What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CoCo grows Thug Pug - SherbBreath

CoCo_LoCo

2 May 2021

EWeJinBh.jpg

63G0yyBh.jpg

Q338jXsh.jpg

45thdegreemp3

Yeah. I ended up culling the SB1 as well due to constant nanners and seeds. Not that many seeds but I don't wanna any seeds! Sinsemilla only. She was a beautiful plant and i loved the way she grew but the terps were not fantastic and strength was moderate. Really enjoy the purple canopy though.

Dude 23 males out of 24 is mind blowing. I would be devastated. Can I see pics of the one female?
Yes, ofcourse my man. I'm actually at the grow rn I'll snap some pics

OZZ_

Veteran
Yes, ofcourse my man. I'm actually at the grow rn I'll snap some pics

Breeders should be reimbursing for shit like that.

I use the term “breeders” in this case very lightly.

Sorry to hear about the bad luck guys! Insane statistics here but this too shall pass.

Nice glog OP!

45thdegreemp3

Kosher Kush Breath, the one female out of 24.

20220719_135253.jpg
20220719_135401.jpg

20220719_140031.jpg

20220719_140042.jpg

A TRIPLE-toothed leaf on this bad beezy as well.. I've seen double-toothed &that usually means dank, never seen a triple until now though. This leaf was dried &pressed.

She also is trifoliate in some areas, leading to three branches coming out of interludes which is nice. A few funky leaves here &there but I get that with most Thug Pug strains. Like I said before as well, this is the only time I have had bad luck with Thug Pug besides when I popped the 7 or 8 year old Rotten Banana seeds &I only got one to pop. Which that one ended up being amazing too.. &I only paid the $80 retail for it.. I had a friend pay like 1,000 or 1,500 for one &he couldn't get ANY of then to pop so at least I didn't lose out like that.
20220719_171741.jpg

I also got one clone to make it after losing a bunch of cuts to hemp mites, my friend who was watching the cuts started slacking on ipm. I don't have any pics of it in flower as this is a new phone but you can see it on my Instagram page for my seed company @wreckcreations

That sea of purple is a freaking dream man, is that all the number six cut? Maybe if I have something you might want we could do a little trades? Anyways well done on that sherb breath, if that was the only one you got at least it was that one hahaha! Have a good day, homie!