What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2

Dave Coulier

Veteran
Classic Seeds Colombian Gold x Sour Diesel

Classic Seeds Colombian Gold x Sour Diesel

Lets try and get things back on track around here.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Back on track folks!

This is Harlequin x Blue Heron @ day 30. The smell is a strong, sweet tangerine smell at this point...with a funky background. Based on how these trichomes look now, probably will end up my frostiest gal to flower out yet :woohoo: Kinda excited about this one.

picture.php

picture.php

A freebie bred by Dynasty Genetics...this chosen female is being raised and cared for by me :biggrin:

kro-magnon

Veteran
Those pics are of different phenos. I thought they smelled like Peanut Butter. It really can make a huge difference when plants are hitting on all cylinders. .

Oops I was talking about the second pics of the Gogi og, first one looks nice too but as you said it's special when a plant succeed on all fronts. I didn't have a peanut smelling plant in a very long time, the first time I smelled this on cannabis was with a Sour-Jack and I found it so strange and funny but the high was pretty weak on this peanut pheno.( It was not Karma's version of SJ but freebees from a dutch growshop called Alien, it was Sour Turbo x Jack Herer, my first experience with Sour D family)

NEED 4 SEED

Oops I was talking about the second pics of the Gogi og, first one looks nice too but as you said it's special when a plant succeed on all fronts. I didn't have a peanut smelling plant in a very long time, the first time I smelled this on cannabis was with a Sour-Jack and I found it so strange and funny but the high was pretty weak on this peanut pheno.( It was not Karma's version of SJ but freebees from a dutch growshop called Alien, it was Sour Turbo x Jack Herer, my first experience with Sour D family)

In 2013 I found a peanut pheno in the Cheese from Dinafem. It gave a nice warm stoney feeling but I didn't care for the smell that much. Nevertheless, I made a ton of seeds with it. Should seedbay ever be open again and someone needs peanut, send me a line...

F

Frylock

Maggotbrain :biglaugh: i like your username, made me laugh.... and your ancient frosty flowers :)

Maggotbrain

They really have that old time look. Nice work. How'd you get them to sprout? Any idea where they came from?
I have no idea where they came from. I had one tested by Phylos but the results didn't really tell me much. They were collected in the SF Bay area by someone in the industry. He said he collected the good stuff and from what I can see he did a pretty good job. I just used the old tried ant true paper towel method to sprout them. Got about a 70% success rate.

Dankwolf

Blue star x death star @ 73 days

Blue star x death star @ 73 days

Breed by are local icmag member miraculous meds .

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
Bruce banner #3 dark heart nursery cut.. og dom

Fuel followed by a strawberry/floral centre followed by more fuel.. definate 1 for the petrol heads among us...

theirs a few variations on strawberry kushes with bogs sour strawberry bruce banner and strawberry banana but personally you just cant beat the old fashioned straight up strawberry sour diesel..

BRUCEBANNER#3

B3E2xe2.jpg

it9fGs3.jpg

G37Za6B.jpg