What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2 to 1 Espresso thread

Levitationofme

I was finishing up my day at work and thinking how many cups of Espresso I drink and compared to the assorted Bong and Bat hits
I partake in daily. 2 to 1 Herb to espresso ratio.

There is a beautiful Espresso Machine at work, I have one at home as well. With the myriad of coffee houses now even the drive to and from work can be drive thru caffeinated.

Nice way to begin the day. Check the Garden, a few shots o Espresso
and a bong hit.

Yep plus Greatful Dead on XM

:ying:

j_hold420

I take my coffee as serious as I do my 'erb. I don't drink espresso daily, but I do love it. Black coffee, dark roast is my true love. I grind my beans in a burr grinder, and make it by the pot. My ratio is roughly 2.5 pots of coffee to 2.5 grams of bud per day. I smoke out of a bat too, lol. This coffe/bat combo may become the new, old stoner stereotype. The youngsters won't listen to us because we're just a bunch of old dudes with a cup of coffee in one hand and a one hitter in the other - what the hell do we know, lol.

Levitationofme

My sentiments exactly.
Although I'm prone to bong hits as well.

8 single espressos and perhaps a double at Starchucks.
Lost count of Hits after 5. I forgot to count
funny I remember the espresso

j_hold420

As someone who smoked cigarettes for 30 years, I can't really handle all the caughing from bong hits...however, a bong in one hand and a cup of coffee in the other could be nice accessories to a half open bath robe and black socks. That's a good look, it would make my son uncomfortable enough to not want to hang around and smoke my smoke maybe, lol!

Hey, Levitation. Do you have a favorite espresso bean/blend? When I make espresso at home I usually just use the same beans as I do for my coffee only finer grind. It works OK but just OK.

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
My 18.5 gram, 30 second pull:

picture.php

A little sugar sometimes not.

Modified Saeco machine. Love espresso, love it.

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran

St. Phatty

2 cups of coffee in the morning.

Wish I could drink more. Only time that really works is if I am doing something really physical, like swimming in the ocean if there is a storm.

Bong hits ... about every hour and a half from 8 AM on.

Especially if I'm doing a task that is repetitive. Like puttying and sanding and painting kind of work.

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
In Spain they mix in a Brandy on top of an espresso, 50/50.... awesome hit, called a Carahillio

Even better still, use alcohol with THC in it for a 3 way high, still experimenting with this, the alcohol(95%) turns the espresso a but milky looking

Levitationofme

Unusual morning where I had less opportunity to get stoned. In on 4 singles and a double
and only 2 bong hits.

Also unusual I was smoking commercial weed. Some White Widow supposedly.
The high was very stoney.

Sneaking out for a bowl soon.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
This Cold Brewing Coffee is getting better and better!

You soak the grounds for a certain time, depending on how strong you want it. It makes a coffee "concentrate" when you filter it...

If you soak the grounds for 12 hours, you can make a 3 to 1 coffee. One part coffee concentrate to three parts water...

I soaked the grounds for 24 hours this time. The flavor is fucking beautiful! Ive never had such outstanding and enjoyable flavor from coffee in my life!

It got way stronger! Im drinking it at a 5 to 1 ratio and am crawling out of my skin...

So the savings will really be adding up with this 5 to 1 ratio. I buy Death wish coffee from amazon...

Big-Narstie

Mmmmmm u guys are crazy... I'd love to sample one of ur bubble baths I bet they are splendid!!!

This cold soak coffee have me intrigued tho

nukklehead

This Cold Brewing Coffee is getting better and better!

You soak the grounds for a certain time, depending on how strong you want it. It makes a coffee "concentrate" when you filter it...

If you soak the grounds for 12 hours, you can make a 3 to 1 coffee. One part coffee concentrate to three parts water...

I soaked the grounds for 24 hours this time. The flavor is fucking beautiful! Ive never had such outstanding and enjoyable flavor from coffee in my life!

It got way stronger! Im drinking it at a 5 to 1 ratio and am crawling out of my skin...

So the savings will really be adding up with this 5 to 1 ratio. I buy Death wish coffee from amazon...

Yeah krunch cold brew is the way to go... I use toddy.. what system to you use?

Starmstr

Home roaster and part of greencoffeebuyingclub. I've got a temp controlled pavoni, a behmor, and various v60 harrio ect

Levitationofme

Personally I would love to try some coffee roasting. Until then Corporate ILLY for the win.
At least it is very consistent. Im on my 3rd with no weed to counter balance. Must change the ratio

Starmstr

Panama Elida estate coffee. THIS IS THE HOLLY GRAIL OF COFFEE. BLUEBERRY COFFEE TASTE. UNREAL FLAVOR VERY LIMITED CROP ONCE A YEAR

Latest posts

Latest posts