What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Changes at Skunk Pharm Research

SkyHighLer

Got me a stone bad Mana
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Punked

I held off thinking GW's actually distancing himself from it for legal reasons.

Punked, so sorry, like you say I guess, they know not what they do.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Such an overall disappointing situation/ outcome, except for the new site coming online. Sounds like you have the right attitude and wlll be better off in the end, but lawyers aren't cheap in the meantime.

Has to be a way to independently verify that current views per month. Hard to believe it's what it was when all three of you left.

Punked

I held off thinking GW's actually distancing himself from it for legal reasons.

Punked, so sorry, like you say I guess, they know not what they do.

As stock holders we were disappointed as well, but once you are big boys and girls, you pays your buck and you takes your chances. Without chances, there is no progress.

If crying about the cost of our experience would discount it, I'm purdy sure you would be hearing more sniveling and whimpering.

You are correct that I'm not able to openly discuss SPR internal business for legal reasons, but time rolls on and the fat lady actually has yet to sing.

We built SPR and I can tell you that we are now directing our experience, mental juices and efforts to growing The Alchemist Resource into an even better site.:biggrin:

Ok_nobody

Weird

Weird

I would think anyone who knows anything would know skunk pharm isnt really skunk pharm without grey wolf anymore? So what happened, they moved the site to wordpress and somehow took it over? I see your new site is blogger. I got free consultation for you as to technical direction for your webstuff. Blogger will do for your blog though, seems fine. I'd have maybe suggested wordpress.org. I'd be happy to post my paraphrased recollection of your QWET tech, at least my perspective thereof, and that could be opened to debate and clarification.

I see they fxed the title on the wintrizing thred and started a market thred. Is Greywolf back, or is sumeone tryng ta talk like him?

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I see they fxed the title on the wintrizing thred and started a market thred. Is Greywolf back, or is sumeone tryng ta talk like him?

I'm pretty sure they still scope out IC Mag, and to their credit appear to pay attention, like they did when they got unfavorable response to their first rosin offering.

Yeah, I saw the ya'lls and giggling, along with an old film clip and an article on Gray Wolves, but its an optical delusion and Graywolf isn't back at the Pharm.

Far from it, we'ns have moved on and are actively working on The Alchemist Resource site.

I am up to article 44 on the new site and have also got key guest authors committed to authoring and co authoring, and in some cases, regularly submitting articles.

Most rife with dirty peeectures and illustrations that I've taken or drawn over the last decade.

Watch for an announcement soon! As Loretta Bobbit once said, "It won't be long now!"

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this seems dirty how it all went down. Greed??

Alas, I can neither look into their hearts, nor can I discuss the details for legal reasons.

It looks like it will end up a good education for all involved. My pappy never thought that I was too sweet, but believed that I lacked enough salt and that I was tooo naive and trusting.

As it is difficult to perceive the level your incompetence from an incompetent position, that slipped by me on this one picking partners.

From the other perspective, it is not uncommon for outside investors to "misundestimate" the knowledge and insight that we denizens contribute, while being overly impressed with their own.

The final denouement is still unraveling, with legal action underway, so a little early for the fat lady and "Taps."

As has been noted, it is also a small community, so the most important thing is for us to continue to communicate with one another, so that those who bear watching are publicly exposed and their reputation precedes them.

SkyHighLer

Got me a stone bad Mana
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Winterizing with Gray Wolf

SkunkPharm's Graywolf
Published on Sep 6, 2017

Watch Gray Wolf winterize some product in this short vid from the archives.

https://youtu.be/-shYv_HpUP8

The title is incorrect, it's actually a final BHO purge/decarboxylation video.

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hoistle takeovr.

Hostile yes! Getting away with it, not yet.

When you grab the sword, you must make sure to grab it by the right end.

More satisfying watch them floundering trying to keep hold on to readership, that they don't have the depth of experience to attract.

As it would be fraud to lie to potential advertisers about how many views the site currently gets, we ASSume their following statements are true, but the new enlightened me would ask to see the supporting data before plunking down any money.

"We have produced over 80 articles with thousands of comments, reflecting an engaged audience. We maintain an average of 83,000 site views per month with a total of 2.4 million visitors and nearly 5.8 million site views. If you are interested in advertising on our website please contact us at:james@skunkpharmresearch.com"

Cutting to the chase and considering all sides of the issue, forcing us'n real Skunk Pharmers out of our complacency to produce a fully updated site, was ostensibly a good thing. Not only will The Alchemist Resource contain current data, it won't be burdened with the clutter of old out of date history.

Last edited:

Badfishy1

More satisfying watch them floundering trying to keep hold on to readership, that they don't have the depth of experience to attract.

As it would be fraud to lie to potential advertisers about how many views the site currently gets, we ASSume their following statements are true, but the new enlightened me would ask to see the supporting data before plunking down any money.

"We have produced over 80 articles with thousands of comments, reflecting an engaged audience. We maintain an average of 83,000 site views per month with a total of 2.4 million visitors and nearly 5.8 million site views. If you are interested in advertising on our website please contact us at:james@skunkpharmresearch.com"

Cutting to the chase and considering all sides of the issue, forcing us'n real Skunk Pharmers out of our complacency to produce fully update the site, was ostensibly a good thing. Not only will The Alchemist Resource contain current data, it won't be burdened with the clutter of old out of date history.

Somebody a while back posted the archive.is link. USE THAT LINK EXCLUSIVELY! UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD ONE USE THEIR WEBSITE! Archive bypasses all of their click bait cash. Without the traffic SP does not get PAID. If we continue to access through the .com they continue collecting advertisement revenue. The only way to give them what they deserve (a big fat nothing) is to cut off the head of the beast. Do grey wolf and the rest of the community a solid and STOP THE SHECKLES FROM FLOWING

https://web.archive.org/web/*/https://skunkpharmresearch.com

Last edited:

hamstring

Veteran
good luck with the new site look forward to continue my concentrate education.

Thanks for staying strong GW.

Cutting to the chase and considering all sides of the issue, forcing us'n real Skunk Pharmers out of our complacency to produce a fully updated site, was ostensibly a good thing. Not only will The Alchemist Resource contain current data, it won't be burdened with the clutter of old out of date history.

How abot everone he screw wit Pharmgold? Your ignore?

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How abot everone he screw wit Pharmgold? Your ignore?

Not ignoring, but I didn't manage Pharmgold and have myself now had to sue for just the return of my own personal equipment.

With the aggrieved having the same option to legal action, why do you think their grievances fall on my shoulders?

Not ignoring, but I didn't manage Pharmgold and have myself now had to sue for just the return of my own personal equipment.

With the aggrieved having the same option to legal action, why do you think their grievances fall on my shoulders?
They used yur good name to sel stuf. Why they trustim.

Latest posts

Latest posts