What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Beauty SSSDH

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Nice yield bro

My next project involving the SSSDH clone will be hitting it with the Original Diesel clone only Reversed pollen next month and early next year il incude my SSSDH clone in the Nevil Haze 21 x Mullumbimby Madness Male project and in the Nevil Haze 23 x Kariba Male project to for some extreme Haze projects

They all sound great...but I’m keenly interested in those extreme haze projects. I’ll see if I can reveg a small plant of SSSDH 2. I would love to hit it with THH, OTH, etc. Let me know when your projects are launched. I’d try and get my hands on some seeds.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Great show! You really did an excellent job on these, would love to hear a smoke report after cure. Enjoy those flowers! :woohoo:

I will oblige, but I’d let them get a nice cure on. I did take a hit of #2 off the stem just for shits and giggles. It is very strong and definitely made me check myself. I expect she’s a Pure beauty with 2+ months cure.

Latest posts

Latest posts