What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HAZE?

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry Mr Lovebuzzed but a good haze kills every smokers around.
I grew few elite cut, ECSD, few Sour diesel, OG'S and more... but my Neville haze (from Neville) are better imo.

Take a true neville haze, sam's haze line, Shanti line you got gold in your hands, difficult, stretchy, long flowery for sure. Og's and SD are top weeds but a bit over rated sometimes ;)

Peace. BD#1

bigAl25

Veteran
Does sssdhxsc from CSG qualify as a haze? If so, then I have a haze hybrid going right now and I am excited about the final results. If not, I have Maui Wowie from Nirvana on deck for my next go around. Don't know if Hawaiian is haze related, but sativa effects are what I searching for soon come MON.

Mr. Lovebuzzed

Sorry Mr Lovebuzzed but a good haze kills every smokers around.
I grew few elite cut, ECSD, few Sour diesel, OG'S and more... but my Neville haze (from Neville) are better imo.

Take a true neville haze, sam's haze line, Shanti line you got gold in your hands, difficult, stretchy, long flowery for sure. Og's and SD are top weeds but a bit over rated sometimes ;)

Peace. BD#1

Hi BD :respect:

im not really opposite to you.. but yeah i will never grow 16 week bud, no chance.. i know haze is one of the best weed around and maybe stronger than sour diesel etc.. thats why im looking fot hazehybrid.. because in cross you get that vigour and more easy to grow + quicker time.. Nevilles haze is almost pure haze,, if im living in colombia, i wouldnt grow anything else..

I hear ya freind. Not much for fruity meds either. Im always left with an unsatisfied feeling after even a fat spliff. I like nasty herb
smile.gif
Full body smoke, nothing light. Used to be some "purple haze" here back in late 90's and early 2000's. That shit was the shit lol. It wasnt purple. Had Incredible flavor, incense and perfume, every draw! I wish i could find that again. Thought about mango haze, because C.F. Said it was close to piff, but i dont like the mango part. I love fruits and eat tons if them with mango being my fav, but i dont like it in my meds. Example i like bananas but hate anything banana flavored. I know its weird.

What about karmabitch from RAre Dankness. Skywalker og x Nevilles wreck. Anyone done this one. I have a pack.

yes friend.. :tiphat: exactly i dont want fruity sweet haze.. no no.. i dont want that ssh, amnesia or slh, all the same.. thats why i would like to get my hands on some crosses from paco and crew, like williams wonder x tom hill´s haze, also cbf sour diesel x tom hills haze sounds like it can hit the spot but hard ot get it..

thank ya all for posting you opinios :biggrin:

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
From what I've tried, OT Haze and Original Haze and its crosses for exotic and crazy high and Haze/Skunk or NL5/Haze as commercial hybrid with great potential and maximum haze expression... all the other hybrids may have the Haze too diluted in my opinion and you may get lost in the search.

Kerala x Haze and Deep Chunk X Haze yum yum as well and probably thousands of crosses around! ;)

Pepé The Grower

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nothing come close to a pure Original Haze...unless it's haze crossed to another tropical sativa...nothing fruity right there,only "hazyness",but also none of those strange effects you got when crossing haze to an indica or indica dom...only pure sativa bliss!

original haze:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ethiopian x haze:
picture.php

picture.php

Sideshow-Bob

Veteran
now that is a well grown indoor-haze if i've ever seen one!

great skills pepé ;) she looks lovely, bet she was tasty! care to tell us which original haze line this is?

the hybrid looks very nice too!

good vibes :)

Nothing come close to a pure Original Haze...unless it's haze crossed to another tropical sativa...nothing fruity right there,only "hazyness",but also none of those strange effects you got when crossing haze to an indica or indica dom...only pure sativa bliss!

original haze:
View Image
View Image
View Image

ethiopian x haze:
View Image
View Image

Pepé The Grower

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, bob thx ya!

It was original haze from seedsman,and for sure she was tasty and potent,she gave me the best charas ever!...and she's even better in the crosses

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
now that is a well grown indoor-haze if i've ever seen one!

great skills pepé she looks lovely, bet she was tasty! care to tell us which original haze line this is?

I'll second that. Truly, that's THE stuff.
Only those who have had the chance to be there have any real idea of the amounts of herbal pleasure you gain going for the long run.

bigherb

Veteran

original haze:
View Image
View Image
View Image

ethiopian x haze:
View Image
View Image

Got me drooling ,Truly Gorgeous pics

Thats the haze i know nothin fruity about it .Id love to hear more about the smoke

Love that Ethiopian Cross ,I like ya style

Much respect

1luvbigherb

Last edited:

OLDproLg

Veteran
This is a HAZE THREAD,not a kush one.

This is a HAZE THREAD,not a kush one.

Lets stay on topic,HAZE PLEASE!!!!

Let me just say that my new cross,LIMONANA HAZE,finishes in 120 days!
Hard lemony hazy incense aroma buds packed with resins...........
it the only thing i GRAB for to smoke since i did it,one of the most potent
FAST HAZES you will ever find,im slowly workin on releases,an commin here
one day i hope with it and many more haze hybrids,stay tuned!!
PEACE n have some HAZE HYBRID PICS folks..Lg

Attachments

• fall Limonanahazes.1.jpg
    fall Limonanahazes.1.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 15
  • Limonana haze,Limo dom.jpg
    Limonana haze,Limo dom.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 18
  • Limonana haze baside.2.jpg
    Limonana haze baside.2.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 19
  • Limonana haze bud.jpg
    Limonana haze bud.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 18
  • Limonana haze backside.1.jpg
    Limonana haze backside.1.jpg
    243.4 KB · Views: 16

TimeKeeper

Alpha Diesel x Mango Haze from beanho was very good. Went about 10-11 weeks and is pure diesel with no fruit from the mango. One of the largest yielders I have ever run. The high was disorientating and got a bit scary if you over did it. I have a ton of f2s that I need to pop soon.

Latest posts

Latest posts