What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Just a lil bit

S1N1STER

Looking good. That alien fighter sounds killer. I have a pack of alien sour apple that I need to pop. Only have so much room.

eyesdownchronic

Looking good. That alien fighter sounds killer. I have a pack of alien sour apple that I need to pop. Only have so much room.
Thanks!
picture.php

a not so great pic of the original plant from seed.

not the best yielding but the buds are loud and frosty.

I ran out a good chunk of alien crosses from obsoul33t and others to try and find something better than the Alien Kush and Alien Dog I already had in the vault. TBH it seems like all the crosses I ran diminished the original quality of the alien. Alien fighter was the only one id say that is potentially on par with alien kush and dog.

eyesdownchronic

Wk 7 update
Group Shot
picture.php

Koko (Alien)

Koko (Glue Alt.)

RIL (Glue)

rIL (bubble)

Starting flush here this week. Plants seem to be starting to finish out. Getting a lot of red tinted leaves, wondering if the 630w is too much for a 4x4 without CO2... Still looking good though id say.

eyesdownchronic

Some close up action ;)

Koko (alien) big cola
picture.php

Koko (alien) "small" cola
picture.php

leaves on the koko (alien) are really starting to go chlorotic. praying she doesnt build up any mold inside. Bud should be fire, and she looks like she might put out a decent bit.

Koko (glue alt.... this is actually a clear koffee leaner at least flower wise....)
picture.php
picture.php

really liking these flowers. usually not a big fan of hairy weed but Ive got a feeling this shit will be fire. Also looks like it might be finishing to a dark purple black.

eyesdownchronic

RIL (glue)

picture.php

picture.php

upper sugar leaves on this girl are getting very red tinted. especially the ones close to the center (more light) . I think i might need to supplement a little bit of CO2 to really get the most of the full 630 w...

flowers are looking they will be might fine though.

RIL (bubble)
picture.php

picture.php

this one has really been starting to pop these last few weeks. packing on tons of frost and decent weight. also got that red tint going on. wondering how this vs. the glue leaner will compare yield and final quality wise...

:plant grow:

S1N1STER

I ran a pack of aliendog f3s from kid twist about 10 years ago. I found a couple good ones but like you said they were not very good yielders.

eyesdownchronic

I ran a pack of aliendog f3s from kid twist about 10 years ago. I found a couple good ones but like you said they were not very good yielders.
i love the bag appeal on the aliendog. has such a pale green complexion.

The Alien Kush doesnt have quite the quality as the Aliendog imo but there are some really hefty yielders in there (alien kush). The Alien Kush line I have also seems to have more variation than the Aliendog. also think the aliendog yields higher than this cut of the Alien fighter (on average)

Last edited:

eyesdownchronic

Belated Wk 8 Update
Group Shot
picture.php

Koko (alien)

Koko (glue alt.)

RIL (glue)

RIL (bubble)

Fade is in full affect. Some leaves are starting to go necrotic and fall off too. Smell is getting pretty overwhelming in the room... I was planning to take it about 9.5 weeks but im thinking i might wanna just take everything down at 9... temps got a bit higher than I wouldve expected/ wanted.

eyesdownchronic

Koko (glue alt.) close ups.
picture.php

and a lower
picture.php

loving how these nugs are coming out. hoping for some coffee dank tones to the flower. too bad its gonna be the lowest yielder...

eyesdownchronic

RIL bubble close ups
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

foxtailing is from some high temps, not genetic i dont think. but, this girl is acting like shes got something to prove here at the end... i should get a macro lens so i can snag some shots of the trichomes. They have extremely long stalks that I can easily see with my bare eyes. pretty neat.

Last edited:

eyesdownchronic

Everybody came down at just over 9 weeks. Ill get some final pics here in the next few days. Not really trying to figure out how to upload stuff right now...

eyesdownchronic

thanks guys!
buds have been curing in jars for about a week now.
gotta say im pleased to say that I had 0 loss to mold or anything like that so thats pretty nice.
buds are looking forsty af but tbh the smell isnt quite there like I would like it to be. I tried using those 62% boveda packs. and I swear they robbed some of the terps. Ive heard people say that before. but ive been looking into rosin pressing lately and everyone recommends using them, so i was like whatever, Ill give it a go. but i can definitenlty tell that after putting the packs in the bud lost some smell and the packs smell like straight chronic.things went right into the trash. its always when you try something new to make an improvement that you fuck something up smh. whatever. never again lol. and the buds still smell good when you break into them a bit. and the smoke is still there. but still. 0/10 would not recommend... and there is really no reason to use them if you can just properly dry before you toss into jars.
anyways,
on to the varieties. the back koko has kinda a sour fruity kush smell going on. yielded the best, probably the least potent
front koko has a straight up cleaner chem tone very loud and potent. yielded poorly but buds are extremely dense. could prob do better in a scrog type setting.
the RIL's are actually pretty much identical in finished quality smell is kinda earthy creamy chem. smoke tastes good with high potency. yield was respectable as well.
that being said...
I had a supplementary run with a couple leftover plants that was just running under HPS with a kosher in there, and finished flower wise the kosher knocks the RIL to the curb. same thing in the initial seed run. and if the kosher comes out better from under HPS than the glue under cmh....
to be fair the kosher yields horribly, so it cant really qualify as a production style plant, but strictly flower quality wise its not much of a comparison...

Latest posts

Latest posts