What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

grafeful casey

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
Hey guys when are u guys ever gonna get this in stock again? ever seed bank that i can buy from and have shipped to usa are all sold out. i got devils harvest going outdoors right now but im told its not the real one. i want the real one and u guys are the ones that suppose to have it. it would be a shame to not produce these anymore. im not in a state that i can buy clones or get elite cuts so its seeds only for me..thanks CGS

luposolitario

My casey started blooming, taken directly from the devil's bank this year... It is a beautiful shrub, we will see what it will be, in final product..remain tuned and curious about this other casey

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
well that is good to know luposo. i hope mine does what it says on the tin but im always skeptical of what a breeder says. i guess i will find out come end of sept-first of oct tho. mine is growing nicely outdoors right now tho i have to admit

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey
Kygiacomo!!!
sorry for the late reply
im making a new batch of Gratefull Casey seeds that will be ready for release at the end of october

peace

OG.Gotti

Veteran
Hey
Kygiacomo!!!
sorry for the late reply
im making a new batch of Gratefull Casey seeds that will be ready for release at the end of october

peace

Hell yeah.. So happy to here this..

Last edited:

Ready4

Veteran
Grateful for the Grateful Casey's I got quite a while back, got a outstanding pheno that matches up against anybody's anything.

kushedy

I tried the devils harvest version which they advertise as being Indica dominant & she did grow like an Indica. Also smoked like an Indica dom.
Can anyone tell me if the Connoisseur Genetics version is the same?
I thought this strain was meant to be a Sativa dom.