What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Super lemon haze how does it rate these days?

NucleoSynthesis

The FRANCO CUT is also in Washington state and in Oregon, it gets used to make concentrates a lot in those markets. One of the hash makers who goes by "Maverick" uses it a lot and has won awards in the PNW with it.
I bet those extracts are awesome dude, I’ve only ever done bubble hash extraction with her but even that is superb with my lack of skills making it lol! I bet an expert could do magic with this cut 🍯 ♥️

Emeraldo

Super Lemon Haze (haze dominant pheno)

A5AC57D2-AED2-4765-88B1-96B31FC10D33.jpeg

Last edited:

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
I ran two phenos of Greenhouse Seeds' Super Lemon Haze a few (5?) years ago. Both had really good taste and effects. But neither one was ever a big yielder. Sure had that lemon taste and smell though.

Greenhouse Seeds' Super Lemon Haze is still shown as a Top Seller on the A##ittude S@@dbank website. I would buy it again, it was a bargain for what I got.

Last edited: