What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strains i want testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr.brunch

Veteran
I’m still on the edge of my seat.... not been this excited about seeds for years! Hope we hear from you soon, ojd.

MR_Falcon

Veteran
if these are still going down I would love to run either the cheese or the psychosis cross. :tiphat:

o.s.h
picture.php

chemmy jones
picture.php

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why even make such a statement if it is unfounded? All that does is undermine a potential release before it's ever happened.

Patience is a virtue. I saw OJD logged in so I decided to give it a bump. He knows what's on his plate and he'll get to it when he gets to it.

In the mean time, I'm sprouting something else.

dank.Frank

B

bigganjabud

Why even make such a statement if it is unfounded? All that does is undermine a potential release before it's ever happened.

Patience is a virtue. I saw OJD logged in so I decided to give it a bump. He knows what's on his plate and he'll get to it when he gets to it.

In the mean time, I'm sprouting something else.

dank.Frank

@df it was a joke mate just trying to have a giggle no offence ment apologies if it came across that way

sdd420

Veteran
I’m worried this won’t happen. Who is there at IC or seedbay to handle this? It’s too much to expect ojd to send out a lot of packages himself. But I’d buy the seeds at a discount being they are not tested yet and promise to post a grow log. I really dig some of those crosses and am very interested. Wishing everyone a happy new year and all

mr.brunch

Veteran
Still pretty hopeful here, ojd is clearly very busy and he did say it may be some time before testers would be ready to send out.
With genetics like the ones listed, I’m still on my seat edge...

OG.Gotti

Veteran
I’m worried this won’t happen. Who is there at IC or seedbay to handle this? It’s too much to expect ojd to send out a lot of packages himself. But I’d buy the seeds at a discount being they are not tested yet and promise to post a grow log. I really dig some of those crosses and am very interested. Wishing everyone a happy new year and all

I've been wondering what's going on with SB.. I sent an order via money order. Wasn't until after I sent it that I read they stopped money order payments. They damn sure cashed it though and didn't send my order.. I've also noticed that their stock hasn't changed. Are people not buying and breeders not sending new stock in?? Anybody got any info???

B

bigganjabud

Tbh I rekon it's because of the percentage of people that are up for testing fems (myself included)

As ojd only had a couple of fems on the horizon

Just my 2 pence

mr.brunch

Veteran
I’m after the regulars myself.... the combinations of genetics sound like keeper phenos should be found

UncleBens

Tbh I rekon it's because of the percentage of people that are up for testing fems (myself included)

As ojd only had a couple of fems on the horizon

Just my 2 pence

I would of tested regs but I dont really meet the criteria for being a tester, plus all my tents are rammed full at the moment. Also id rather pay for them haha

I hope he releases more regs for sale soon though, I need more sativas :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts