What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RSO for the win

FattyRoots Farm

Hi, I am reposting this because I had originally posted it in the 'introduce yourself' forum and got redirected here:

I just joined the forum because I thought it was only fair to share my story of recently beating cancer using RSO(Rick Simpson Oil)
One year ago I was having a basic medical check up because I had passed 40 and never had one and during an ultrasound the doctors discovered 9 pretty solid tumours around my stomach and one in my sternum(about the size of a golf ball), I had no symptoms so you can imagine how surprised I was.
This was right at the start of covid so hospitals were the last place I wanted to be. I am not a resident where I live also so getting a biopsy and proper medical treatment was tough to say the least. The oncologist was almost certain it was non-hodgkins lymphoma as my father had that... Long story short I did a full 180 with my life stopped drinking, gave up meat and dairy, daily yoga, meditation etc etc and started daily on the RSO 3 x a day.. I am a daily smoker but damn it knocked me on my ass at first, 70% THC will do that I guess. I also incorporated some micro-dosing of psilocybin.
After about 10 months of self treatment I went to have more scans and to the doctors disbelief I was tumour free. So 2020 wasn't all bad! After recieving the good news I got engaged to the mother of my daughter and woman of my dreams which ended the year nicely:).
If anyone is dealing with cancer or has a family member affected please feel free to reach out.
I just harvested my outdoor girls on the 1st of Jan 2021 so we are off to a good start to the year so far.

Bless
Fatty aka Ian Terpie?

Slim Pickens

Veteran
Congratulations!

Sister has a childhood friend who beat Bladder Cancer doing the same thing a couple years back. She wasn't a cannabis believer at the time,but is now.She does a monthly maintenance dose from what I have been told.

I wish you continued health. :)

FattyRoots Farm

Congratulations!

Sister has a childhood friend who beat Bladder Cancer doing the same thing a couple years back. She wasn't a cannabis believer at the time,but is now.She does a monthly maintenance dose from what I have been told.

I wish you continued health. :)

Thank you and amazing to hear another positive story of self healing :)

Latest posts

Latest posts