What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Maryland Compassion Program

eastcoastjoe

Very happy to finally see some work being done in my state. Not to thrilled with what Ive read so far about our proposed medical program. I'm not a very educated man but it's design is clearly for buisness and profit. I hope that changes and patients here actually gain the freedoms to grow there own medicine

briansmith6973

It has to the commission screwed up the entire regulations they would have never worked my organization was brought in with people from Colorado and Washington to do them properly. Maryland should have the very best program in the entire Nation upon it's inception. Those proposed regulations you've seen are garbage!!!

eastcoastjoe

It has to the commission screwed up the entire regulations they would have never worked my organization was brought in with people from Colorado and Washington to do them properly. Maryland should have the very best program in the entire Nation upon it's inception. Those proposed regulations you've seen are garbage!!!

so whats the new model going to look like ?? i caught the end of a report on the news and heard something about 6 plants ?? cant really find anything and all the info on the state page is just a bunch of jibberish LOL

yocs

Delaware just decriminalized up to an ounce so whenever I have to meet someone I cross the line. But ya gotta come home some time. I just wanna be able to grow and not worry about having my kid took. Sure hope things get better soon. Crazy how people can openly grow and sell shit some places and not others in the same country. What the hell even is a state, fuck a state.

Sativan

I live in Maryland and they won't let you grow. Bullshit is what that is. You can only buy it from Maryland approved growers at a Maryland approved dispencery. Wow, that's gonna cost. Now they say early 2017 before it's up and you can get medical weed. Bullshit again! This program is going to suck. The regulations have been settled on now for 18 - 24 months. Such crap.