What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ph-Patrol Organic Bang up job III(⊙.⊙(☉_☉)⊙.⊙) Bodhi Testers~Fat Cherry~Tk kush~OGKB

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Yeah these are Hso Black D.o.g
NOT TESTERS

picture.php
picture.php

I figured I better show before I cut it down.

Ph-patrol

Veteran
I just wanted to jump on and say I will be working on my grow report for the OGKB x Orgasmatron.

Thanks

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Bodhi Seeds OG Kush Breath X Orgasmatron Grow Impressions Test Grow Cut down day 73 of flower

OGKB X Orgasmitron #2
#2 height 44"
Smell aromatically Lemon
rub and sniff Lemon pine
To the touch greasy
Easy to grow
2x stretch
Structure easy and solid
Easy to Grow

picture.php

picture.php

OGKB X Orgasmitron #6

#6 Height 48"
Smell aromatically Lemon pepper
Rub and sniff LEMON Mint
To the touch super sticky
2x stretch
Structure Easy and solid
Easy to Grow

picture.php

OGKB X Orgasmitron #4

#4 Height 43"
Smell aromatically lemon/Orange Creamsicle
Rub and sniff Lemon/Orange Creamsicle
2x stretch
Structure solid ridged
Easy to Grow

picture.php
picture.php

Ok...so..yeah.This is my grow impression for this line and I have one thing to say over all other fact about the plants.These are some of the loudest plants I have ever grown in my life.
I dont have the words to express the devastating terps all the plants are giving off...Just vicious,violent Lemon.
We did some preliminary trimming and I could not take it.
They threw a deep dark dank OG Stank off that came forth during this activity and I had to take advil and open some windows.trimming normally does not bother me.

Beyond that the plants were all a little bit different but connected between each other as true sisters do.
They all had a nice vigorous veg and some took their time showing there preflowers.A couple were a little light/wind sensitive but this was slight and never slowed them down.
None of them seem to show a fade and kept most of there fan leaves up to the end.

Their structures were a combination of rugged and rigid holding the dense buds easily throughout the whole flowering period.Little to no support was needed.

They all fall under the easy to grow category from veg to finish and had no odd growth issues or intersexing.So this line is stable which is a great!

Last thing is the males that were culled were really nice specimen and I am very enthusiastic in seeing what the Orgasmatron has to bring to other Bodhi future crosses.

ph

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Bodhi Seeds OG Kush Breath X Orgasmatron Grow Impressions Test Grow Cut down day 73 of flower

OGKB X Orgasmitron #2
#2 height 44"
Smell aromatically Lemon
rub and sniff Lemon pine
To the touch greasy
Easy to grow
2x stretch
Structure easy and solid
Easy to Grow

View Image
View Image

OGKB X Orgasmitron #6

#6 Height 48"
Smell aromatically Lemon pepper
Rub and sniff LEMON Mint
2x stretch
Structure Easy and solid
Easy to Grow

View Image

OGKB X Orgasmitron #4

#4 Height 43"
Smell aromatically lemon/Orange Creamsicle
Rub and sniff Lemon/Orange Creamsicle
2x stretch
Structure solid ridged
Easy to Grow

View Image View Image

Ok...so..yeah.This is my grow impression for this line and I have one thing to say over all other fact about the plants.These are some of the loudest plants I have ever grown in my life.
I dont have the words to express the devastating terps all the plants are giving off...Just vicious,violent Lemon.
We did some preliminary trimming and I could not take it.
They threw a deep dark dank OG Stank off that came forth during this activity and I had to take advil and open some windows.trimming normally does not bother me.

Beyond that the plants were all a little bit different but connected between each other as true sisters do.
They all had a nice vigorous veg and some took their time showing there preflowers.A couple were a little light/wind sensitive but this was slight and never slowed them down.
None of them seem to show a fade and kept most of there fan leaves up to the end.

Their structures were a combination of rugged and rigid holding the dense buds easily throughout the whole flowering period.Little to no support was needed.

They all fall under the easy to grow category from veg to finish and had no odd growth issues or intersexing.So this line is stable which is a great!

Last thing is the males that were culled were really nice specimen and I am very enthusiastic in seeing what the Orgasmatron has to bring to other Bodhi future crosses.

ph

Beautiful work, amazing. :tiphat:

Ph-patrol

Veteran
really?? ...wow i can smell it from here:)

Absolutely Star...I have never popped a pack of seeds and gotten this level of treachery across the board from all plants.
GGG Aloha stomper was a good one for but not on the same level as these.
I could smell lemon on my hands 4 hours after quickly touching the #6.
So yeah the plants look nice but that's not what they're all about from my perspective.

During the wet trimming of the #4 it gave me such a harsh migraine headache I had to throw on my skirt and let Mrs Ph finish up.:)

maimunji

Another one killer line from bodhi this ogkb x o is outstanding my friend. And you grow them to perfection just like every plants in your hands. Much respect and many thanks for your help and patience.