What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sour Hazy Jones

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
And the second three

And the second three

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dawn Patrol

Veteran
Wish I could have kept some cuts

Wish I could have kept some cuts

Ran cuts of the first three again and decided that the third pic was the keeper simply due to the growth structure and color. The effects on all were very similar and pleasant so the deciding factor was bag appeal and yield.

Long story short, lost the mother to heat stress and pests over the summer. I still have a jar that I sample from time to time and it always makes me smile thinking of this strain.

Lots of pics in my albums, camera wasn't the greatest but I tried to document it as best i could.

Dawn Patrol

Veteran
No doubt Bobbo. Wasn't what I would consider elite but it was better than most strains by far. Easy to grow, cloned well, great trichome coverage - as long as you don't need that indica/WLD effect it should check off a lot of boxes.

If I didn't have so many seeds to go through already, I would be looking for a pack or two to run again.