What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sour Hazy Jones

Bobbo4200

Veteran
A few more. The last pics I loaded on the comp, then I zoomed in and took a picture with the camera again.

She is at 10 weeks today, gonna let her go 11ish weeks

Thanks for checking her out

jd4083

Veteran
Those look awesome man...sweet albino tips, is that just light bleaching or was that a genetic expression of some sort?

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Thanks JD! Oh yeahr!, the white tips are from light bleaching from a couple of the LED's that I am using with the 600w HPS. I would say she got some overlapping coverage of two of the LED's, and some coverage of the 600w HPS. Thanks for checking her out!

jd4083

Veteran
Mine are almost 4 weeks in and already greasy as hell, absolutely stacked with standing trichs all the way out to the leaf tips. Can't wait to see this thing finish. I figured 10-11 weeks would be the sweet spot, but at least one of the phenos is chunking up fast (the "sour diesel" leaning pheno, best I can guess) and is ultra stinky, can't wait to see all of them but that one in particular has me excited.

What kind of smells did you get in early flower from those? I'm noticing that sickly sweet strong skunk smell that is pretty much the same as my experience with the Exodus cut of cheese in early flower. Obviously it can change a ton from early to late flower but I'm just curious if you remember what your particular pheno was like earlier on.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Sweet man! Yeahr!, she spits that grease out-and has trichs everywhere! 11ish weeks is bout right for my pheno

I'm not too sure if I remember what she smelled like early on, but she has an intense trix cereal type smell going on. Very floral, and tropical smelling-if that makes any sense at all lol. Once she has been in the jar for a bit, once you crack the jar she smells quite funky. Some diesel coming through, and the taste is through the roof! Very citrusy. If anyone is a fan of the SSSDH, I would defs recommend Sour Hazy Jones

Pro Headies

Veteran
Does any of the Trix transfer into the taste? I sampled some local outdoor years ago that tasted just like Trix cereal, full mouth coating memorable flavor. Ive searched for other people that have experienced it but your first ive seen that has mentioned Trix smell or flavor.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Yes, I kinda do think it does. Out of all the flavors I am running, the SHJ has the best taste. All my friends love the taste, say its "best taste". Incredible taste, with an incredible soaring high

toooony

Ciao Bobbo and ciao everybody,im italian
I love your works man,cant wait bay and boutique receive new Ojd s seeds!

Sorry for the noob question but im tryin to understand the best way to irrigate airpot...
Right now im just using two 5L and one pretty big but 10cm tall for veg...sometimes i put them in a full water can(always just water) but it takes time and space.....an water!
How do you do?
Thank you guys and great threads Bobbo!!!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Hey tooooony!!,
I just mix up my nutrients, or water in a 1 gallon water jug. Then from there, I dump it into an old 20oz water bottle-and pour over the top around the stem... I usually know how many 20oz water bottles each plant takes from future waterings. I hope that answers your question

jd4083

Veteran
Can't wait to try some Trix herb, lol

not to take away from your awesome girls at all, just not a lot of talk about these...here's a shitty photo of one of the SHJ I'm running at a little under 4 weeks from flip...these things are greasy as fuck

6HU2nEp.jpg

toooony

Hey tooooony!!,
I just mix up my nutrients, or water in a 1 gallon water jug. Then from there, I dump it into an old 20oz water bottle-and pour over the top around the stem... I usually know how many 20oz water bottles each plant takes from future waterings. I hope that answers your question

Doesnt the water comes out from holes?
When i use this method it always take a lot of time pourin water slowly but i guess this is the way...
Thx buddy,again awesome plants!

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey bobo4200
very nice pics
looks like a nice mix of parents
looks hazey but hard and chunky like the casey
i love how you take the girls right to the end and flush very good to(shame i cant come round and smoke some bowls and joints with you) great work bro
true connoisseur shit right there
alot of people make a mistake and cut a strain early not realizing alot of the potency and flavour comes on strong in the last few weeks

peace

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Can't wait to try some Trix herb, lol

not to take away from your awesome girls at all, just not a lot of talk about these...here's a shitty photo of one of the SHJ I'm running at a little under 4 weeks from flip...these things are greasy as fuck

View Image

You wait, if you end up with the Trix pheno-you'll know. "To die for" lol.
Nahr, no probs. You should end up with some resin funk out of the girls

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Doesnt the water comes out from holes?
When i use this method it always take a lot of time pourin water slowly but i guess this is the way...
Thx buddy,again awesome plants!

Nah, only sometimes out of the top holes if you don't have enough medium in there. But otherwise, no.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
hey bobo4200
very nice pics
looks like a nice mix of parents
looks hazey but hard and chunky like the casey
i love how you take the girls right to the end and flush very good to(shame i cant come round and smoke some bowls and joints with you) great work bro
true connoisseur shit right there
alot of people make a mistake and cut a strain early not realizing alot of the potency and flavour comes on strong in the last few weeks

peace

Hey thanks OJD.

Not bad, but I kinda want to upgrade to be able to do some proper macro shots
Yeah, crazy hazy. And yes these buds are full :laughing:
The flush is turning out excellent on this one for sure. I think I may actually go to 12 weeks for the chop. Of the last two that I chopped, a 9.75 weeker, and a 12 weeker-the 12 weeker is that much better
Yes!, a long with my SSSDH!

Thanks again brotha'!

And once I get a little more time, I will start my Fuel thread. She popped the surface today :biggrin:

Bobbo4200

Veteran
So I bought a new camera to be able to get some good macros. It came with a cheap macro lens, but haven't really figured out how to use it yet though.

Going on bout 11.5 weeks, gonna make the chop any day now :biggrin: