What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Triangle Cookies x Casey Jones x OG Chem!!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
So I was gifted this strain a couple years ago and finally started to run a seed, she is turning out beautiful!!

Here she is at 29 days in 12/12 in the first pic yesterday!!
The other pics are from the other day.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey bobbo4200
looking good
hows she smelling ?
eatthy kush , musky , piney , diesely
any of those smells
peace

Bobbo4200

Veteran
To tell you the truth I can't get to the back of the tent to smell her, I plan to take her out soon though.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
From day 48 a few days ago!

I'm still in a wheelchair for a tad longer so it's tough to get to the back of the tent. I'm gonna ask for help moving her out of the tent in a few days probably.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking dank bro
i can already smell her from here

peace

Bobbo4200

Veteran
To tell you the truth I had a problem at the end with her and was not able to smoke it, sucks and shit happens.
I'll let you know in a couple months.

UncleBens

Good that you kept clones. To be honest the clone run of anything is always better anyway, at least in my experience :)

Latest posts

Latest posts