What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

new england growers:regional info part 2

G

i remember the thread on og for all new england outdoor growers.hundreds and hundreds of pages long. i know the snow has you stuck in winter mode,but what strains wll you(New Englanders) be putting outside come springtime?

hey man yeah that was a great thread!! soooo much info, lets try to renact it here!! :woohoo: its weird though cause there already was a new england thread here but it seems to have dissapered....... oh well.
well although my list is ever changing here is is at the moment:
Papaya
purple power (fem) and easy sativa-(Fem)

Cant wait for spring!! :yoinks:

Last edited:
G

I have some reefermans nigerian nightmare,and my own seed i made a few summers back. The bud smelled like grapes at first, but on day 2 and 3 of drying it smelled like vomit,100 % vomit.i was about to throw it away because i thought it went bad. So i waited a few more days and opened up the drying closet door and holy fuck! It smelled like a skunks cunt. so i have about 25 beans left,and will probably do about 10 this season.

bentom187

Veteran
well here i am again, im from ri/ma erea and growing local skunk an bagseed.
is there anyway to make these NE threads stay ?

Mayor Uhana

yea there is bentom, we all have to post to the same one...I dont really think the one I started went anywhere, you dont have to abandon a thread just because it hasent had any posts that day...whatever tho, wu tang please from now on check through the list of threads before making a new one.

G

yep,keep on posting on it and bumpin it to the top. the way the weather is looking now, i think i might start them earlier this year. i mean, 3 days ago we had 1.5 ft of snow. Today it was in the 50's! new england is crazy.

what up guys? Im a new england grower planning on doing my first outdoor crop this year. I have some of the freebies left after giving some out so ill pop those out, they are the south african durban poison X skunk 1. Also i have some super silver haze seeds and about a week away from getting some hash plant X afghani1 seeds from a friend. they are his cross from sensi seed stock.those should be nice. cant wait for spring!

G

Hey guys. I'm tryin my first full grow outside this year too.

Gonna try some MMSSxEG and maybe some others from vision. I absolutley can't wait.

And hey scorpion king not sure if any of the strains you listed will do so well in NE, they seem like long flowerers (esecailly the SSH I believe it finished sometime in NOV, way too long for anywhere in NE) exept the HPxAffie but that sounds super indica and might be prone to mold depending on where you live with the high humidity and rain coming up the coast and from the west in the fall months. Then again this is just what I've heard from researching around. Ahhh damn why isn't it spring yet/!

supermanlives

Veteran
early misty,early riser,early girl, hollands hoop,c99 x ak47,passion1 x mitymite x c99,,trainwreck x indiga x c99,pungent skunk. plus some others. i dont like strains that have early in their names but i have some sitting around getting old and i do recognise their potential for crossing.

MasClosetGrower

This year Im going with Apollo 11 x Trainwreck only grew it inside so far. Im not sure if Ive got anything else that Im growing outside.

Well, my hope is that it's a sativa high! Other than that, I haven't heard too many opinions on it, and the ones I have heard were a little vague. All I can get around here is commercial indica crap, and some home grown sativa will be a pleasant change, not to mention the crazy yeild I should get out of one of those.

Crazy~Lazy said:
Well, my hope is that it's a sativa high!

hehe yeah me too, at least i would hope so anyways concidering the name and all. but yeah there really isnt to many specifics about it anywhere, other than the fact that it yeilds very nicely, and its easy, haha.
guess we will just have to wait to find out!! :woohoo:
:wave:

I'll be sure to document my grow with it this season to let everyone know how it goes. I also plan on taking a clone and treating it with STS (silverthiosulfate) and making some female seeds from the already females seeds for next year. I wonder how much degredation will occurr from doing that, or if there won't be any problems. I bought a bottle of sodium thiosulfate and a bottle of silver nitrate like a year ago and have wanted to test it out ever since, but the silver nitrate is nowhere to be found, so I have to go buy another bottle.

G

HOLY SHIT! :yoinks: ITS FUCKIN COLD OUT!!!!! :yoinks: i keep telling myself "only a few more weeks,only a few more weeks" what are you guys doing to stay warm? lately ive been sitting in the house alot,watching the sir arthur conan doyles the lost world.headies is too expensive, the mids around here suck,and right now growing is not an option.i feel incomplete if i am not growing.ive spent hours in a guerilla plot just watching my plants.they are perfect, not a care in the world. im a fag. :pointlaug

Latest posts

Latest posts