What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

question about edibles for someone with crohns disease

Asleepdan

so i have crohn's disease it effects how i digest food and such i dont extract nutrients from most foods because the tiny hairs on the inside of the stomach used to grab food and extract are burnt off.

so my question is will edibles work for someone like me? i have purchased a few high dose ones from a dispensary the guy guaranteed it would knock me out, i asked for the strongest edible because im a heavy flower smoker, so long story short i went home ate them waited nothing happened, went back to the dispensary told the guy he couldent believe me so he gave me another 4 pack that was "stronger" he said same thing went home ate em waited didnt feel a thing, these were brownies.

the only time i have gotten a buzz from an edible it was from someone who made them himself so i have no idea how strong it was but i def felt it, and since then i have been trying edibles from different dispensarys and no luck, his was in cookie form.

so im not sure if it has something to do with my stomach issues or the edibles i got just werent strong enough? or maybe should i try like a hard candy or gummy instead of brownies/cakes/chocolate bars?

thanks in advance everyone appreciate any feedback anyone can give

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
hard candies might work better because when you suck on them i bet some of the thc is absorbed there in the mouth and then the rest processed in the Di tract

have you tried the tinctures that you can just put a drop under our tongue?

Asleepdan

no i was gonna try tinctures next if i couldent find a good edible, RSO is a tincture correct? i was gonna pick one of those up on thursday and see how that works for me since like you said it just goes under the tongue

Latest posts

Latest posts