What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Where to get cheap bong online?

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
I have been using a desktop vape for a few years since it is very healthy, but miss doing a couple of single hit bongs and getting ripped. Loved the old US Bong made of plexiglass with a single hit slide off bowl. Was also nice since basic and straight for easy cleaning.

Any recommendations on where to buy something like that online cheap?

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
At our local gas station!!!

Try Grasscity USA site. Enter 'Acrylic bongs'.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
buy a bong? and miss out on the fun of engineering your own out of 2 liter bottles, chunks of bamboo, candle wax & other McGuyver shit like that? not on your life! :tiphat:

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Man just go glass. That acrylic is awful, can't ever get it clean clean. Glass tubes are cheap these days and with Grunge Off they are zero effort to clean. A little ice and a straight simple glass tube is epic.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man just go glass. That acrylic is awful, can't ever get it clean clean. Glass tubes are cheap these days and with Grunge Off they are zero effort to clean. A little ice and a straight simple glass tube is epic.

Agree, yet have broken numerous glass devices over the years being a klutz.

I like water the temp of hot tea in my reservoir for a clean smoke.

redlaser

Veteran
[iframe1]j4HBBQ7QXv8[/iframe1]

^^^
Not necessarily a recommendation, but rather, an on topic observation with possible educational value

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran

One of my dogs will knock off table, then $125 bong gone, and $1000 from vet to pull glass out of their feet.

This was the best bong ever designed. Simple easy to clean. Lasts forever. i had one that lasted 30 years till acrylic spout tube broke.

They came in 12" and 18". This is not available and too short -

https://usbongs.weebly.com/store/p4/The_Mini.html

Knowledge111

If you don't might waiting a month or two, dhgate has tons and tons of glass (along with many other things) with great deals on bulk purchases. Only downside is the slow shipping.

Latest posts

Latest posts