What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rocky Mountain Ring of Fire

G

GatorGumbo

The two GG4 are going to strangle each other eventually. If you have high humidity you can bury a branch end and it will root like a clone would, if you're looking for something to try with the big pot.

Lemon Walker harvested at 10 weeks.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i like the way you used linear lamps to illuminate lower branches from the side like that. i've thought about that very thing in a small box. big LED in top, lamps in each corner vertically. it looks like it worked for you. those lemons look incredible...:woohoo:

Home Depot has these cheap saucers. I like them for my 1g and my tiny 2\3 solo cup pots.

picture.php

They're great because they allow the roots to form at the holes so it's easier to tell when transplant is ok and rootball is better formed all the way to the bottom.
I also like them better because the green saucers are bigger than the 1g pot making it harder to pack plants in close together.
Another feature is that depending on the size of the 1g, the pot will sit a bit high in the saucer because the lip of the saucer is just a bit too small, suspending the pot out of any runoff.
The final feature is the suspended pot can be adjusted to be vertically plumb if the surface it is on is not flat. :yay:
picture.php

These are cool zoomed in.

picture.php

This was there after watering a pot. With this one I can almost hear the Australian guy quietly saying 'just look at these magnificent creatures quenching their thirst at the watering hole'. I kinda miss that guy. Cool pic though.
picture.php

Golden Nugget taken down at 74 days of flower. 15 gallon pot, organic soil, long veg from seed. Could have gone another week if the veg room wasn't bursting at the seams.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts