What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Panama x PCK

BenoitV1984

Veteran
Tree's getting bigger, 2m high, 1.5 wide. Still not topped though, I kinda like it xmas tree style :). So to top or not to top, still not sure about it...

The whole garden around it :)

attachment.php

And the plant big as fuck :biggrin:

attachment.php

Attachments

• P1010557.jpg
    P1010557.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 122
  • P1010558.jpg
    P1010558.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 126

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Damn, amazing vigor :D She got huge in just 5 weeks since your last update!

She is obviously enjoying a lot in this place and with the sun. Well done! Btw, beautiful patio ;)

BenoitV1984

Veteran
Thanks mate. Weather lately has been an alternating of sunny and rainy days, she liked it a lot as did the whole garden. I haven't watered anything for like almost 2 months or so. Cannabis are the only F1 allowed in my garden and hybrid vigour is amazing indeed. When it comes to other plants (food), F1 are banished from the garden since I make my own seeds.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Benoit,

She should yield very well planted in soil and with such healthy start of flowering.
Try to separate them a bit, plants touching each other easily attract plagues and fungus.

BenoitV1984

Veteran
Oops, I hadn't notice your answer. The wind managed to separate branches a bit. No sign of fungus so far. I noticed some thrips but the spiders are there also so no worries. I had one set a web between the pickles and the plant, what a bright idea :)

I had to cut some branches as they were dried as fuck, damn summer heat. I didn't want to use too much waters because freaking expensive (400€ supplement last year). We finally had some rains, the whole garden was in dire need of it. I had checked the forecasts and as the rain was coming, I even let the irrigation system a whole night so incoming water wouldn't just flow on the ground, being so dried and everything.

Leaves are getting beautiful colours, mix of Autumn colours and nitrogen deficiency ^^

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• P1010613.jpg
    P1010613.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 110
  • P1010616.jpg
    P1010616.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 114
  • P1010617.jpg
    P1010617.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 110
  • 0209FD2A 9D92 445B B6F7 CBC40C129985
    0209FD2A 9D92 445B B6F7 CBC40C129985
    51.4 KB · Views: 126

BenoitV1984

Veteran
Scratch that last... Not much affected thankfully and only the branches itself, flowers are not touched. I probably should tie them somehow and watch them every day, weather is not getting sunnier/dryer anytime soon.

I'll trim and dry them, at least I'll have a bit of a pretaste.

attachment.php

attachment.php

No sign of fungus so far.

Attachments

• P1010618.jpg
    P1010618.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 103
  • P1010623.jpg
    P1010623.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 95

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Benoit,

Since she is barely reaching mid flowering i would recommend you to give her a good feeding at this point to increase yield and macronutrient intake.

BenoitV1984

Veteran
I put 8 tabs of biotabs in her roots like 1 month ago when she was fading already and also a big pile of cut comfrey, wouldn’t that be enough?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I would provide her with strong NPK feeds in liquid form to speed up nutrient intake for at least 3 weeks.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Panama x PCK indoors

Panama x PCK indoors

Indoor Panama x PCK from a happy grower who wanted to share his result with the new improved version of this strain :)

Attachments

• Panama x PCK indoor harvested cola2.jpg
    Panama x PCK indoor harvested cola2.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 229
  • Panama x PCK indoor harvested cola.jpg
    Panama x PCK indoor harvested cola.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 217
  • Panama x PCK indoor lower bud purple pheno ripening.jpg
    Panama x PCK indoor lower bud purple pheno ripening.jpg
    199.6 KB · Views: 220
  • Panama x PCK indoor lower bud purple pheno ripening2.jpg
    Panama x PCK indoor lower bud purple pheno ripening2.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 196
  • Panama x PCK indoor cola purple pheno finishing3.jpg
    Panama x PCK indoor cola purple pheno finishing3.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 222
  • Panama x PCK indoor purple pheno fiishing.jpg
    Panama x PCK indoor purple pheno fiishing.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 225
  • Panama x PCK indoor cola purple pheno finishing.jpg
    Panama x PCK indoor cola purple pheno finishing.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 239

BenoitV1984

Veteran
Finish line for this one, mould was starting to set in. I even had to throw more away from the drying net as I didn't spot all of it. Not much thankfully and I have other harvest of that strain from another growing spot. Trichomes were mostly milky/amber so all good for me :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• PanamaPCK_HarvestDay_01.jpg
    PanamaPCK_HarvestDay_01.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 138
  • PanamaPCK_HarvestDay_02.jpg
    PanamaPCK_HarvestDay_02.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 146
  • PanamaPCK_HarvestDay_03.jpg
    PanamaPCK_HarvestDay_03.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 125
  • PanamaPCK_HarvestDay_04.jpg
    PanamaPCK_HarvestDay_04.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
So beautiful, healthy and well expressed Benoit :kiss: Perfect ripening for chop time.

Heard you had very heavy rains there 1-2 weeks ago, glad she made it well despite a bit of loss of harvest due to mold.
Please let us know your opinion about her after curing, always eager to receive feedback from growers about new releases.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
curious to know the opinions of the effects of this hybrid, seems a good combo. anyone else grow it?

i've had something from the dispensary called "panama red", not sure if it was rebranded ace panama, but it was a very nice cerebral yet chill and longlasting stone. if this is like ace panama, i imagine a non- groggy indica like pck is a great candidate for a mashup. wish this was more popular. might have to make a (pck * kc) x panama cross later in the future, once my place of living is in order.

BenoitV1984

Veteran
Outdoor vs Indoor, calyxes are completely purple on the outdoor one versus more like pink on the indoor one:

attachment.php

Without surprise, ace description is spot on. I feel more the introspective side, kinda lost in thought in a brainstorming kind of way. As for smell and taste, I will use the outdoor as reference because she made it better than indoor (thrips invasion, kinda common in summer around here). The bubblegum thingy is not as pronounced as Snow Moon but it's there in the background, mostly on the smell. Taste wise, I mostly have slightly lemon and incense. I might have delayed the curing too much but there was a shitload to trim and outdoor plants are really a pain in the ass to trim. Next year, I might make a scrog under a greenhouse and I'd hopefully be able to optimize flowers better.

That's one I'll grow again for sure but it might be a while as my schedule is kinda full with haze (Purple Honduras Haze, Green Malawi Haze, Purple Pakistani Haze, Panama Haze), Oaxacan (x A5, x Panama, Zacateca, Mountain Gold) and other pure/near pure sativa (Golden Tiger x Panama, Golden Tiger 3, Nevil's Haze x Panama, Zamaldelica) hybrids for at least until early 2022.

Thank you dubi for breeding this one, really nice PCK hybrid :)

Attachments

• PanamaPCK_OutvsIn.jpg
    PanamaPCK_OutvsIn.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 102

Bleiweis

Veteran
A couple of shots of my Panama x PCK's!

I had two phenos which were similar in terms of smell and growth pattern but were a bit different in the bud structure. One of them was a true hybrid with very dense buds while buds on the other one were a bit bigger but more airy.

Smell bouquet is simply amazing...very sweet, forrest fruit, candy, sugar, ice cream. Amazing! The taste is similar of course while the high is quite balanced. First an intense rush and then a bit of body effect deriving from PCK.

I think i'll give these a go next year also!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks Benoit :) Glad you are pleased with the outcome of your Panama x PCK indoor and outdoor harvest and that find your results on spot with our strain description.
Phenos that blend Panama Goddess lemony incensey terpenes with bubblegum fruity PCK terpenes are a delight organoleptically speaking.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Amazing results Bleiweis! Perfectly grown, congrats! :tiphat:
Happy to hear you are pleased with the complex terpenes of your 2 Panama x PCKs and that the experience motivates you to repeat next season! ;)