What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Anything Outdoors 2021~World Wide~

Status
Not open for further replies.

St. Phatty

I bought 30 fruit trees yesterday so I guess that will be part of my 2021 outdoors.

Apples, cherries, plums, and 2 almonds.

Going back for Filberts, peaches, and blueberries, and apricots.

I met some people buying wild bird seed. They said they don't like Quail, that's why they don't buy sunflower seed. Who doesn't like Quail ? They make cool sounds.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I bought 30 fruit trees yesterday so I guess that will be part of my 2021 outdoors.

Apples, cherries, plums, and 2 almonds.

Going back for Filberts, peaches, and blueberries, and apricots.

I met some people buying wild bird seed. They said they don't like Quail, that's why they don't buy sunflower seed. Who doesn't like Quail ? They make cool sounds.

I’ve been wanting to do fruit trees for so long and I always put it off ...not this year ... I have to plan ahead with these things

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
One thing that I am really good at is Geraniums ...I enjoy them ...you get a good show all season into the Fall

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Venga ese Hemisferio Sur !!

picture.php

PDX Dopesmoker

I got the Trainwreck clone on the left in December and it started spouting PM all over about three days after I put it in my grow closet, so I took the clone out of the closet and put it outside where it couldn't do any more harm. Seems like its not dead yet, so last week I put this Jillybean male that I'm done with out there next to the Trainwreck.
6QJk1ZW.jpg

I planted 7 autos in this container a month ago, how many are currently surviving?
e1PYsg3.jpg

This is one of the survivors
MGy9c6p.jpg

Montuno

...como el Son...
Holaaa... I have practically finished harvesting my 2020 crop, except for these little buds:

1 - January - 2021:

King Congo (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei; "feno Congo P.N."; Tropical Seeds Company). Borned con 5-May-2020:

Small isolated low buds, left unharvested to see their evolution:

View Image:

View Image

View Image

7-January-2021 :

In my Sierra Morena it hardly ever snows every 5 or more years: some day of the worst winters a thin layer of snow can fall that barely set on the ground. Despite being far north of the famous Sierra Nevada (from which the others omonyms of the American continent take their names), our ceiling of about 1400 meters (I live somewhat below 900) is very far from its 3500.

But my 5-year-old niece who lives with me had asked the 3 Wise Men of the East ("los 3 Reyes Magos de Oriente") that it snow "like in foreign Christmas movies" ...
... And if you live in the Iberian Peninsula or Northwest Africa, you already know what happened: the Arctic storm "Filomena" descended as far south as the Canary Islands and Western Sahara, causing the heaviest snowfalls of which it finds historical references. (and that it did so in points where it had never snowed) in Morocco, Algeria, Portugal and Spain ...
It only lasted a few days, and then the temperatures rised again and everysnow melted ...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

(As the Camarón de la Isla's song..."Tiriti-tirititi... tiriti-titititi... tirititando de frío... Tirititando de frío...bajaban 4 gitanas, por la orillita de un río..."

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xqS6NIHN4eY

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Snowy palm trees!

I have a cindy plant thats been with me for a while, it took care of my family for years and it makes the best concentrate so it stays. I have it in the seed closet with the best flashbang males and really look forward to that cross and the others coming out of the closet. I hope to do a 100 or so in outdoor mounds this year, if i can keep up with all thats got to be done.

Here is to a productive healthy spring and a summer on cruise control.:shooty:

Montuno

...como el Son...
7-January-2021 :

In my Sierra Morena it hardly ever snows every 5 or more years: some day of the worst winters a thin layer of snow can fall that barely set on the ground. Despite being far north of the famous Sierra Nevada (from which the others omonyms of the American continent take their names), our ceiling of about 1400 meters (I live somewhat below 900) is very far from its 3500.

But my 5-year-old niece who lives with me had asked the 3 Wise Men of the East ("los 3 Reyes Magos de Oriente") that it snow "like in foreign Christmas movies" ...
... And if you live in the Iberian Peninsula or Northwest Africa, you already know what happened: the Arctic storm "Filomena" descended as far south as the Canary Islands and Western Sahara, causing the heaviest snowfalls of which it finds historical references. (and that it did so in points where it had never snowed) in Morocco, Algeria, Portugal and Spain ...
It only lasted a few days, and then the temperatures rised again and everysnow melted ...

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

(As the Camarón de la Isla's song..."Tiriti-tirititi... tiriti-titititi... tirititando de frío... Tirititando de frío...bajaban 4 gitanas, por la orillita de un río..."

Fortunately for my niece, because shortly after discovering that snow was nothing but frozen water (and not similar to cotton candy) and that it also got wet and frozen when touched, she stopped wanting exotic boreal pictures ...

For me, they marked the end of the outdoor cannabis season, and also I stopped the olive harvest.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
7-January-2021 :

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

Snowy palm trees!

I have a cindy plant thats been with me for a while, it took care of my family for years and it makes the best concentrate so it stays. I have it in the seed closet with the best flashbang males and really look forward to that cross and the others coming out of the closet. I hope to do a 100 or so in outdoor mounds this year, if i can keep up with all thats got to be done.

Here is to a productive healthy spring and a summer on cruise control.:shooty:

Fortunately for my niece, because shortly after discovering that snow was nothing but frozen water (and not similar to cotton candy) and that it also got wet and frozen when touched, she stopped wanting exotic boreal pictures ...

For me, they marked the end of the outdoor cannabis season, and also I stopped the olive harvest.

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image
picture.php
picture.php

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
We're preparing for the 2021 outdoor season. Tomorrow we will germinate our first round of seeds for the full-term garden. In the past we have always been busy until march, so I am looking forward to having an early start this season. A couple weeks of extra veg time can really go a long way in terms of yield. Mid-february is the perfect time for sprouting full-terms seeds in my opinion.

For the past few years we have been battling russet mites, they seem particularly bad here in our little microclimate. They don't show up until mid-august , almost September, at which point it is too late to spray them with anything except Venerate/Grandevo and the like, as far as I know. We tried using predator mites before but they only seemed to help a little bit. I have been recommended "Plant Therapy" and "Suff Oil" as it seems oil-based sprays are quite effective in battling russets, but I'm fairly sure they can't be used during flower.

If we could figure out the russet mite problem I think our yield would increase at least 20%, and the overall quality of our flowers would improve.

Montuno

...como el Son...
We're preparing for the 2021 outdoor season. Tomorrow we will germinate our first round of seeds for the full-term garden. In the past we have always been busy until march, so I am looking forward to having an early start this season. A couple weeks of extra veg time can really go a long way in terms of yield. Mid-february is the perfect time for sprouting full-terms seeds in my opinion.

For the past few years we have been battling russet mites, they seem particularly bad here in our little microclimate. They don't show up until mid-august , almost September, at which point it is too late to spray them with anything except Venerate/Grandevo and the like, as far as I know. We tried using predator mites before but they only seemed to help a little bit. I have been recommended "Plant Therapy" and "Suff Oil" as it seems oil-based sprays are quite effective in battling russets, but I'm fairly sure they can't be used during flower.

If we could figure out the russet mite problem I think our yield would increase at least 20%, and the overall quality of our flowers would improve.

Have you tried adding neem flour to the substrate from the beginning? Or adding it with watering?
It can be used for almost the whole cycle, and its effects are longer lasting than neem oil for spraying.
(I seem to remember that maybe I already told you about it last year in your thread...)

Salud.

Status
Not open for further replies.