and years, to avoid disease you kind of have to keep fresh cuts going all the time. It's a lot of risk to put on the line with just one old mother.

The best idea is to have a few grow friends to exchange cuts with I think that's how many clones have made it decades.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
I didn't mean to post that 3 times I'm not sure what happened. I'm too sober for this! And yeah Taken I tend to rotate a new mother in every 6 months or so? Let the old mother grow out and harvest it.

Latest posts

Latest posts