What's new

New room goes boom pt 2

TPFTFW

Veteran
Finally got the trays rolling, res is almost set up to bring water from the basement to my room. PVC to hose fitting to hose to watering wand.

I bought a 128 site low pro EZ to practice my cloning game since I haven’t been having the best luck.

these are all “the one” from cootz
C3F8D784-68CA-4770-A106-F90251EF7B4F.jpeg

Then I thought I had a rather nifty idea and stopped at the local aquarium joint and grabbed one of these for the EZ

217048ED-BC6E-4AF8-B5FE-155C6B003154.jpeg

here’s the rough draft of the res
DD601473-44FC-4643-8553-439C1B2732FF.jpeg

put some dr zymes in the EZ instead of pool shock/clear res as a test.. this happened. However seems to be working really well.. no swampy smells.
i just added roots excel however I’m not sure if the zymes is gonna mess up the function of that too much if there’s bennies in it
C08C8415-A6BD-4328-88B9-30A0C3793B80.jpeg

Here’s the panworld 150ps I chose for a lot of reasons. Talked on the phone with an aquarium supply for about an hour and a half. Super quiet. Only 170 watts. Max head of 27ft. I’ll have it at about 11, which will still give me roughly 12-13 gallons per minute. And this pump will last a life time.

A3425ABF-85BC-4A8D-87DA-FCD3D2E8C9DC.jpeg

and here’s my favorite holy grail sour at the moment. Looks more like a D structure but yet affy somehow with the branching of sour. Should really put out.
0D8584F7-8F9A-45B6-B282-090DE76A83A7.jpeg

TPFTFW

Veteran
gonna start updating again, p much all of those died.. the way she goes boys

have a good comeback otw doe

Robney

Oh man that is rough. You have back ups of mothers and stuff?

At least there so much genetics around in clone and seed starting back up won't be the worst.

And the holy grail sour, which cut is it?

Good luck with the comeback!

TPFTFW

Veteran
Oh man that is rough. You have back ups of mothers and stuff?

At least there so much genetics around in clone and seed starting back up won't be the worst.

And the holy grail sour, which cut is it?

Good luck with the comeback!

yeah back ups of most everything

the holy grail is from my personal sour work, its a few different cuts used as the back cross to create a super sour amalgam lol

i do have a few cuts of which are dubbed various things
working to have every sour cut that "exists" to see whats what
all i do know is that the hunter mountain is def jayp's so far

TPFTFW

Veteran
What happened?

hoping for a strong comeback- nice room and space there

eh i got shitty life news or was potentially very bad news and fell into quite a funk, priorities slipped.. plants suffered

thanks for the kind words, it should be fun now im doing 12-16 sours per light in 3 gallons
thyeyre at the beginning of 3rd week veg and some are a week behind so its a mess but ill figure it out
one thing is certain, the old sour i have is just a beautiful plant in general.. even veg

TPFTFW

Veteran
Good to hear you getting back at it man! Peace and good luck! :wave:

:skiiing:

here's some current shots, flipping today
gotta love sours really keeps a grower on their toes
plants def needed a nice epsom foliar look a fair bit better now then when pictured earlier yesterday
Click image for larger version  Name:	image_2118426.jpg Views:	0 Size:	179.9 KB ID:	18095971
Click image for larger version  Name:	image_2118426.jpg Views:	0 Size:	179.9 KB ID:	18095971
Click image for larger version  Name:	image_2118430-2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	214.9 KB ID:	18095973
Click image for larger version  Name:	image_2118431.jpg Views:	0 Size:	208.7 KB ID:	18095974
Click image for larger version  Name:	image_2118428-2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	218.6 KB ID:	18095975
Click image for larger version  Name:	image_2118429.jpg Views:	0 Size:	208.1 KB ID:	18095976
Click image for larger version  Name:	image_2118432.jpg Views:	0 Size:	224.8 KB ID:	18095977

Robney

yeah back ups of most everything

the holy grail is from my personal sour work, its a few different cuts used as the back cross to create a super sour amalgam lol

i do have a few cuts of which are dubbed various things
working to have every sour cut that "exists" to see whats what
all i do know is that the hunter mountain is def jayp's so far

Hahha sour amalgam. I like that.

Hope you get that sour mountain soon!

TPFTFW

Veteran
Hahha sour amalgam. I like that.

Hope you get that sour mountain soon!

lol I think I might drop the holy grail tag and go with that from now on

yeah everything looking much healthier now after a epsom foliar and bumping feed up.

using what I call my pseudo organic regimen, organic inputs where it counts and non organic boosters when needed like bloombastic/moab
its always treated me well

I really hope the 20 3 gallon light does well if so I can get up to 5 pulls a year with the sour

im done with hype shit beyond possibly growing some rainbow poundcake if she comes my way
haze OGs and chems only

thanks man

im really just ready for a mountain of fuckin sour already

been too long

I know the feeling. I ran a Galadriel pheno which is SourD x C99 for almost 10years the sour was just so good!! Lol I’ve since had to shut down my grow for the last year I hope to start again in about 6months I miss that sour I’m completely out of bud now and everyday read and dream about my next grow lol I’m gonna have to have that sour again! Lol I’m also thinking about running gmo next round. I can’t wait I love growing more than smoking I’m living through posts like yours lol
keep up the good work!!