What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Connoisseur Genetics Seeds The 90's Haze

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Casey Jones is a Grateful Dead song and Mulumbimby Madness is a legendary Australian strain along with Neville( RIP) the most legendary Australian I've ever heard of in the Canna world so went great together
How did you come up with the name “Australian Dead Head” :yummy:

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:dancer:
picture.php

Peacefrog

Veteran
Driving that train, high on cocaine, Casey Jones you better watch your speed. I was never a Deadhead but that lyric sticks in your head.

Peacefrog

Veteran
Looking great Peacefrog , good to see you back around

The Australian Dead Head is not discontinued , i just had a falling out with Attitude seedbank so they have all my strains as discontinued just to piss me off .

The Australian Dead Head will be around for many years and really suggest it for Haze heads , Huge yields of that exotic Sativa/Haze that will take you up like a rocket.

Hey OJD. Good to be back. I was talking about the 90's Haze not being available anymore. I know where to get your strains and I can't wait to see what you have coming out in the next year.

It looks like Syd Barrett has a nice 90's Haze plant going. Shine on brother!

As for the Australian Deadhead I'm looking forward to trying this girl out. This is at 58 days. I can see some foxtails in her future and I have no problem with that. I was initially thinking 70 days for her but we'll see.

picture.php

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great bro.
The Australian Dead Head can range fro. 8-12 weeks depending on how it leans.
Casey Jones 8 weeks
Mullumbimby Madness x Nevil Haze 12 weeks
Hey OJD. Good to be back. I was talking about the 90's Haze not being available anymore. I know where to get your strains and I can't wait to see what you have coming out in the next year.

It looks like Syd Barrett has a nice 90's Haze plant going. Shine on brother!

As for the Australian Deadhead I'm looking forward to trying this girl out. This is at 58 days. I can see some foxtails in her future and I have no problem with that. I was initially thinking 70 days for her but we'll see.

View Image