What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CBD Strains with less then 1% thc

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
looking for all the cbd strains out there that have less then 1% of thc in the end product and as much cbd as possible.

anyone know where to start?

Cvh

Supermod
Cbd Crew Therapy.

THC: 0,35%
CBD: 8,32%
CBN: NF
CBG: 0,27%

CBD Therapy
CBD Crew has a world first in releasing this long awaited low THC and high CBD strain. While there are rumors of seed varieties originating out of hemp strains, the CBD Therapy is solely derived from recreational high THC cannabis strains and has taken some 4 years to try stabilize with the use of science. Fully lab tested in both USA (The WercShop) and Europe (Fundación CANNA, Spain ) all the CBD Therapy came out all low THC high CBD and the seeds were released to the market. Now after getting a lot of great feedback from growers and medicinal users, CBD Crew noticed that not all seeds came out with very low THC, high CBD. Some closer to 5:1 even a few 2:1, so CBD Crew did an extensive new round of testing of the latest seed crop to see if the variations occurred often. They found that 50-75% of the CBD Therapy seeds will have very low THC, high CBD, but 25-50% could have higher THC. No seed will produce only high THC, always both CBD/ THC. Never seeds with higher THC than the CBD, but variations from 20:1 to 2:1 can occur. In every package, there will be one or more low THC, high CBD phenos. CBD Crew are now working on making the CBD Therapy even more stable, to make it easier or the growers and users. CBD Therapy will be revolutionary in treating people who do not wish to have high THC like those suffering with Dravets syndrome, MS, Crohn's , fibromyalgia, inflammation issues, anxiety / depression or Epilepsy or those who are susceptible to the psychoactive effects of THC Cannabis. While it will not be something to cure cancer on its own, it provides a seed strain that can be controlled in one’s own grow room and further in one’s extraction making to mix together to create a best suited medicine for all types of illnesses and conditions. We do recommend people getting the cannabis lab tested if possible. While growing indoors might up the % a little, the plants will still be very low in THC compared to other cannabis strains. WARNING: This is NOT hemp and can not be grown as hemp due to the risk of higher THC than 0.5 due to it's genetics of pure cannabis.

Cadfael

I did a Harli-Tsu from HSO that came in the 12% CBD .5% THC range.

EC Traveller has an ACDC that comes in at 20% CBD and 1% THC.

troutman

Seed Whore
looking for all the cbd strains out there that have less then 1% of thc in the end product and as much cbd as possible.

anyone know where to start?

I don't have a CBD strain but Candida is the one I would get. :tiphat:

Candida Genetics: Harlequin x ACDC

CBD content: 10-20%

THC content: < 1%

CBD-rich domestic hemp strains like Oregon Purple, Cherry Wine, Charlotte's Cherries, The Wife, BaOx & Otto II are all great options for super-low THC. They're becoming easier to find as well, and are legal in all 50 states (to possess & sell, not to grow). Though I wouldn't want to be caught driving with them as cops don't likely know the finer points of the 2014 Farm Bill.

I personally love Cherry Wine. 14% CBD with undetectable THC levels and THC-A of only 0.6%. It smells so "loud" you couldn't tell it from top-shelf cannabis by looking at/smelling it. Strong skunky cherry smell that permeates everything. Yummy. <3

AC/DC is another option that hovers around 1% THC with soaring CBD levels. It's really not psychoactive in the same way pot is, but you can feel something after a few bowls.

B

Bongi

Here is few with less than 1% THC. I will test them all.

House of great gardener; Highlo
Élite seeds; Solodiol clásica
Kannabia; Swiss dream
Dinafem; Dinamed CBD
Sweet seeds; Pure CBD

These I dont have money to buy. Minium ammount is with 5000$. :( They all have less than 0,3% THC! They are available from Oregon green seed.

Cherry elixir
Shaman's dance
Shaman's magic potion
Silver bullet
Willamette hush
Charlotte's cherry

B

Bongi

If someone is ordering seeds from Oregon green seeds to Europe please contact me! I want to order some too! I have money to buy only few packs. They are 200$ per 10 seeds after all. Thank you in advance. :)

CBD-rich domestic hemp strains like Oregon Purple, Cherry Wine, Charlotte's Cherries, The Wife, BaOx & Otto II are all great options for super-low THC. They're becoming easier to find as well, and are legal in all 50 states (to possess & sell, not to grow). Though I wouldn't want to be caught driving with them as cops don't likely know the finer points of the 2014 Farm Bill.

I personally love Cherry Wine. 14% CBD with undetectable THC levels and THC-A of only 0.6%. It smells so "loud" you couldn't tell it from top-shelf cannabis by looking at/smelling it. Strong skunky cherry smell that permeates everything. Yummy. <3

AC/DC is another option that hovers around 1% THC with soaring CBD levels. It's really not psychoactive in the same way pot is, but you can feel something after a few bowls.

You obviously know your CBD. I just ordered some hemp from a farm in Boulder which tests at 7.8% CBD .3% THC. A bowl or two from a bong is very relaxing. I am growing Candida and Green Doctor from Medical Marijuana Genetics. So far, my favorite is a pheno of Harley-Tsu which was around 1.6:1. Mellow like 70s Rock on a breezy, sunny day.

B

Bongi

MG seeds offers high CBD(+20%) female seeds with low THC(less than 1%).
Strains is Green indica.

rolandomota

New Ace seeds lebanese for sure has those phenos cbd% 16 thc .5% also 1 to 1 and 2 to 1 ratio cbd to thc phenos. The breeder pack has the high cbd plant as mom for one of three packs offered i would use those males to open pollinate itself and the other two or just buy one pack f2 it and their you go look for the most resinous least potent phenos. Thats a Strange thing to say but its what some look for

B

Bongi

Dancehall from Reggae seeds has less than 1% THC. 1:26,69 THC:CBD ratio. At least in one plant.
So many strains to add to my garden for testing. :)
I am almost only interested in less than 1% THC plants.

ECtraveler

Veteran
great to see so many suggestions coming in, the ones i'm really interested in are the one which smell like crazy.

Like maybe a 30:1 Fresh Start that smells like Watermelon Jolly Ranchers crossed to a reversed 3:1 ACDC Cookies? You'll be sure to find something under 1% with terps that compete with recreational cultivars.

B

Bongi

Reggae seeds have informed me that they are doing breeding job with two varieties whit less than 1% THC. Few months they say.

THC123

Veteran
Dutch Passion now has CHarlotte's dream which is their version of charlotte's web (a cross or bx with it) supposedly 15% cbd and close to no THC