What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Khalifa Genetics strains

teide

Veteran
hope it is trippy!! I have a ILE Cambodian coming to me. Cambodia has produced some of the best sativas ever.

picture.php

Looking forward to seeing your ILE cambo when it is ripe, yesum. Cambodian trippy nld is my dream strain.
Working on making the khalifa one autoflowering. This photo is of an F2 khalifa cambo x auto.

Last edited:

vinrusso

View Image

Looking forward to seeding your ILE cambo when it is ripe, yesum. Cambodian trippy nld is my dream strain.
Working on making the khalifa one autoflowering. This photo is of an F2 khalifa cambo x auto.
Yours looks more typical Cambodian than the pictures put up by Khalifa.

Red October

My Khalifa Cambodian was all in the head. Pure cerebral, bordering on trippy. Very nice high, it seems to have no ceiling, but it gets too strong for me if I keep going, so I haven't pushed it.
I still have a handful of seeds left. I need to preserve this one. Very happy with the effect, even though it doesn't quite look as NLD as I would expect from a pure SEA.
thanks for that teide, ceilingless strains are exactly what I'm after, plants you can use for the rest of your days. :yummy:

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dr Purpur here is still chasing a Cambodian Red strain he had in 1977 or so. He said it was like LSD. He has access to all the better heirloom strains but has not equaled it yet.

The strain he smoked in '77 was commercial and sold in the first pot shop in the US. Pot shop was busted and strain lost. Dennis Peron was the owner.

Parameter

Thanks.Much appreciated!

I should say 1-1,4 meter in the ground in Moroccan mountain. I’ve never seen a beldia in a pot with water and nutes so that I can’t say nothing about. But like I said, in Morocco with poor soil and only rainwater it gets 1-1,4 meter. I’m 1,7 meter tall and I’ve never seen a beldia taller then me. Hope it helped.

Parameter

Aladin from khalifa genetics is very knowledgable about the beldia landrace strain. I’ve watched his presentation of the beldia on YouTube and he is spot on. He even looks North African even with his sunglasses. I’ve never planted his beldia but it looks legit. He even shows one beldia on YouTube that is planted in a pot and that looks exactly as the real deal.

kro-magnon

Veteran
This is some pics of the Aladin's Skunk I have in grow, there is only 3 plants now because the fourth one is an awful mutant.
They are not the prettiest I've grown so far and I find their leaf's shape a bit strange, I will see what they become once in flower. I still don't know which ones are males of females. On the pics they are about 3 weeks old, they are growing under a 250w HPS lamp(my MH is dead and can't buy a new one immediately).

Attachments

• IMG_20210117_122528.jpg
    IMG_20210117_122528.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_20210117_122503.jpg
    IMG_20210117_122503.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_20210117_122431.jpg
    IMG_20210117_122431.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 89

Slim Pickens

Veteran
I should say 1-1,4 meter in the ground in Moroccan mountain. I’ve never seen a beldia in a pot with water and nutes so that I can’t say nothing about. But like I said, in Morocco with poor soil and only rainwater it gets 1-1,4 meter. I’m 1,7 meter tall and I’ve never seen a beldia taller then me. Hope it helped.

Aladin from khalifa genetics is very knowledgable about the beldia landrace strain. I’ve watched his presentation of the beldia on YouTube and he is spot on. He even looks North African even with his sunglasses. I’ve never planted his beldia but it looks legit. He even shows one beldia on YouTube that is planted in a pot and that looks exactly as the real deal.

I liked the sound of the Beldia because of the flavor,and because of it's tendency to mature quickly.I can get a semi auto to finish very closely to the time my photos start flowering in earnest.We are limited in plant numbers here,and I always try sneak in a few earlies because we have neighbors very close by that like to peer over the fence and admire what we have going on.

I ordered some of these just before Christmas (along with a couple other selections) but that order seems to have a problem in the mail according to the tracking number.If it fails,I'm not sure I will want to chance another order...keeping my fingers crossed.

Parameter

I liked the sound of the Beldia because of the flavor,and because of it's tendency to mature quickly.I can get a semi auto to finish very closely to the time my photos start flowering in earnest.We are limited in plant numbers here,and I always try sneak in a few earlies because we have neighbors very close by that like to peer over the fence and admire what we have going on.

I ordered some of these just before Christmas (along with a couple other selections) but that order seems to have a problem in the mail according to the tracking number.If it fails,I'm not sure I will want to chance another order...keeping my fingers crossed.

The flavour is something that you’ve never tasted or smelled before. It’s not sweet like typical hybrids. Moroccans even call the hybrids “hlouwa” which means sweet in Arabic. That says a lot about the beldia flavour, it’s everything except for sweet. It’s very difficult to explain the flavour. It’s like spicy and pepper. If you never experienced beldia and you entered a room full of beldia smoke, you’ll never think that someone is smoking cannabis. I’ve experienced many times as hasch and kif with long pipes. Kif is nice. It isn’t so strong but you load the pipe like every 5-10 minutes. Kif is smoked with locally grown tobacco.
I’m not a breeder but if I would want to make a guerrilla strain then I would use beldia in the crosses. I’ve never ever seen such a robust plant. It only lives of the rainwater and shitty poor soil. It’s sooo dry and hot during the summer so it’s astonishing how it can thrive without water. I think it’s only the cactus that is more dry tolerant than beldia.
I hope your order finds it’s way to your mailbox ;)

kro-magnon

Veteran
I will update here the progress of my Aladin's Skunk, they are topped now from the look they have now they should make some nice bushes. I have 3 going on and 2 of them have a similar structure and leaf shape for now, it will certainly change once in flower. The stems rub give a nice strong smell, I like it, it reminds me of the classic dutch skunky smell that I fell in love with in the 90's. I hope the buds will carry the same type of smell these two phenotypes have in vegetative state.
It seems like there is not much feedback on the strains of this Seed company so I will try my best to give data on my grow of those Aladin's Skunk.

kro-magnon

Veteran
pictures

pictures

This is some pics to show how the plants are doing after topping, they are in 4L pots and have 5 nodes.

Attachments

• IMG_20210122_132757.jpg
    IMG_20210122_132757.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_20210122_132716.jpg
    IMG_20210122_132716.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_20210122_132649.jpg
    IMG_20210122_132649.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 90

Aladdin.Khalifa

I've been periodically looking at your site and Ace to see if the Cambo hybrid seeds are out yet. Looks pretty promising.

Hello Vinrusso! It is going to take many months still but we'll keep you guys posted. Thanks for the kind words :huggg:.

hope it is trippy!! I have a ILE Cambodian coming to me. Cambodia has produced some of the best sativas ever.

Hi Yessum. This Cambo is very cerebral and slightly trippy. The high is strong because it just keeps getting higher every time you take a puff.

Can anyone tell me what the average height of the Beldia is outdoors? About the size of Lebanese? Anyone grow it indoors yet? Odor light, medium or stronger? Thanks.

Good morning Slim Pickens.

First of all, if you ordered from us then we guaranty successful delivery of all orders. If ever you haven't received your package please contact us and we'll ship another one right away!

The Beldia is somewhat similar to the Lebanese landrace tho it is a bit taller and stretchier. The short phenos should end up measuring about 1.10m while the tall ones should reach 1.60 if the conditions are optimal. It's not a very pungent strain (Low to medium odor).

My Khalifa Cambodian was all in the head. Pure cerebral, bordering on trippy. Very nice high, it seems to have no ceiling, but it gets too strong for me if I keep going, so I haven't pushed it.
I still have a handful of seeds left. I need to preserve this one. Very happy with the effect, even though it doesn't quite look as NLD as I would expect from a pure SEA.

Hey Teide. Glad you enjoyed the Cambo. Your description of the effects is very accurate! We've noticed pretty much the same things. It's a no-ceiling kind of weed. I hope you liked the taste too. :smokeit:

I agree, it doesn't look as NLD-like as most pure sativas though our Laotian Highland collected in Muang sing by Bodhi displays even broader leaflets.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is a early review of Chellakutti. I grew out 5 females and I guess no males made it, do not remember but the pack is all used up.

The plants were heavily seeded due to a Oaxacan male I had in the tent and did not remove in time. May have been some hermie activity of other plants too. They were 'done' in 10 weeks. Some milky resin a very few amber and lots of brown pistils and dead fan leaves. Listed as being a 18+ week strain but I grow at 9/15 with high Kelvin light and do not like amber resin and being seeded may have pushed things along. The plants are listed as being energy inducing and not much on psychedelic other than one reference.

I found the high to be quite trippy and lysergic. Hard to describe but if you know the feeling then you know. I had background noise of fans sounding like talking or music on one pheno. No real vision distortions other than things looking a bit unreal. I threw away one plant as it was not trippy and was confusing and really just annoying though strong. The others were all spacy/euphoric and one was kind of cold feeling but no real noids with any of them. One was more speedy/intense. Dose was one to 3 puffs out of a small pipe. 2 on average. In the future I will smoke more at one time, 5 hits at least and see if I can get really out there.attachment.php

Attachments

• chella 2 (1).jpg
    chella 2 (1).jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 136

elanius

Veteran
Hey yesum,

thanks for sharing your smoke impression, I was just about to order some Kerala beans and you made the decision much easier.
Please let us know how these turn out after some cure and enjoy the fruits! :tiphat:

This is a early review of Chellakutti. I grew out 5 females and I guess no males made it, do not remember but the pack is all used up.

The plants were heavily seeded due to a Oaxacan male I had in the tent and did not remove in time. May have been some hermie activity of other plants too. They were 'done' in 10 weeks. Some milky resin a very few amber and lots of brown pistils and dead fan leaves. Listed as being a 18+ week strain but I grow at 9/15 with high Kelvin light and do not like amber resin and being seeded may have pushed things along. The plants are listed as being energy inducing and not much on psychedelic other than one reference.

I found the high to be quite trippy and lysergic. Hard to describe but if you know the feeling then you know. I had background noise of fans sounding like talking or music on one pheno. No real vision distortions other than things looking a bit unreal. I threw away one plant as it was not trippy and was confusing and really just annoying though strong. The others were all spacy/euphoric and one was kind of cold feeling but no real noids with any of them. One was more speedy/intense. Dose was one to 3 puffs out of a small pipe. 2 on average. In the future I will smoke more at one time, 5 hits at least and see if I can get really out there.attachment.php

kro-magnon

Veteran
This is some pics of my 3 Aladin's Skunk, they are around 45 days of 18/6, still no pre-flowers to tell who's male or female. They are nice bush now and start to smell pretty strong for just growing plants, I hope their flowers will smell strong.

Attachments

• IMG_20210208_225936.jpg
    IMG_20210208_225936.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_20210208_230033.jpg
    IMG_20210208_230033.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_20210208_230149.jpg
    IMG_20210208_230149.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 108

kro-magnon

Veteran
Hi fellow farmers, this is some pics of my only Aladin's Skunk female.That's a pretty plant ready to produce some nice buds I hope, it's smelling quite strong only in veg so the flowers should have a powerful smell. The males have been very long to show their pre-flowers so I think it will be a longer flower period than the 9 weeks announced, I will keep this thread updated. This plant is 55/60 days since germination and not really sexually mature, she has tiny pre-flowers, we will see how long it takes for her to reach harvest time.

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_20210219_114007.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_20210219_114007.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 73
  • thumbnail_IMG_20210219_114031.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_20210219_114031.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 79