What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

D.E.A. undercover survelliance camera

vanilla dutch

This is what the dea uses nowadays.i dont know about other countrys. But this is what they use in the usa.

Attachments

• 20210210_120856.jpg
    20210210_120856.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 140

JKD

Veteran
Found a camera in the bush once. In the stillness of nature you could hear the auto-focus. Hair standing on the back of the neck. Never went back.

G

Betcha nearly pooped yrself! Yep, hearing is the thing in the bush ... (But hey! What were you doing in the bush?)
Found a camera in the bush once. In the stillness of nature you could hear the auto-focus. Hair standing on the back of the neck. Never went back.

OldSSSCGuy

Huh? Looks like a standard phone junction cover and a cable splitter box off to the right of it. During 'Operation Green Merchant' in the 90's the DEA set cameras on power transformers at our stores in MO and FL with a standard copper (like TV) cable running off of it. Nowadays you would never be able to see their cams, everything is lithium & wireless & tiny as fuck; way too tiny to see easily.

Sorry to say that you will not see them coming - and you sure as hell will not see them watching. And the DEA does not give a shit-r-doodle about small growers.

vanilla dutch

Im not worried about the camera.its easily disarmed with thick sheets over my windows. Its the damn audio i worry about.that thing can hear very good.even with 3 types of stereos playing it can still hear a whisper. Its very obvisous too.because walking out my front door the lens (round end part) is directly pointed at the house but when u walk by it you cant tell its there. Seen them install it with a verizon truck. Verizon dosnt fix electrical poles in my area.the power company does.

Raho

Veteran
Yea its not really undercover if i know about it.i think thats what whipped meat was saying.

No, whipped was saying:

1. Your picture sucks. Fix it.
  2. That thing (whatever it is) is as big a a TV studio camera. No LEO "undercover surveillance system" would EVER use something that big.
  3. Dare some kids to shoot that thing with a paint ball gun. See what happens.
  4. How do you know what the audio capabilities of that "thing" are? Really . . .
  5. Dude, whatever the hell you are consuming these days, you need to take a break.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im not worried about the camera.its easily disarmed with thick sheets over my windows. Its the damn audio i worry about.that thing can hear very good.even with 3 types of stereos playing it can still hear a whisper. Its very obvisous too.because walking out my front door the lens (round end part) is directly pointed at the house but when u walk by it you cant tell its there. Seen them install it with a verizon truck. Verizon dosnt fix electrical poles in my area.the power company does.

LMAO......put down the crack pipe,and stop peeking out the windows

Latest posts

Latest posts