What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

what does everyone thing of this

starke

Pros: All inclusive solution.

Cons: Small space. Small rez. Not enough specs/performance info on LED light or filter or fan. No provision to control rez water temp.

A lot will depend on your intended use. For rooting clones or initial veg this box might be OK but I doubt you would be happy with it for flower.

With a little reading here, a little thought and some shopping around you can build a larger and far better performing box for less $$$.

Last edited:

Bobby Boucher

The lid is translucent. And.. is it? Wow, yea, the res is clear. Turrible. What a saboteur!

Lets see.. 123 sold?! Holy camoly!

I'm so confused rn.. if those numbers are real this guy just came up 40 racks.

I need to get into the sabotage game..

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I've been rockin these cabs forever and the build quality is top notch.

LED's are hella powerful son, lights on pic at flip after a 9 day veg.
picture.php

lights off after only 25 days of flower in this powerful DWC masterpiece.
odor control on point with their powerful scrubber.
picture.php

5 weeks of flower is all you need with those 1-1/2" rockwool blocks bro and you'll want a cold beverage after trimming all those top shelf nugs.

This stealth growbox on fleek!
picture.php

stim

Hey chunky how do you keep those totes clean with the foil wrap on them? Do you have a cleaning cycle or use something like drip clean or not worry about it at all? thanks
I've been rockin these cabs forever and the build quality is top notch.

LED's are hella powerful son, lights on pic at flip after a 9 day veg.
View Image

lights off after only 25 days of flower in this powerful DWC masterpiece.
odor control on point with their powerful scrubber.
View Image

5 weeks of flower is all you need with those 1-1/2" rockwool blocks bro and you'll want a cold beverage after trimming all those top shelf nugs.

This stealth growbox on fleek!
View Image

Latest posts

Latest posts