What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Might Wash ... Power Wash ... PM Wash ... ???

MIway

Veteran
Anyone got any experience with any of these?

Just saw em out in the store, and like most anything anymore, no useful info on the label...??? I get multi-state labelling & crap, but damn if they don't make it hard on us. Nothing on their site, nor any posts...

Seems like its going to be an oil for the mighty, maybe peroxide for the pm wash, and ??? on the power wash...?

Thanks all!

C

csedge

Curious also... Good question.... Some of the guys swear by it......

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
from what i am told it is water hit with a laser... so your buying 100% water at a diff frequency??? sounded like loads of shit to me...

btw the guy i seen using the mite wash shit had been using it for over a week and it was the worst mite infestation i ever seen....

i do believe its all 99.75 ish % water... lol buy the water fellas...

T

Tr33

100% water at a diff frequency
LIES!!!
you can not change the frequency of any liquid, gas or solids permanently.
You can excite the molecular structure, but it will not stay in the excited state once the lasers are shut down.
LMAO...more fucked up urban pot growing mythology.
Fucking Losers.

Anyone who uses that crap is the biggest SUCKER on Earth.

Mr. Greengenes

Re-incarnated Senior Member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The OP makes a great point. "Like most anything anymore, no useful info on the lable". Ain't that the truth! Especially in the hydro store. Sometimes, it seems to me that the old, played out, 'Dumb and Dumber' image of the stoner is hanging around the community just a leetle bit TOO LONG! It's amazing to me that the people who decided to go into the relatively easy material supply side of medicinal cannabis instead of hanging with the warriors (growers and breeders) are SO clueless! The majority of warriors are smart, resourceful, creative, tenacious and community oriented, while the ppl who make nutes and voodoo are knuckledragging apes.

I was given all 3 bottles for free. I was at the LHS when the sales rep's came in trying to sale the stuff. I was thinking the same thing when the guys were saying how its frequency water??? I was like sure liquids wont hold a charge like that??? Regardless the owner of the Hydro shop gave me 3 bottles laughed and said tell me if it works. I told him it's like those magnet's you put on your fuel line, just another quick buck scheme...But yeah it's 99% water!

GrowingHigher

Any more info on this?

I have a free bottle also. I would never buy anything that has no active ingredient listed.

There is 0 information offered by the sales rep, the website, or the label.

Looking at sales descriptions online it lists it as a 'proprietary formula,' which insinuates it contains more than water. Also they advertise their 'power wash' to be used to wash off residues from 'PM wash' and 'mighty wash.' If they only contain water and are safe to spray during harvest, why are they leaving residues?

The 'inert ingredient' is also not listed and this idea of 'frequency imprinted' water has no science to support it.

Seems like the most shady nutrient company ever.

Granger2

Veteran
I got a free btl of Mighty Wash, sprayed thoroughly for White Flies. While spraying, I was thinking, "I'm probably wasting my labor, since I would never have bought this snake oil." Next day, no White Flies. Whatever is in it, it works. Can't say if it kills eggs. I suspect that it does. Only had enough for 1 app. and they started coming back slowly. Good luck. -granger

GrowingHigher

Thanks for the info Granger. I do keep hearing people swearing by it, including some people I know are legit and experienced growers.

I read in another thread the pH of mighty wash is about 9. I tested the pH of my PM wash and it is under 4. Don't know if that is significant to its action.

All in all, I am not comfortable with spraying something on my plants if I don't know whats in it or what justifies its price-tag. (Not a cheap product, it is used undiluted).

B

Blused

Bottom line is Mighty wash works, it has lavender oil also, light to medium spray every 3-5 days for 3 applications. I was skeptic myself and it worked great. All i can say is try it. Great for submerging clones in for your Quarantine area.

GrowingHigher

I gave my sample of PM wash to a friend who had powdery mildew on her house plants.

She said it knocked down plants with near total infection overnight.

Still... I need an ingredient list for anything I am putting food crops and herb.

Granger2

Veteran
I researched it for you. Same statement on the Mighty Wash and PM Wash MSDS.
"Section 6: HEALTH HAZARD DATA
Occupational Exposure Limit: N/A
Threshold Limit Value: Not established
OSHA Permissible Exposure Limit: Not established
Health Hazard Determination: The components of this mixture have not been found to be carcinogenic. Components of this mixture can be irritating to the eyes. Their identity is proprietary and therefore considered a trade secret.
Effects of Overexposure:
Contact of product with eyes may result in mild irritation reaction."

This means that it is considered a Minimal Risk substance. If it were not considered minimal risk, they would have to label it with active ingredients listed, regardless of any desire for trade serets status. -granger

somerandom

Not really sure what it is . I have used it in the past .maybe just salt water , Saline. since they are soft body , dry em up .

kingpingroupie

Hi guys, I have used mighty wash multiple times and in my opinion it works better than neem oil azamax or any of the neem based products...I've been reshearching what mighty wash is; well I'm not sure of the inert ingredients but I'm almost certain that it is ionizated water, a little bit of salt and something else (inert ingredients)...I'm about to build a ionization tank and see if it works (kills spiders mights) with out the inert ingredients?.... let's try to find out what the inert ingredients are? It's pink and smells like car wax and has a soapy oil feel?

Rondon

Mighty Wash....horticultural oils extracted from flowers and plants/trees...pyrethrin...and water. The whole frequency water thing is bowshit. It works though. Pricey as all get out...but it works. Blows adult mites apart and one of the only non nuclear products that shrivels up mite eggs to orange dried up specks. Great for smaller growers that have a small to medium infestation of the 2 spotted mite.

Rondon

Pyrethrin isnt that bad. But use only in veg and very early flower. Pyrethrum is slightly different and derived from crysanthmimum flowers. There are pesticides WAY worse than simple Mighty Wash and Neem Oils.

Rondon

If your any kind of grower you will spend time daily or almost daily with your crops. Whether small home hobby...basement..or big ops. And if your sharp and pay attention..YOU WILL notice a 2 spotted mite infestation WAY before it gets ridiculous...usually. Depending on the size of your garden...and how diligent and attention to each plant you give...you can get rid of them. Its alot of work and can get expensive for you bigger growers but if you stick to this plan...they will be dead. First...if you can...find the worse looking plants and pull them out. Usually you can find "the source" area of the crop where they likely started muching and reproducing first. Pull these plants and start from here. Depending on if you really need these plants and the severity of the infestation you might consider culling these. If not..remove all badly infected branches and leaves..these are usually at the bottom of the plant. Get a spray bottle or pump sprayer (works great) full of Mighty Wash and nail the plants as best you can. Especially underside of leaves where the mites are really at. But you wanna spray all over. Topside of leaves..bottom..branches..main stem(s) and even the top of the medium you are using and sides of pot. And work in "sections" of the crop. You have to be thorough and complete with your spraying. This first spray is going to take a HUGE chunk out of your mite population. It's your initial salvo of artillery fire and your declaration of war. And do this spraying at beginning of lights off with a green led head lamp so you can see. Turn off all circulation fans as well. Put the plants back in the area they were at. But your not done. 3 to 5 days later spray them plants again. Doing the same exact process. You must do these follow up repeat applications or its all for nothing. 3 to 5 days later spray again but this time..instead of Mighty Wash...use an Azadiractin oil (neem oil extract - more effective than straight neem oil) and make sure its well mixed with your water. Use of a spreader or sticker like yucca saponin isnt necessary but helps emulsify the mix. Spray them real good. 3 to 5 days later (even if all the mites and eggs look dead with your trusty pocket microscope that you always have on hand) spray them again with Azadiractin (Azamax..Azatrol). And finally 3 to 5 days later spray one last time with the venerable Mighty Wash..same way you sprayed the first 2 sprays. Your mite problem will be gone and you just saved your crop. Once you chop..CLEAN you grow room well with bleach and water. You might wanna think about lighting off a pyrethrum fogger grenade in there before loading up another crop (for you perpetual rotation growers - this can all be really difficult). But anyways ..make sure you do these follow up repeat applications of pesticide using these 2 different but effective products. First 2 sprays of Mighty Wash...next 2 sprays Azadiractin and a final spray of Mighty Wash...all 3 to 5 days apart. The one / two combo punch of something different ensures that your mite population will not get a resistance to any one pesticide. And cleaning EVERYTHING in the room after harvest with mild bleach and water is very important. Basically killing mites is more of following through and putting in ALOT of work. And if you run a seperate veg room and/or mothers..you have to do the same thing as your main room. Its a battle but a battle you will win every time if you follow what Iam saying. And if you can...dont take in any clones from anyone even if you trust them and the clones dont look like they have mites. This is where 90% of growers get spider mites. If you must take in outside varieties at least have a small test /quarantine tent or room you run all new gear at least once with it totally seperate from the main lineup and growrooms. Do what I say..to the letter and spider mites will be another growers problem..not yours.

Last edited:

GrowingHigher

Pyrethrin isnt that bad. But use only in veg and very early flower. Pyrethrum is slightly different and derived from crysanthmimum flowers. There are pesticides WAY worse than simple Mighty Wash and Neem Oils.

Pyrethrum is the old Chrysanthemum genus. Pyrethrin is the organic compound some of its species contain.

Pyrethroids are synthetic versions of pyrethrins.

The problem is unlabeled ingredients. I would never buy something from a company that puts active ingredients in products without disclosing them

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts