What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zack pls stop

20sackzack

Here's some pics of my last run. Shit turned out pretty nice, probably the best I've grown. Always room for improvement though

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
[/IMG]

picture.php

picture.php

20sackzack

Getting set up for round 3. Here's the new watering system I made. It's a drip tape grid and downspray microsprinklers, each on there own timer and pump. My idea is to use the sprinklers for a short period of time everyday to keep the soil surface wet. Then use the drip tape every few days for deeper waterings. Maybe a little redundant but I figured I would give it try anyway.

Second pic is some seedjunky wedding cake clones for this next round. Also have more sunset sherbert, a couple purple punch, a glue, a pie face, a budder og and a lemonade from pcg that I want to run

picture.php

picture.php

20sackzack

picture.php

Round three includes 5 wedding cake, 5 sunset sherbert, 2 purple punch, 1 gg4, 1 pie face, 1 budder og and 1 lemonade

Going to top or supercrop to even them up as best I can before I flip in a few weeks probably

Excited to be trying out a 630w cmh this time. That and the new watering set up should be pretty sweet

picture.php

20sackzack

I'll have to keep an eye on this one,been curious about those cmh lights. What sort of yield did you pull on the lastone??

Last run was with a 1000w hps and yeilded around one and a half but definitely had some issues. Shooting for 2 plus this time if everything goes right..

Arkansux

The overview pic of ur screen is very pretty , love the stripe of purple.. good luck on this run, definitely looking forward to how that new light works for ya...

9DRAGONS

interesting soil bed for you little tent. cool, low maintenance defo the way forward.
have a great weekend

20sackzack

The overview pic of ur screen is very pretty , love the stripe of purple.. good luck on this run, definitely looking forward to how that new light works for ya...

Thanks! Looking forward to seeing how the cmh does as well

kaboom! like the irrigation. more good runs to come!

Gotta make a couple more tweaks to the sprinkler set up to get more even coverage but after that I'm thinking it's gonna kick ass :headbange

interesting soil bed for you little tent. cool, low maintenance defo the way forward.
have a great weekend

Thanks, the 4x4 geoplanter fits pretty well in a 5x5 tent and gives the roots lots of room to spread out. Going to set up the timers on the pumps soon to really get it automated.

Nice looking setup.

Thanks!

picture.php

picture.php

Everything's taking off pretty well except for the budder og. The plants that were already in soil definitely took the transition better. The ones that were in rockwool will take a little longer to get going but should adjust fine. Going to start evening out the canopy soon before I flip them.

On a side note I wanted to share that I've had great success eliminating pm using a product called banish. It uses geraniol to kill the root of the fungus that normally remains in the plant tissue after it is gone on the surface. Rotating weekly sprays of banish and neem as well as cleaning/bleaching my tents and room and burning sulfer in the room has completely cleared it up for me.

I've also been using power si, which happens to bring my high ph tap water down to perfect ph. That and fixing a couple environment issues has plants that were covered in pm completely clean a couple weeks later. Imo pm is definitely not systemic and can be defeated. It's just a can be a real pain in the ass until u figure out how to beat it

20sackzack

Awesome idea, looking great and healthy! Tagging along for this one

Thanks, the new watering system seems to be working great so far. The 5x5 tent is now 1 week into flower and is rocking

picture.php

They are getting a little close to the light though it's got me slightly nervous. I've been defoliating and super cropping to try and slow em down. The silica im using says it will slow stretch when used at double strength so I'm trying that

picture.php

Also decided to flower my 4x4 which is now set up on blumats. Going to flip in the next day or two. Gonna see what the 315 cmh can do

picture.php

I took at least two cuts of everything. My lineup now includes sunset sherbert, purple punch, mendo breath, bloodhound, cherry pie, wedding cake, glue, lemonade, pie face, budder og, kosher kush, lemon larry og, super lemon haze and brandywine

picture.php

Last edited:

browntrout

Veteran
Wow what an amazing job for a 1000W and small tent.

Are you still using the 1000W vivosun setup and bulbs?