What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MMPR here we go!

The Master

A little bit about me:

13 years experience growing cannabis in Spain, Canada and Netherlands.

I am the first prize winner of 2 cannabis cup championships. I came in second place 4 times.

I breed 6 strains. 3 of them have been written about in High Times and skunk.

I was head grower for 3 years at a legal 2,000 light facility. I designed it and lead the build out.

I wrote 1 breeding article for high times. I wrote 2 lighting cycle related articles for Skunk Magazine.

You must sign a NDA with me for further details. Your not just paying for my experience your paying for the brand name I built. Everything I said can be verified. And I do so with pride. If you have an MMPR Facility or just starting and you have a real budget not a few million then contact me.

I require this from any facility owner:

1) Seven figure buyout.
2) Six figure on going salary.
3) Production bonuses.

If you can't do this you can't afford to play in this industry. The competition is a bunch of low lifes and try hards. So many small companies paying growers pennies thinking they will make millions. Real estate investors, mining companies your my enemy and I will gloat when your companies fail.

HOORAH!

Same thoughts.

This is a growers' site... The only people on here are low lifes and try hards...

Last edited:

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Provocative.

People out there with no experience trying to hire growers have shown themselves to Me to be mostly Drug Dealers with no real care for the grower. Since there are NO legal protections, due to the industry still being federally illegal, a good portion of the above makes sense. I take contracts, and DEMAND payment up front, after I give em a few cookies. Out of tens of "suitors," only 10% at most appreciate what they are getting. And Ante - Up for the knowledge that will keep them from the many gross failures that occur to new growers.

Almost seems to Me that the only time people are willing to part with cash for a grower is when they HAVE failed, or are so in the hole that they are about to throw their hands up in despair. I have saved a couple moneymen in this case. They are very happy until they are back on track, and then they often pull crap. Ya gotta stay one step ahead. Good luck with that. Drug Dealers can be master manipulators.

The lowlife factor is when growers promise the moon to investors, then fail to deliver. Just to get involved in a project. So they can be growing weed. Many of these people are You Tube Growers, or closet henchmen.

Some of the above - while obviously provocative - and not necessarily where it would ever be seen by investors - is reality-based.

If not for the "Newbie" thing, or maybe because of it. haha. This got my curiousity. Also, because
I have said some of the exact same words to those wanting to start a project.

Ya gotta weed out the people trying to pick ya brain for free.