What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Buying CBD products in Japan

TIGEL

High!

I was wondering, since CBD products are so expensive in japan, where do you get your best value cbd products from around tokyo?
I don't feel like paying 30¥/mg and also not buying 3000mg to get a better price.
Do you have any good shops with moderate prizes for me?

:tiphat:

TIGEL

Yes, since 2016, but only products with no or very low dosed thc (<0.05%) I think.
It is just quite expensive..

I am a heavy smoker back home, but always managed to enjoy holidays abroad in countries where you shouldn't search for weed (like japan f.e)..
The only thing is, I dont sleep well for a week or so, and CBD could help a lot with that.. no sweating in the night and that feel of not really sleeping is gone.

Yarkand

Hey buddy try synergy uk or quintessential cbd Uk. They do international delivery. Tried synergy crumbles and full spectrum and hemp love something can’t remember the name! Full on flavor and really relaxed. Prices are 17,50 for 250mg sooo go shopping and choose some strains ! Sky walker, lavender etc :dance013: Enjoy bud !

TIGEL

Thanks mate!
I might order something, but to japan during holidays is too hot.
Might bring some huge problems.. ;-)
Actually I manage very good without anything, so I stay clean for a while.

Btw for those who might be interessted: the best prize in Japan I found was at VapeMania.
It is like 660mg for round 10000 ¥, so like a 100 $.