What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kerala Chellakutti

chilliwilli

Waterboy
420giveaway
Got 2 plants with leaf mutation.

picture.php

picture.php

Think they failed to grow 5 fingers on the 2. leaf like this 2

picture.php

picture.php

chilliwilli

Waterboy
420giveaway
Most of them are 2 weeks old. First row middle and right are the late comers left is a bagseed from a nice outdoor plant.

picture.php

They got the first feeding with 1/4 strength canna bio vega and some kelp topdressing because they turned light in color

This one showed some brown spots before feeding and is looking not so fine

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Glad to see you have had a perfect germination rate with your Kullus chilliwilli ;)

With 14 plants you should have enough plants to be able to experience well this strain,
and hopefully find good females and males for the breeding projects you have in mind :yes:

chilliwilli

Waterboy
420giveaway
Thx also hope they stay manageable.

Gonna take clones around the weekend and do a lot of topping. Hope that will help.

chilliwilli

Waterboy
420giveaway
Hi folks

Took clones yesterday

picture.php

The plants are now at 3/4 strenght of canna bio vega and still very yellow. Think they can take normal dosage without problems. The 2 late comer also got the same feeding as the others and look fine.

picture.php

They also got a coffespoon of 50:50 kelp/shrimp meal as topdressing. The tent now smells like a harbour;)

chilliwilli

Waterboy
420giveaway
All kerala chellakutti clones rooted after 12-13 days and were planted today. Will give them 1-2 days veg and then 11/13:biggrin:

picture.php

picture.php

Will top the seedlings today. Full strenght canna bio vega every other watering is fine for them.

picture.php

chilliwilli

Waterboy
420giveaway
Hope i can get that soon

picture.php

This is the longest flowering mother khalifa used. 164 days at this pic. Got it from khalifas uk 420 thread. He wrote that she needs 3 more weeks so 185 days of bloom :bow:

chilliwilli

Waterboy
420giveaway
At 4 weeks i have 7 femals. 2 started showing their sex at about 2 1/2 weeks. 3 of them are growing first pistils.

picture.php

4 males with one starting to show sex

picture.php

Rajas

Premium user
Ich hoffe deine Arbeit ist mittlerweile in Rauch aufgegangen ;)
Die Kerala finde ich nicht nur sehr interessant weil sie zu Haze ihren Beitrag geleistet hat, sondern auch weil sie wahrscheinlich den extremsten Gegenpol zu Indicas darstellt!
Die Wirkung in der Beschreibung klingt fast zu gut um wahr zu sein.
Ist der Effekt nervös oder angenehm wach?
Wie ist die Nachwirkung? Womöglich etwas ausgebrannt oder eher nachhaltig erfrischt?

Warum ich frage ist, weil ich sehr an Sorten interessiert bin, die möglichst Nebenwirkungsfrei sind. Entspannung meint oft Lethargie, psychedelische Wirkungen und danach nicht mehr ganz klar denken können liegen oft zu nahe beinander ;)

Wäre froh vorab mal was von Dir zu hören. 18-25 Wochen sind ja doch ne Ansage! Ob sie es wert ist?

chilliwilli

Waterboy
420giveaway
Sorry didn't smoke but i'm still at the week 5 of 18 or more.
It was also the description that attracted my attention. Looking for some uplifting strains that help with motivation/energy.

chilliwilli

Waterboy
420giveaway
Maybe i grow the smaller plants for the seeds and start over in a few weeks. The rootbonding did work very well, not much growth after the 3. topping.

Rajas

Premium user
Ok, thanks. The most interesting plant I follow. It makes some of the magic of haze plants, so happy growing!

chilliwilli

Waterboy
420giveaway
Hi folks.

I started again today with the 7 females i got so far.

picture.php

I neglected the first "run" and will collect the seeds tomorrow.

picture.php

Also got clones of the 2 latecomers in small pots and will give the one hermi a second try.