What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's start 2020 on an upbeat note!

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wishing all ya'll a healthy and prosperous 2020!

To start the year in an up beat note, I've saved a rock for the celebration!!

Gifted to me along with a nice Echo Electuary Mandarina live terps on the rocks, and one of their Pamplemousse nitro live nectar slushie's, as well a jar of rocks and terpenes that has smudged handwriting, but looks like Straw(something) X Orange Apricot.

Alas, they were all excellent and perfect examples of how far and fast the state of the art has advanced since I joined IC Mag in 2009., but so aromatic and tasty that they just barely survived 2019.

I finished off the slushie last this morning, cause it was a treat and there wasn't much of it as compared to rocks and terps selections.

I just didn't have the heart to break up the rock until now, but here is to a healthy and prosperous 2020 for all salute, as well as a salute to our fledgling cannabis industry's progress, and to the creators of this here gaugus rock.

Attachments

• DSC_1688 (2).jpg
    DSC_1688 (2).jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
A very happy and healthy 2020 to you and your family Gray Wolf
Have a great one,,,s2

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hee, hee, hee, what a nice surprise! A closer look in the jar with the rock, revealed it was packed on top of a CRC sample that bears closer examination.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Happy New Year (and it looks like that was the case for you) Mr Gray Wolf and all of ICMag. Pretty day today so I had a couple friends bring their kids over to fish down by the ponds and we watched the tee vee football outside on the tee vee I had set in the bucket of the tractor. :biggrin:

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hee, hee, hee, found this regarding strength and faith to endure the trials and tribulations along the way!

Attachments

• faith.jpg
    faith.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 42

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Now that’s a brave Labrador and to think I was worrying about standing a small Honeywell on one of those chairs,,lol,s2

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
An upbeat start is what we need with the craziness unraveling worldwide.
I hope in 2020 more people than ever toke hard and come to their senses.
Nothing but good vibes to all of you and especially you GW!
Let's do this. Together.
One world.one love.

CC

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Glad you are still posting, let's hope you get your rocks off well into the next decade !!!

times sure are changing since the 1st terpinators huh?

Thanks to your hard work here, today all the aspiring concentrate maker needs to get rockin' is a prime account...:tiphat:

Bezos didn't top Gates as richest man in the world until he started selling BHO rigs and CBD products.

picture.php

picture.php

...CR500AF...

It seem's that alot of people got it wrong lol not just GW ha ha.
I have had 13-15 years of pure crap time get a few good years going right.lol

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It seem's that alot of people got it wrong lol not just GW ha ha.
I have had 13-15 years of pure crap time get a few good years going right.lol

Well we did start 2020 on an upbeat note. It was the finish that sucked................

Latest posts

Latest posts