What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Yeah, you're right, I've been smoking these Chuck-99 x Afghani crosses, and they leave me starving on the couch. There's your problem! I'll try some tomorrow to get the gears cranking.
I need to moderate my Sativa : coffee ratios for the same reason, the first half hour feels like I shot a pound of meth into my neck. Later on in the day is not as bad, but with coffee for some reason, whew! I tend to make more mistakes when I'm overclocked like that, too.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

i see by the calendar that the 1000w tent run is halfway done..just 6 weeks left...another 10 days and the led room will start coming down,and that will go on for a couple of weeks...by the time thats done it will be time to flip the mars hydro run to 12/12...in the meantime i will be getting the plants for the next run in the led room ready...busy time in the garden...ramping things up for free cooling season...

hayday

Veteran
I got up at 4:00 am to trim a plant before that four letter thing. I'm
at lunch now and fading fast. I always trim in the morning because the antfarm I
live in, theres always someone about.Slighly less chance at 4-7 in the morning. And trimming smells...

I got 3 zips done by 6:00 so I'm happy,but tired.

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Who knows what that guy would get into without the internet. I'd just keep banning him, maybe he'll run out of gas. At least he's not physically hurting anyone. It is mildly annoying, but probably the lesser of two evils.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
there's a whole thread in the website support sub forum about why it's not so simple to get rid of him...it only takes a minute to ban him and clean up the post...

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
:( Not great weather for growing marijuana :(

Attachments

• IMG_20191003_141747.jpg
    IMG_20191003_141747.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 5

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tis the season to see your best runs indoor. When its cold outside keeping temps inside stable at 75F FTW. ..

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:lightning:best get going...flash flood watch issued by the weather service,possible heavy rain later and overnight...should be able to get in a loop of the bike path...a quick 20 miles...

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Pretty nice here too. High temps 80F and about 65F at sun-up...

It could be a little cooler, but it'll get here soon enough and then we'll start bitching again..

Right now, it's been sunny for the past 10 days, with none of the normal October rains in the forecast...

Next weeks gonna be highs around 70 and lows in upper 50's..
Might be a good time to go camping!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Only problem is its cold at about 5am. I can keep Ares warm. I do have portable heaters I can use..This is where im at with quotes. I wish I knew a local HVAC guy.

1. Skywherl 4500 Trane furnace

2. Aladdin Monday(phone quote 4-5k$)

3. Home Depot Could not quote until he did some research?. This guy was a dummy. He kept saying I have a heat pump. I do not.

4. Irish HVAC Friday.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just got back from riding...took two bike to finish this ride...had to turn around and swap bikes because of another %$*&^# flat tire...ended up at 22.22 miles which i couldn't have planned if i tried...

been a whole new wave of wildflowers blooming along the river,makes for a nice ride...and also not hotter than satan's ballsack in a fur g string...

time to make the donuts...

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:( Not great weather for growing marijuana :(

I can guarantee you the are a lot of disappointed outdoor growers in the North East right about now ...its Murphy's Law in action.... it always is ...i took a bunch in 2 days ago they could have gone 2 more weeks ..i left a bunch more out we'll see what happens ...worst case it will be a Hash Crop (aka WAX) in the modern vernacular ..there's good $ in wax

this is an old school hanging >>>

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php