What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

No Till Corner

wasgedn

:laughing::biggrin:

And,to tell you the truth,I have regreted not topping and mainlining all of them from the start,much more efficient for small spaces
cause you fill up all the space more accurate ...?!

so you will put up same number of plants on the 1m*1m in future...?

but as you say...veg time....filling all the canopy

in bring some pics morrow...

G

:biggrin:Yes bro!Much more accurate!Veg time is a little subjective...The canopy coverage and the genetics will help decide flipping time.
Now with bending I will have to do a bit more pruning and defoliating.Mainlining makes a great compact plant.

First time I started in a closet with 5 plants.Then bought the 1*1 tent,started with 6 and ended up with 7.I said that next time I would have 6 max.Three next grows all with 9 plants:laughing:I want to test as much strains I can,also shorter veg and I am a bit covered if I get a plant that's not so great.

I will probably get a 1,2*1,2 for the next grow.I should really get a 1,5*1,5 but I'm afraid that it will lead to big plant numbers and large seed purchases :biggrin:

wasgedn

hehe..1,5m*1,5m plus lightrail...

im bit scared for the prunning...lt said dont touch until 5zh node ...then top...defoliate...and repeat defoliate every 3 weeks..
all the fan leaves cut is a hard move...but i think i wiill do it on the hso gear cause their faster then the rest...

G

I am scared of pruning,too.But only the lower nodes that won't really produce anything.And I've observed that my nanners are always on lower parts of the plants that are not getting enough light because of cramped space...Those popcorn buds are a pain in the ass for such small tents...I'd never lollipop an outdoor plant.You don't have to be afraid of pruning whatever you want,as long as you give enough time to recover.I am more hesitant to leaf plucking than pruning.I only will cut the leaves that grow inwards and not getting any light...Just humidity/mold trouble.The defol I may do some after the stretch (and of course if they cross the borders of other plants,hehe).

wasgedn

sry my mistake... he said this
You need more veg time before you even touch them. You should wait until the 5th node and top above it. then veg for 2-3 weeks and then thin the plant out just a little bit. then every 3 weeks there after.
sounds not so scary...
but i have seen a tutorial where all fanleaves were getting cutted to boost shooting...(gosh my english sux)
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I am more hesitant to[/FONT]l eaf plucking than pruning[/FONT]
i thought this is the same ...hehe kidding..

G

Some also suggest wait until the 5th and top at the 2nd or 3rd node ,I'm not doing that but could give a nice fat stem...But lose about 10 days or so,I dunno...

wasgedn

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

G

They look great !:huggg:
I understand why the bend...You have planned it from start,that's why they are so close!
Beautiful colours...

wasgedn

5 weeks ....topped all hso stuff...some leaves i plucked too after bending
the NL is topped either..
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]They look great !
huggg.gif

I understand why the bend...You have planned it from start,that's why they are so close!
Beautiful colours...
[/FONT]
thx pal....:)

i giving them 2 weeks veg like you said (7 weeks veg )....that will be the best move...especialy cuz i topped them today eheh...

i could have placed them a bit better at transfer but yes...

the NL leave i have plucked was smelling really nice...citron hash like...

Last edited:

Root Boy

NoTill Weed = Organic Weed = God Weed

GreenPower! ;)

Hey... kannst du mir Bücher o.d.g. zum Thema Mokrobiologie ec... empfehlen?
taugt mir!

wasgedn

yo rootboy....
NoTill Weed = Organic Weed = God Weed
so true
--------------
ich kuck mal nach...meinst du nur auf deutsch ?
da steht bisschen was uber em-a und mykos....
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=328292

bücher hatte ich nur 2 bis jetzt:'mit em durchs garten jahr'.....FÜR MICH war es auf jeden fall besser als dj-shorts buch....aber das is bisschen dummer vergleich von mir...

http://www.microbeorganics.com/#What_is_Compost_Tea_

http://www.gesund-im-net.de/handbuch9.htm

und kuck mal hier
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=332165

Last edited:

Root Boy

sehr geil, danke dir! :) "mit EM durchs gartenjahr" hol ich mir definitiv
für mich ist das ganze neuland und deutsch ist just more easy

but most of the information about microbiologic growing I found was englsh... so that`s gonna be a good way to improve my english skills^^

three interesting books I found are "teaming with microbes" "teaming with nutrients" & "teaming with fungi" they`re all written by the same author, very detailed..

so far, so good thx for inspiring

another question would be:
how do you manage the drain? do the containers have holes/ do they stand on a plattform ore anything like that?

wasgedn

immer gern....

yep..they have drilled holes and i have build a primitive drain with tube and silicon into tent..
the containers stand on turned 7 liter mat's ...Untersetzern ..and one on small fliesen ..

btw the humidity is good cuz of the big containers no humidifier needed..

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]three interesting books I found are "teaming with microbes" "teaming with nutrients" & "teaming with fungi" they`re all written by the same author, very detailed..[/FONT]
i think this are top notch books...

wasgedn

gsc ...a another great idea of me :tumbleweed::dancer: :microwave:
...should have do it vice versa and put gsc in the pot where kingkong is in
picture.php

picture.php

[youtubeif]hhVTTLOmggs[/youtubeif]

PEACE

Last edited:

wasgedn

thx mate...:huggg:
im on 14 night temp...
i think i will switch in a week..

got a few little bug-bites on 1-2 leaves...so now i spray everyday until predatory mites for mites and thirps are arrived.... i got no fear do stay without predator mites... but they bringing convenience ...
i got the impression the nematodes against gnats are recover population from old soil mixxes and are working..

Latest posts

Latest posts