What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Connoisseur Genetics Seeds The 90's Haze

HOVA

Veteran
Are these for real?
I was thinking of picking up a pack
Ive been looking for that incense smell for a long time
But every breeder i have tried to have claimed that it has the frankincense has not hit it on the head
Anyone know about these?

I was just wondering if its the real deal because in the description it states that he has had the nl5 cut for a long time but i dont see any grows with this cut in any of his crosses only the ssh

D3pthCharg3

I didn't sleep on these when I saw them a few hrs ago, there is a promo for (4) Triangle x Haze Freak (I think) as well w/pack purchase. Last time I slept on some Connoisseur haze I missed the Old School Hazes which I have read are really nice. I wonder if this is one of the old hazes mentioned in Karma's A5 threads.

HOVA

Veteran
Hopefully ojd will come and shed some light these
I havent seen any test grows on these or anything

FireIn.TheSky

Ojd has posted about the old cut before he's had it a long time. Ojd even though he works alot with chem and stuff is a huge haze head, I believe he has grown and smoked most of them. I would trust his opinion on haze. These appear to be s1's of the nl5haze. By nature haze is a bit of a shit shoot so I'd say just like anything else it all comes down to pheno.

M

Moonlight dank

If your referring to that old super silver peppery anaseed type smell ,I would say go for the strains that developed out of the good phenos .amnesia haze soma seeds,barneys farm is known for having good amnesia lemon skunk ,the bulldog seeds have good haze seeds, never used the seed bank you refer to it could be legit I just worry when one seed bank with unknown status claims to have all the best world strains in various crosses seems a bit unrealistic best bet would be trying to get your hands on a nice amnesia haze clone or good amnesia seeds then do a bit selection work to find a keeper to suit your tastes but if you get a good clone all the works been done for you

Folklore

Got a pack on the way to start mid september. Curious bout what's in the Sssdh mix pack promo. Any ideas? The new Sssdh crosses look good too; Cheesedog Haze and Triangle Kush Haze in particular. Ta

D3pthCharg3

You and me both. I think this is a great place to look. I have popped a few of Connoisseurs haze offerings in the past, OJs Haze and HazeFreak off the top of my head, both of those were great. I really miss that OJs and the Haze Freak had the incense check out my thread w it.

By the way the better promo in my opinion is w choice, choice and tude are the same entity, and their stock levels are representative of the same quantities. There were only 11 left earlier today so think fast.

HOVA

Veteran
Decisions decisions lol
Yea i might try them out
I like s1 honestly
I wish ojd would come on here and speak on this new line though

D3pthCharg3

Yeah I would love to hve him stop by too.

There are only 7 left of these after just taking a look, as I am considering another pack w such a nice promo to boot wchoice, I liked the 2 Haze Freak females I had quite a lot, and he used this as the dad in the promo, Triangle Cookies as the mom.

Hey FireIntheSky where did you happen to see some words by OJD on this old cut? I'd love to read more about it. Especially if OJD doesn't pop in in the near future. Thanks

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
I guess this is one of those just try it and see what you get kind strains

I thought this was all strains? I'm always wondering to myself why people always tell other people to choose what strain they're gonna buy. Like wtf man grow some spine surely you can decide this without mommy's help.

HOVA

Veteran
I thought this was all strains? I'm always wondering to myself why people always tell other people to choose what strain they're gonna buy. Like wtf man grow some spine surely you can decide this without mommy's help.

First:
I like to see what im purchasing before hand to decide if or if not i like what i see
Second: people like you make me laugh when you talk tough or aggressive over the internet lol
Like i guess you can be whoever you want to be online
Bro you need to relax and cut the slick talk thats the only childish thing said on this thread

Thought!
If asking about strains or grow logs on this site is wrong then they need to shut down whole site down
Grow up bro lol

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
lol want some tampons to dry those tears? what slick talk? lol you think i'm talking at you? lol why? because i was talking about other people who are always like please tell me what to grow? how does that apply to you exactly? your question was about whether or not these are like the whatever haze with the frankenberries smell.

i was replying to your comment about the try it for yourself approach.

you seem to have some sort of chip on your shoulder, sorry if i knocked it off...wasn't intentional :tiphat:

anyway nothing is ever as people imagine it should be. for reference see all the DJ Short sucks and blueberry is shit threads. you have to try it for yourself. i'm always growing up, i would suggest you grow some thicker skin yourself. winter is coming.

HOVA

Veteran
lol want some tampons to dry those tears? what slick talk? lol you think i'm talking at you? lol why? because i was talking about other people who are always like please tell me what to grow? how does that apply to you exactly? your question was about whether or not these are like the whatever haze with the frankenberries smell.

i was replying to your comment about the try it for yourself approach.

you seem to have some sort of chip on your shoulder, sorry if i knocked it off...wasn't intentional :tiphat:

anyway nothing is ever as people imagine it should be. for reference see all the DJ Short sucks and blueberry is shit threads. you have to try it for yourself. i'm always growing up, i would suggest you grow some thicker skin yourself. winter is coming.

You sound very young
But hey maybe you could absorb something positive by hanging out around here
Just ease up a little on the tough internet talk
Because i bet your not even a fighter or someone remotely tough
Have a good day bro

HOVA

Veteran
only one tough talking here is you brother. i suggest you calm yourself. peace. out.

Thank you for the suggestion little bro
Now if you dont have anything to add like
Something informative please just cut it out
People are trying to learn and grow
We would appreciate it

Now back to the thread

Samson420

just grabbed 2 packs of the NL5Haze. only 7 left at the Tude. dont think you will see these again once their gone. been on my hit list for a long time. hope the cut used is the best of the best. Im sure it is!

S-