What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strains i want testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bigganjabud

I ran Chem Scout Cookie testers 3 years ago for CSG

Here's a photo of it with a 2 1/2 year cure. It's in the headstash & STILL super stoney!

View Image

Anyone else have Connoisseur Genetics test grow pics?

2.5years? You have the patients of a saint

wasgedn

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hey Dave[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hello ojd[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif],

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]when you think it could be round bout 10 weeks 1212 for [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]13.Hey Dave , i could test a few beans after my current grow in ca.10 weeks....

peace
[/FONT]

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
if you still need help i'll help you test out the

Straw&Cream- i really liked your StrawberryDieselHaze (scXsssdh)
nycdxg13
and the Cali-o

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hey Dave[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hello ojd[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif],

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]when you think it could be round bout 10 weeks 1212 for [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]13.Hey Dave , i could test a few beans after my current grow in ca.10 weeks....

peace
[/FONT]

hey mate,,
more hey dave in the new year i believe,,,,,s2

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Any more details on 15 the Cali o?
Any relation to the famous 77 that I've been searching for for over a decade? That and the original bubblegum clone and maybe a decent black Dom from the 90s are all I can't find now.

StRa

Señor Member
Veteran
Anyone else have Connoisseur Genetics test grow pics?

here we go budelight.... super tasty and super potent Cheese n' Chaze grown in 2012/2013!

I got 2 phenos!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

boom!

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
Idk if my new spot would be ready in time well see .. but i just wanna hear about the fem crosses im intrigued i luv haze

G

I'm also lurking for the fem testers .I can run one (or maybe two) plants per strain at a time ,commited for other testers,too.

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
picture.php

not really sure about this first one i think it might be something else...doesn't really look like the rest i think maybe is gorillapoopshoes

but the rest def OJD gear

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

this is the pheno of SCxSSSDH (strawberry sour haze) that i kept. till i lost it...RIP...

paper thorn

Veteran
Project 2:
Chem Haze male

Female:
9.Purpleope reversed Granddaddy Purple cut slapped onto DNA mother cut of chocolope , extremely tasty with a great high

I'm always biting off a little more than i can chew. I could squeeze in one tester. Maybe i'll find something purple.

I'll document it in a thread I'm about to start in the diaries. Probably do a compilation of the whole 4+ month ordeal of mom hunting, testing... etc, in a thread on your subforum too when it's done.

sdd420

Veteran
I am super stoked about the nevilles haze X mullumbimby and jab the Jamaican both crossed to the chemhaze should be serious and potent . I have GhostTrainHaze going now what a monster. It has nevilles in it also. I'm halfway thru flower now will be ready in 4 weeks or so for another round

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey guys
Sorry for the delay
I will post an update later tonight
Peace

B

bigganjabud

Hey guys
Sorry for the delay
I will post an update later tonight
Peace

Glad your well mate was getting worried about ya what with the nature of the beast

Looking forward to ya post mate

STAY blessed

(hope there's some fem fire tho haha since your hiatus I've acquired another few tents so we got about 7 on at the moment)

UncleBens

These crosses all look great! How long after testing are they usually released for sale?
15.Cali Orange x Chemdog Haze... I want! :canabis:

Status
Not open for further replies.