What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zamal Bliss limited edition

paisajedehierba

Hi Strong tree,
nice flowering branches you have there. Those stand-away flower branches seem to be what Dubi calls "characteristic Zamal branching". My remaining ZamBl 1 is showing the same grows. Your indoor plant has furthermore desirable few leafs.

Here some pics of ZamBl 1 taken on Monday. The buds are slowy filling in a little bit. Perhaps the last reflowering arises with the dry and warm weather with temps between 20 and 25°C by day and 10°C by night. Rainfalls and strong winds should have preliminary an end tomorrow afternoons.

Attachments

• Oct-08-2019_ZamBl 1.jpg
    Oct-08-2019_ZamBl 1.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 55
  • Oct-08-2019_ZamBl 1_top half.jpg
    Oct-08-2019_ZamBl 1_top half.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 54
  • Oct-08-2019_ZamBl 1_fixed with sail and cord.jpg
    Oct-08-2019_ZamBl 1_fixed with sail and cord.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 55
  • Oct-08-2019_ZamBl 1_flower.jpg
    Oct-08-2019_ZamBl 1_flower.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 49
  • Oct-08-2019_ZamBl 1_flower(2).jpg
    Oct-08-2019_ZamBl 1_flower(2).jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 49
  • Oct-08-2019_ZamBl 1_flower (5).jpg
    Oct-08-2019_ZamBl 1_flower (5).jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 54
  • Oct-08-2019_ZamBl 1_flower (4).jpg
    Oct-08-2019_ZamBl 1_flower (4).jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 46
  • Oct-08-2019_ZamBl 1_flower (3).jpg
    Oct-08-2019_ZamBl 1_flower (3).jpg
    115 KB · Views: 52
  • Oct-08-2019_ZamBl 1_flower (2).jpg
    Oct-08-2019_ZamBl 1_flower (2).jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:

StrongTree

Hi Strong tree,
nice flowering branches you have there. Those stand-away flower branches seem to be what Dubi calls "characteristic Zamal branching". My remaining ZamBl 1 is showing the same grows. Your indoor plant has furthermore desirable few leafs.

Here some pics of ZamBl 1 taken on Monday. The buds are slowy filling in a little bit. Perhaps the last reflowering arises with the dry and warm weather with temps between 20 and 25°C by day and 10°C by night. Rainfalls and strong winds should have preliminary an end tomorrow afternoons.

Hi paisajedhierba....

some really tall towers Zam b you have going on your grassy landscape:biggrin: wow! i wish you a bountiful reflowering...the tall pheno seemed as if it would flower many more days... but her resins were fragrant and greasy enough ,,, so harvested...my zam b2 seems more nepjam -ish... but yes indeed the tall long haired Zamb was rather epic in the tent...
so far the early quick dried samples are clear and clean sativa effect... not too dreamy or anxious.. sort of a clarifying and calming...still way too fresh to tell but the a sort grape must is emerging...from the the tall one...enjoy

especially the taller / longer flowering one

StrongTree

Absolutely beautiful StrongTree. Interesting plant structure and fantastic looking buds. Can’t wait to hear how they smoke. A+
Pandy... see above for early impressions... ( i think the tall,long flowering one is really nice) jars are stuffed...lids off...wettish dry...smokeable but green... the more Nepjam leaning, quicker finishing, one has a certain cheese and honey funk that is interesting
the tall one's clones have been in a semi auto state since mom went away to flower....lots of single leaves and always making pistils regardless of 24/7 light...i wonder if she will ever snap out of it ok cheers:biggrin:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi paisajedehierba,

Congrats on the harvest of your first Zamal Bliss :)
If you ask me, i would let her mature a couple of weeks more but i understand that an early harvest is worth to take in consideration when growing guerrilla style in a cold climate.

Glad to know your Zamal Bliss did handled well the cold and rainy conditions of your climate and that they are resinous, good yielding and free of mold :yes:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
You are welcome Sarayidoja!
Congrats on your Zamal Bliss harvest! :)

I would like to produce a pure Zamal release in the future but only if i manage to keep the hermie rates very down. So far, growers have been very happy with Zamaldelica releases and i certainly believe Zamaldelica holds all the best Zamal traits and avoids the worst ... so a pure Zamal release has not been a priority to me.

Thanks! I harvested about 180 gram from her.

Thanks for your help and the genetics! Do you have any plans to release a pure Zamal line in the future? Something like Purple Zamal x Gerrits Cut maybe?

paisajedehierba

first sample of the very early harvested plant smoked

first sample of the very early harvested plant smoked

Hi paisajedehierba,

Congrats on the harvest of your first Zamal Bliss :)
If you ask me, i would let her mature a couple of weeks more but i understand that an early harvest is worth to take in consideration when growing guerrilla style in a cold climate.

Glad to know your Zamal Bliss did handled well the cold and rainy conditions of your climate and that they are resinous, good yielding and free of mold :yes:

[FONT=&quot]Hi Dubi,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]the first plant was harvested 3,5 weeks earlier than the second that was ready on Oct. 25. A few days ago I smoked the first sample from the very early one. I was surprised in a very positive way.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Buds: airy bud resinous, first of all the episperm of the seeds.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]smell: floral, herb, minty (I love it!)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]taste: no harshness, smooth, slightly spicy. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]High: after smoking one little cigarette in the evening, containing 0,2g, there was an inmediate activating effect. I cleaned the kitchen and did a few rounds of Tai Chi. Thats a good sign, because for Tai Chi you need a clear mind. Conversation with the family was no problem. Good vibes. Sitting on the sofa I noticed a little thrilling atmosphaere in the backround. That could be more pronounced smoking more. I will explore this aspect. There is no burnout afterwards. It´s a clean high.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]duration: 2,5 hours
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Dubi, this zamal leaning pheno is my cup of tea in all regards[/FONT][FONT=&quot]:). I´ll grow Zamal Bliss again.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I will add a report on the ripe harvested second plant next time[/FONT]

Last edited:

Bleiweis

Veteran
My 2cents!

These girls are insane. They overgrew my BangiCongoPanama's which i honestly didn't expect. Limit root space of these girls if you don't want to cause an overcrowded situation.

They started to flower around the 1st week in septembre here and as it seems they need at least 10-14 days more. Temperatures are getting low here so i'm contemplating if i should just chop them and save what i can!

I had 3 specimens...2 are very mold proof while 1 is very mold prone. Could also be some sort of envioronment factor that's causing this. Easy to train, stretches A LOT, grows very fast- very vigorous. Smells...bubble gum, candy, citric!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Koondense

Veteran
Hey Bleiweis,
you got a lovely garden as always :) Great job :tiphat:
I think the temps will bounce back up in the coming days so if you think the plants can use some more time to finish, I suggest you let them flower for the two weeks or more, before the next cold wave.
Don't forget to check for pm and mold, you never know.
Best of luck.

Cheers

TrichomeDome420

I'm pretty sure this plant I got out of an ace seed fem pack is this strain. Buds are long and beautiful and smells of cedar. Not positive if its definitely zamal bliss but it sure resembles a lot of other pics on here. Can anyone say for sure? Been trying to find someone who can help ID this strain.

Attachments

• 15751430664597213353206919402129.jpg
    15751430664597213353206919402129.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 46
  • 15751430343153360832152797666183.jpg
    15751430343153360832152797666183.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 38
  • 15751430015422475360652037540986.jpg
    15751430015422475360652037540986.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 42
  • 20191129_164951.jpg
    20191129_164951.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 52

YukonKronic

I'm pretty sure this plant I got out of an ace seed fem pack is this strain. Buds are long and beautiful and smells of cedar. Not positive if its definitely zamal bliss but it sure resembles a lot of other pics on here. Can anyone say for sure? Been trying to find someone who can help ID this strain.

Try emailing ACE if it you get no luck here.. they’re customer support is fantastic

TrichomeDome420

Try emailing ACE if it you get no luck here.. they’re customer support is fantastic

Thanks a lot, I emailed ace yesterday actually and still have not received a reply. I have 2 plants going from the fem pack and both are completely different from one another. Trying to ID both of them. The other plant that I didn't post is actually throwing out nanners so I separated her from the rest of my flowering plants.

paisajedehierba

Hi TrichomeDome420,
your plant is looking really good. I can not guarantee that your plant is Zamal Bliss. But the smell you describe as "cedar" could fit what my outdoor plants smelled of. Also the strong branching and elongated budstructure is near to that. In the end those elongate buds have swollen alot but they looked heavier than they really were (fluffy sativa style). Here are a few pictures of my current mikro grow under warm white cfl lights. The smell is somewhat tangy fresh, not unlike what I consider as cedar. All the ZamBl I have grown started to be resinous after only 3 or 4 weeks of flowering.

Attachments

• Dez-01_ZamBl_7. week of flowering 1.jpg
    Dez-01_ZamBl_7. week of flowering 1.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 44
  • Dez-01_ZamBl_7. week of flowering 3.jpg
    Dez-01_ZamBl_7. week of flowering 3.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 43
  • Dez-01_ZamBl_7. week of flowering 2.jpg
    Dez-01_ZamBl_7. week of flowering 2.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 46
  • Dez-01_ZamBl_7. week of flowering 4.jpg
    Dez-01_ZamBl_7. week of flowering 4.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 40

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Bleiweis,

Glad you had success in your difficult climate with 2 of your Zamal Bliss, and that you found their aromas appealing :) The flowers look great indeed! Almost pure sativa phenotypically, yet with resinous and swealing flowers. Love to see the purple colors coming from purple Zamal mother and purple Nepal Jam parental plant. Really good traits in your females.

Bangi Congo x Panama' stretching is short/moderate for a pure sativa, its flowering time too. On the other hand, main Zamal Bliss pheno (Zamal dominant) has great stretching and more vigor in early flowering.

Would love to hear your opinion about Zamal Bliss smoke after the good curing, if there's anything left! ;)

My 2cents!

These girls are insane. They overgrew my BangiCongoPanama's which i honestly didn't expect. Limit root space of these girls if you don't want to cause an overcrowded situation.

They started to flower around the 1st week in septembre here and as it seems they need at least 10-14 days more. Temperatures are getting low here so i'm contemplating if i should just chop them and save what i can!

I had 3 specimens...2 are very mold proof while 1 is very mold prone. Could also be some sort of envioronment factor that's causing this. Easy to train, stretches A LOT, grows very fast- very vigorous. Smells...bubble gum, candy, citric!

View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
A pleasure to read that you are enjoying so much with the uplifting and active without burnout Zamal Bliss' effects, paisajedehierba :)

Sounds like pure Zamal electric qualities are shining in your females. Thanks again for your feedback, glad you have had good results with this quite tropical sativa hybrid in your harsh climate. Hopefully you also managed to produce some seeds from your Zamal Bliss that can be up to your taste and useful for your breeding goals.

[FONT=&quot]Hi Dubi,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]the first plant was harvested 3,5 weeks earlier than the second that was ready on Oct. 25. A few days ago I smoked the first sample from the very early one. I was surprised in a very positive way.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Buds: airy bud resinous, first of all the episperm of the seeds.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]smell: floral, herb, minty (I love it!)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]taste: no harshness, smooth, slightly spicy. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]High: after smoking one little cigarette in the evening, containing 0,2g, there was an inmediate activating effect. I cleaned the kitchen and did a few rounds of Tai Chi. Thats a good sign, because for Tai Chi you need a clear mind. Conversation with the family was no problem. Good vibes. Sitting on the sofa I noticed a little thrilling atmosphaere in the backround. That could be more pronounced smoking more. I will explore this aspect. There is no burnout afterwards. It´s a clean high.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]duration: 2,5 hours
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Dubi, this zamal leaning pheno is my cup of tea in all regards[/FONT][FONT=&quot]:). I´ll grow Zamal Bliss again.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I will add a report on the ripe harvested second plant next time[/FONT]

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome TrichomeDome420 :)

We did not include Zamal Bliss seeds in our feminized ACE Mix and i'm almost sure your girl is an Orient Express.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi herbgreen,

This is Zamal Bliss thread :)

Our Zamaldelica x Kali China limited edition was a GREAT success:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=349536

so i decided to include this hybrid in our permanent.
Haven't produced yet a direct cross between a pure Zamal and Kali China, although as with most Kali China hybrids, it should produce a nice blend.