What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2021 Emerald Triangle O.D.

Thcvhunter

Veteran
I have used rapè in combination with peyote. It is similar affects as you have experienced the two work very well together. Have you looked into kambo at all?

Nice thread, hopping along for the ride :lurk:

Heh heh, its been placing itself along my path, that reminds me to reach out.
Thank you
I have a feeling its good for Lyme

Thcvhunter

Veteran
A few more popped up:

4- Blueberry Pie (c99 x Blue Rhino x blueberry blast x blueberry blast)

2- Blueberry Blast x (Golden Tiger x Congo/Kandahar) x True Blueberry f2 x GDP

2- Spaceghost x Devils Tit F2 x x Napa male

1- Black Tara

3- Chem91 s1 x Chem 91 x Chem 4 x BLRf4

1- Metal Malawi x GoldenTiger x Cherry Cake x 2020 male

1- GSC x Chem91 x Chem4 x Napa male

3- High Voltage F3

5- Hawaii 5-0 x Auto OG Kush

3- Destroyer x Oil Spill

2- High Voltage x Dream Beaver

1- Double Zamal x Napa male

5- Goji OG IX x Goji OG Bx

2- Sugaree f3

4- Devils Tit F2 x GoldenTiger x Cherry Cake x Napa male

1- Chocolate Trip x Bubba Kush x Black Tara

2 - GoldenTiger x Cherry Cake x Dream Beaver x GTxCC

troutman

Seed Whore
Good partners are extremely rare. I never found one I could trust locally to not open their mouth.

Hope you have better luck this year. :tiphat:

theJointedOne

Veteran
im in for the ride. Lake co isnt really emerald triangle but its a neighbor so what the hell, belated welcome to norcal

Thcvhunter

Veteran
im in for the ride. Lake co isnt really emerald triangle but its a neighbor so what the hell, belated welcome to norcal

Lol, right?

Yeah all the locals here say Lake is better than Trinity and most of Mendo.
Idk
..its unique. Best for sativas and Diesels.

Lake Co did real well in the last few Emerald Cups

I dont really have any exposure to Trinity county so I couldnt say who's best. I think they all have their own value
I like Humboldt for the monoterpenes, Willits for the vibes, Ukiah and Covelo for the smoke, and Lake/Sonoma for dry heat breeding.

Thanks for the welcome and contribution.

thailer

i noticed last year a female from nevada won a couple places in the emerald cup. do you have to be from cali? seems like there would be some rule due to state lines and transportation type laws?

Thcvhunter

Veteran
i noticed last year a female from nevada won a couple places in the emerald cup. do you have to be from cali? seems like there would be some rule due to state lines and transportation type laws?

You sure it wasnt Nevada City, California?

Its by Grass Valley and San Juan Ridge

Actually, my favorite party town, very witchy. Real good hippy permaculture farmers around there.
Hit me up if you're around there

thailer

all it says is this: 1. LA Kush Cake - Paula (last name removed by me), Nevada

the others just say humbolt or mendocino. seems like it would say nevada city but it says nevada instead. thats what made me think that maybeeee someone out of state could join in but for obvious reasons i am unsure about that. lol do they ask to see a drivers license?

edit: nevermind i found another person who location said nevada but it was a farm and the farm according to google is in nevada county california....ugh. all the oregon cup does is ask if you're from oregon and you say yes haha

and yes i am planning on coming down there for my birthday around 4/20 so i'll let ya know.

Last edited:

Montuno

...como el Son...
Hola, Thcvhunter .

Have you been able to test "Angola Roja", "Ghana" and "Double Zamal" on their own? What is the origin of the "Double Zamal" of your cross (T.S.Co., U.S.C.)?

The Destroyer (if it is the one of CannaBioGen), is all a classic sativa here...

Salud y suerte !

Veggia farmer

Anybody work with Wachuma?

I got into it at Dirtybird 2019.
Then I was part of a church and helped them prep and brew for several ceremonies.

Now I have several of my own mystery cuts and have made a few brews so far.

Its really beautiful, gentle medicine.
Heart opening, like cacao.

Its spirit animal is the hummingbird.
And I had humminbirds visit me pretty much everday at the garden last year. It was a nice respite because my lartner left me stranded on the hill, so it was a rough but beautiful time.

I highly recommend combining hapay(tobacco snuff) when using Wachuma. They play nicely together.
In fact, I need to order more hapay, Ive been out of it for a couple weeks and really its one of the best medicines for my headspace.

Hapay? Thats the tobacco mixed with some ash blown into your nostrils, right? I was recently introduced to this, only on its own, yet. Im very interested in using it during a ceremony, which I guess will happen not far into the future. Learned alot about tobacco recently, I have been also using some homegrown tobacco for smoking, which is something completely different then what I can get at the store.

In europe its very commen to smoke cannabis, espacially hashish with tobacco. So this is the way I grew up with to consume it. After started growing and smoke more pot than hash I stopped mixing it with tobacco. I also noticed that some of the effects is not the same, if I some cannabis alone VS mixed. Since the tobacco habit ended I often got nauseated if I started mixing it, but then I started smoking my own grown tobacco. No nausea, but I get this more effect from the mix. Tobacco is an low active MAOI, so perhaps thats why. Anyway, I like to mix sometimes, hehe.

Tobacco is often considered a plant that gives clearity, if I have understood right?

Many years since I consumed S.P., but I got some cuts from a friend (after losing some big nice ones from moving and not being able to take good care of them.), and make more cuts. Takes some time cause there are still very small. I got patience:)

And yeah, got luck with the season! Hope you get some real partners or perhaps better, none partners? Anyway good vibes your way~~~~~~

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Hola, Thcvhunter .

Have you been able to test "Angola Roja", "Ghana" and "Double Zamal" on their own? What is the origin of the "Double Zamal" of your cross (T.S.Co., U.S.C.)?

The Destroyer (if it is the one of CannaBioGen), is all a classic sativa here...

Salud y suerte !

Hola,

Double Zamal is the only one I tried by itself. I didnt get a chance to finish her as I wanted, but she was pretty good. Not the Zamal A I was looking for, though. She was more broad leaf than I expected.
its 80s Zamal x late 90s Zamal, by USC, JGL I believe

I have a Destroyer x Oil Spill sprout, but thats another one I wanna grow out a couple packs of pure to try...and to breed

Thcvhunter

Veteran
My list of confirmed, so far

Males:
*BB Pie
BB Muffin (BB, BlueDream, GDP)
Chem91s2 x Chem91/4 x BLRf4
Magnum Opus f10 x Chem 91 x M10affy
2020 X
2020 Dense Sativa x brasil
2020 X x 70s Hawaiian

Females:
2020 X x 70s Hawaiian F2
2020 X x autoOG
2020 70's Hawaii 5-0 x autoOG
2020 70s Hawaii 5-0 x autoOG
2020 Dense Sativa x Brasil
2020 X
2020 70s Hawaiian F3
Destroyer x Oil Spill
2020 BB Hybrid
Napa Chem91s2 x Chem91/4 x BLR
High Voltage F3

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Im soaking some more seeds...

Berry Juice x Blue Moonshine
BJ x BMS x Purple Menace
my BB Muffin
High Voltage F3
Blueberryblast x Purple Menace x GDP
Blueberryblast F2 BabyPoo
African BB
Tiger Claw F2
Merlot OG (Goji IX x Bx)
Metal Malawi x (GoldenTiger x Cherry Cake)
Blue Moon Magoo x Purple Menace x GDP
African BB Redux
Pre98 BB Sativa x Purple Menace x GDP

If you havent figured it out, this shit is addicting

After losing half my seed vault, I have a tough time saving seeds.
First rule of espionage, the first casualties are always your family, friends...and seed vault

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Federation's Hawaiian Sativa x Mulanje Highland Malawi

This is the mosg vigorous one of the 4. All females, no males.
The shortest female smells like Luden's Cherry Cough Drops

Attachments

• photo2046672.jpg
    photo2046672.jpg
    197.7 KB · Views: 32

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Males:
BB Pie
BB Muffin
ChemX x Chem95 x BLRf4
Magnum Opus f10 x Chem 91 x M10 Affy
2020 Unlabeled
2020 Dense sativa x brasil landrace
2020 Unlabeled x 70s Hawaiian
2020 Dense Diesel x 70s Hi f2
DevilsTitf2 x GTxCCf2#2 x Napa mix
Napa Goji OG IX x Bx
Napa BB Pie
Destroyer x Oil Spill

Females:
Harlequin x Bangi Haze
2020 Unlabeled x Hi
2020 unlabeled x auto OG
70s Hawaii 5-0 x autoOG
70s Hawaii 5-0 x autoOG
2020 Dense Sativa x Brasil
2020 unkown
2020 70s Hawaiian (x3)
Destroyer x Oil Spill (x2)
2020 BB Hybrid
Gsc x cHem95 x napa mix
ChemX x Chem95 x BLR
HV F3 (x2)
Fed Hi Sat x Mulanje Malawi (x3)
Magnum Opus x Chem101
Jaguar (x2)

Unsexed
2020 70s Hawaiian (x3)
Auto OG (x2)
Hippie Surfer
BB Pie
African BB
Double zamal x napa mix
2020 unlabeled x 70s Hi
Zamaldelica x Lifesaver
BB Muffin (x2)
HighVoltage x Dream Beaver
Roller Girl (70s Hawaiian, Swazi pheno)
Napa Goji OG IX x Bx
2020 Dense diesel x Hi
Napa Zam9

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Im excited to F2 the Federation's Hawaiian Sativa x Mulanje Highland Malawi and also interbreed it with the 70s BOEL Hawaiian

Latest posts

Latest posts