What's new

Need advice on recipes for Harvest Right freeze dryer

Hi guys,

I’ve been making bubble hash and pressing rosin for a couple years now. This time I’m taking a crack at “live rosin” so I’ve gathered all equipment necessary to do so. I just picked up my harvest right machine today. However I can’t find many videos detailing the process (freeze times/final dry times) so if anyone has some experience in the department feel free to comment. I’ve invested quite a bit on money and time into this setup, and about a years worth of fluff and trim, so I cannot fuck this part up. Thanks guys

redlaser

Veteran
Haven’t used a freeze dryer so no help there. In a dehydrator “the live” takes in the 8-10 hour range at 45-55 degrees to get to 6-12% moisture range. This is using dry ice sift fresh frozen bud.
Would like to compare results to freeze drying someday.
I would suggest a moisture meter and check every so often

The pinned type meter would work but the pinless types seem to be easier to make good contact. I have one with this design and like it.
[iframe1]KGQw5Q9tQyc[/iframe1]

slimo

Hi guys,

I’ve been making bubble hash and pressing rosin for a couple years now. This time I’m taking a crack at “live rosin” so I’ve gathered all equipment necessary to do so. I just picked up my harvest right machine today. However I can’t find many videos detailing the process (freeze times/final dry times) so if anyone has some experience in the department feel free to comment. I’ve invested quite a bit on money and time into this setup, and about a years worth of fluff and trim, so I cannot fuck this part up. Thanks guys

Just like you I have been looking for settings recipe's for my harvest right. I have had mine for 3 or 4 years for veg. garden. Thing really does the job and easy to operate. From what I've read so far there's not a whole lot from default setting that we can do, maybe drying time. Always double check everything before you turn it on. Leave that exhaust valve open and walk off you'll have oil everywhere. Unless you have the oil less pump. Good Luck

Latest posts

Latest posts